Damn perfect

Beauty Hidden 【Underneath the monster mask】
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey y'all ^^ This update is a hint for the moment that we've been waiting for lol (I hope you get what I'm implying here hohoho) Anyway please enjoy reading!  


 






It was a long day, just like any other day, busy as always. So at times like this, where he can just lay, relax and enjoy the moment with no other things to do nor worries to think off is amazing. Okay nah kidding; there are always things to worry about. After all, He is a crown prince, the next King to one of the powerful kingdom of china. But it wouldn't hurt to let go of the worries for a moment right?

 

 

He needed this; He can't stress himself too much.

 

 

 

He release a big sigh on his lips as he open his eyes to look at the wonderful night sky. It had been since forever that he did this. He remember when he was like 12, He always goes at the roof of his room at the palace every night to see the sky, He would make a pillow that would look like a body to fool his parents or maids that he is asleep. He loves watching night sky, for some reason it relaxes him.

 

 

 

"Where it go??", He hears someone shouting from below, disturbing his little relaxation moment. He let out a grunt and sit up and look down below to see who it was. "Find it! it must be just near around, spread out!" The guard from below commanded.

 

 

 

"ing ", He curses while looking directly at the guards below. He was about to lie again but his eyes caught something moving at the bushes from the garden. He raises his brow at the suspicious object. Squinting his eyes to focus on it only to find out it was.......

 

 

A person.

 

 

By the looks of it, that person must be the guards are looking for.

 

 

Should He tell them? He's too tired to do it and also the guards should at least be punished for disturbing him, but also it's kinds his duty too. Either way , that person must have donesomething that's against to rules.

 

 

 

So it shouldn't be a question if he should or should not.

 

 

 

But something inside him, something with that person from the distance, hiding in the bushes that caught his interest.

 

 

 

He's too tired, really. But there's this sudden energy that came out of nowhere out of the sudden .

 

 

He watches in a little panic as one guard start walking straight to where the mysterious person is.

 

 

 

"Hey!” out of the sudden he shouted without thinking. Making all of the guards to look up at him.

 

 

 

"Oh Prince Yifan sir", One guard said when he recognized him.

 

 

Yifan did not answer and only have his eyes to the mysterious person, who started moving backwards and run around the corner to where a small bridge is.

 

 

 

He sigh and look at the guards, "What are you doing this late at night?". He ask.

 

 

 

“We were finding a thrift Prince”. One of the guard answered.

 

 

 

"I just saw a mysterious person running " He said. "That way". Pointing at the north, completely opposite side to where the mysterious person it. He bites his lips, What the is wrong with him??

 

 

 

"Why thank you sir" the guards look to where he's pointing at, "Have a good night Prince Yifan". They bowing farewell.

 

 

 

Yifan watches the guards running away then climb down to his room. He pick up his belt and put the sword to his side. This is just so wrong, he thought as he walk through pass the hall.

 

 

"Yifan?” He stops when a familiar voice called him up. He turns around "Mother." He bowed.

 

 

"Why darling, why are you still up and wearing those, is everything okay " Queen Jisoo ask in little worry while looking at her son who's a bit in a hurry.

 

 

“Just something came up that I need to check, don't worry.”  Yifan answered

 

 

"What is it?".

 

 

 

"Just something-good night ". Yifan said and quickly left and start running.

 

 

 

"Yifa-!".

 

 

 

Yifan stop his step when he arrived at the small bridge where he last saw the person. Looking from left to right. Scanning his eyes to the surrounding while thinking where that person could probably be.

 

 

"Prince Yifan?” Yifan turn around to the guards approaching him, they were the same guards that he met earlier. Did they catch the person already?

 

 

As they stop in front of him, Yifan ask quickly, "Did you find the person you've been looking for?".

 

 

He observed the guards as they all look at each other.

 

 

"Um no Prince Yifan". One guard answered, voice a little bit shaky. Probably got intimidated by how Yifan look at them. "But don't worry Prince, we'll find that person as fast as we can. You can leave this to us, and rest". The guard added with confidence.

 

 

"No it's fine, I'll look for it too" Yifan said with a shake of his head.

 

 

"But Prince-".

 

 

"What did it do anyway?". The guard was about to reason out, but Yifan quikly ask cutting them up while looking around.

 

 

The guards look at each other, completely confused at Prin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter