The Story Behind The Mask

Beauty Hidden 【Underneath the monster mask】
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter





Behind every mask there is a face, and behind that a story.



Away back from many years ago, in the time where the Guangdong kingdom was known to be one of the most beautiful place all over the China, with its enchanting palace, fascinating views and the people the once live there are all still human being.



Stunningly beautiful human being.



Every kingdom all over china envy them, everyone call the kingdom a blissful place. A dream place to be? Everyone would gladly agree. Because it was perfect.



But for some, who knew what the story behind, would say otherwise,a blissful kingdom indeed but not perfect.



Because behind the story hides an unknown truth.






It all started in some years ago,where a goblin couple was saved by king Zin Huang, the first king of Guangdong kingdom, king Zin was kind enough to let Xing and Yang to stay and hide at his palace,and only letting few of his trusted people know about the them.
 

Many people hate goblins, they hunt and kill them, and thus, the reason why goblin hides, some, very few fight for what they think is right, although they have powers, but still they have nothing against the human, who have all the weapons and comrade all over the world.


Xing and Yang are the only few, who are still alive, considering each day there are goblins who will get killed by people, not all people hate goblin tho, and the couple was lucky enough to stumble into king Zin, a very kind king, hence they want to repay Zin for his kindness they offer him some of their power, which is to bestow the kingdom with blissing, seeing that, the Guangdong kingdom was just as big as a small village with of course a small palace.



In the beginning, the Guangdong kingdom struggle because of their little resources, now they have unlimited goods, to the point the people that lived there does not have to work hard to find food, although the Guangdong kingdom has the smallest territory all over the china, yet they still considered to be one of the most powerful, because of the kingdom’s great development, some may question about the questionable rise of the Guangdong, but none of them make a move, thinking that it's natural.



As years pass by, the friendship between the king and  the goblin couple got bigger,they became good comrade together, helping each other toward many obstacle they faced.


But soon their friendship slowly broken as the king got marriage and got baby boy was born named Edison Huang, so does the goblin couple, when Ying give birth to their daughter named Jiaheng.


Both sides agree to let Edison know about the existence of Jiaheng, thus they became a good friend as they grew up.


But as time grow, so does Jiaheng insecurities and attachment, she fall in love with Edison, who, as he grow older, got very handsome prince, and her insecurities about how other human lived with their life.


Edison h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter