No one.

Beauty Hidden 【Underneath the monster mask】
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 






No one.

 

Nobody knew Joonmyun better like Zitao do, they don't know how kind hearted he is or how important he was, nobody would cry hard if Joonmyun would die. and above all, nobody would treasure him like a gem he is.


Nobody, except Zitao, and that, he realized with total clarity.

 

That nobody well be brave enough and perhaps crazy enough to volunteer. To sacrifice their time, effort and their very own life, not even Prince Yifan and his crew, because Joonmyun is nobody for them, nor he was anything for everyone. Except for those who care.

 

In that moment his mind was made up.


 




Looking to his left and right, to see if anyone is around. There was none. The coast is clear.

 

Hurrying over to the covered wagon, Zitao can feel his heart beating wildly and his breathing was not in controlled, he figured it was normal, for he was scared, scared beyond belief. But when the wind blows, it was like pushing him, as if encouraging him.

 

And for a moment Zitao’s eyes was full of determination. Everything felt right for some unknown reason.

 



Stowed in the back, among a clutter of things, he spied what looked like a rolled-up tents and a couple of boxes of cooking utensils and some weapons, with a trembling hand, Zitao claimed up to the wagon. Whether Prince Yifan like it or not, Zitao was going with them

 



By the time he finally heard footsteps, approaching, the wagon move, Zitao guess somebody move it to the front gate or something, for prince Yifan and his crew to get. a little less than two hours later. He was on the verge of abandoning his strategy and escaping from his self-esteem prison cell.

 



He had wedged himself in the deep back in the wagon, between the rolled-up tent and cooking utensils, pulling a green plaid traveling rug carefully over him so the he was completely hidden. With a luck, Prince Yifan and his crew wouldn't twig his presence until they were well on their way far away from Shanghai, and by then surely, he was gambling, it wouldn't be worth their while to bring him all the way back again.


 


But what he hadn't reckoned on was the unspeakable torture of waiting for them on the wagon!


 


The trouble was that it was still summer and that the China’ sun that had raised the temperature to one hundred in the shade was beating down on the unprotected wagon with merciless wrath of the flame of hell, and not to mention his clothe was not helping him either. In spite of effort to fan himself with his hand, the experience of being shut up in that wagon resembled nothing so much as being barbecued alive!

 


 

I’ll give it another half-hour, he'd decided stoically, loath to abandon this, his only chance. And, as fate would have it, minute-short of his deadline, he heard the cheer sounds of people’s voice, and Prince Yifan’s farewell to them.

 



Zitao grimaced wryly beneath the blanket, making an effort to keep statue-still. What a subtle irony it was that he should feel pleased to hear those arrogant tones!


 


 

A conversation near the wagon was being conducted; Zitao figured it was prince Yifan and his mother. He sigh, how he also wish to make a farewell for his beloved mother and father, but he knew he can't tho, for he was running out of time, and beside if they knew, they would probably stop him.


 


Then, at last came an exchange. “Don't worry too much mother, I’ll stay safe. Goodbye” prince Yifan voice, f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter