003

How to Deal with Park Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

003:

The Chatroom

 

“What the hell are you doing in my room?!” the shadow of the tall male casted down on the guy lying down on the bunk which was supposedly Chanyeol’s, “And why is there lots of weird things in my room? And where is my bed?” he eyes his surroundings, confused.

“Isn’t it obvious? I am your roommate now.” the male lying down answers casually, not really minding Chanyeol. The latter curses under his breath though it was audible enough for the tanned male to here.

“Watch your mouth.” there was a pause.

“Hyung.”

“Shut up and get the  off the bottom bunk. I’ll be taking the bottom bunk, Jonghui-or-whatever-your-name-is.”

“Thank you very much, but Jongin is my name and not ‘Jonghui-or-whatever-your-name-is’. And no. I got here first, mate. I take the bottom bunk.” the male named Jongin shifts his position by moving an arm over his head. “And shouldn’t kings stay at the top? You take the top bunk.”

That made Chanyeol scowl. “I know, but I am too tall-”

“Your problem, not mine. I’m tired, talk to you later,” And with that said, Jongin turned his back to face Chanyeol. “Oh, and if you are planning to talk to Suho hyung about the arrangements, he isn’t here. He won’t be back until tomorrow afternoon.”

Unbelievable, Chanyeol had thought, but nonetheless, he still climbed up the bed though he was grumbling some incoherent words under his breath. He bumped his head a couple of times on the ceiling in the process which results for a couple of winces coming from him.

That night, the ‘not Chanyeol’ team scored 1. And that night, Jongin thought that that guy, Chanyeol, wasn’t so bad after all, though maybe all of that was because he was too tired to argue back.

Chanyeol still leads though.

--

Asking for Chanyeol’s Kakaotalk ID was a lot easier than what Suho expected. He actually thought Chanyeol would be roasting him in place and that he won’t be able to see his other group members again, but he was able to go out of Chanyeol’s room alive, breathing, and completely normal.

It took Suho three days to plan on how to properly knock on Chanyeol’s door and even wrote out the lines he will say to the latter, but in just a couple of seconds, he already got Chanyeol’s ID which leaves him puzzled about everything.

“So, did you get it, hyung?” Sehun asked him. No response.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter