OO1

How to Deal with Park Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

001:

Setting out Plans

 

“Wow, will you look at that. Kai looks fine.” Sehun told the shorter male beside him, D.O. in which the latter had agreed to. They were watching their groupmates while having their photos taken.

“It’s a photoshoot. Of course he has to look good in front of the camera.” Another voice aside from theirs answered Sehun. It was none other than Chanyeol. “But he is not as good as I am though.”

Sehun tried to ignore his words and switched the topic to the person next to Kai. “Suho looks good too, right, Kyung. Soo. Hyung?” he emphasized his last few words indirectly telling the taller boy that he wasn’t talking to him.

“Yeah, yeah. I get it. You want to marry him. Yeah. But,” Chanyeol once again butted into their conversation, “That doesn’t change the fact that I look better than Suho.”

“A. Lot. Better. Than. Suho.” He said, emphasizing each word.

“Is your head still up your a**?” The short male finally spoke up, but Chanyeol only replied with a nod along with a lopsided grin.

“Can’t we just admit everyone is attractive?” Sehun snapped.

“I don’t tell lies.”

Sehun tried to find a something to retort, but when he found none, he only closed and remained silent.

“Hey, do you seriously think I’m like you?” Chanyeol said before finally storming off, leaving the two guys out of words. Sehun only get to nod his head while muttering a ‘yea- no, you’re not like us- Ah, whatever.”

That day, Chanyeol lead the game against ‘not Chanyeol’ team by 3-0.

--

Baekhyun woke up from the buzzing of his phone on the bedside table. “…The hell is happening?” his voice was gruff from sleeping, “I didn’t turn my alarm on. Who in the world calls at this hour-?” He opened the phone’s screen and the dark room was illuminated by the light coming from the screen. The brightness caused himself to squint.

            Group meeting. Now. Dining room. Before Cockyeol gets up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter