PROLOGUE

How to Deal with Park Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PROLOGUE:

Park Chanyeol

 

            It was nearing around 7:30 in the evening when two vans arrived in front of a red carpet. The huge crowd of people with their cameras turned their heads along with their devices to the two vehicles. Soon enough, the doors slid open and one by one a group of handsome men called as EXO came out and greeted everyone with smiles upon their features. However, there is one out of the nine males who is frowning. The tallest man in front. The male with the white coat with a polka-dotted scarf around his neck. Park Chanyeol.

             Or maybe, just maybe, it is his way of acting cool, just like any other men would do when they get their pictures taken. To be cool. And handsome. To look perfect—well not to ‘look’ perfect, but to show how perfect he is in front of everyone.

            “I, Park Chanyeol, am once again the star of the night. The one who shines despite of the darkness that surrounds Me.” the tall male said, a smug grin pulled along his facial features. He slipped both of his hands into the pocket of his pants. This is something he used to do each and every event he and the other boys attend to, but no matter how many times they get to see this scene, the boys of EXO doesn’t really seem to get used to it and each day they think every single thing about Chanyeol gets worse. The latter’s actions turns the member’s moods upside down completely.

            His words caused the co-member beside him to form a scowl in his face. His skin complexion is a bit darker than the other members which is why he thought Chanyeol’s use of words was kind of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter