002

How to Deal with Park Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

002:

Plan Something Something

 

A brunette male took a pillow into his arms and lied on his stomach on the empty couch. He buried his face on the sofa’s armrest and groaned. He was feeling ill—no, scratch that—he was ill. He caught a pretty bad cold from leaving his room’s window open for the whole night and now felt really dry and itchy.

He closes his eyes tightly, suddenly feeling dizzy.

“This s*cks.” Baekhyun muttered to himself, his voice rough from the dryness of .

Just then a room’s door opened audibly and closed once the person was already out. The brunette wanted to ask him a favor.

“Are you going to the kitchen?” he asked the person, not even giving a single glance to whoever is at the same room as him. Baekhyun only received a sound of agreement.

“Can you please make me a tea? I don’t have any energy to stand up and do anything. I don’t really feel good right now.” he heard the person only dragged his feet across the wooden floor. “Thank you.” Baekhyun tells the unnamed man.

Weird, Baekhyun thought. No one in their dorm had ever ignored him when he talks to them. Chanyeol is an exception with the rest though, but he was sure it wasn’t Chanyeol since the person still responded with a hum in his first question. Maybe the ‘kitchen guy’ isn’t really in a good mood to speak.

Soon enough, the brunette once again heard someone’s feet being dragged on the floor though it went louder as the ‘kitchen guy’ moved to the spot near Baekhyun. The unknown boy placed the cup down on the center table with a ‘clink’. Baekhyun had once again found it weird since the guy came back too soon. Way too soon for his liking, but nonetheless he said a ‘thank you’.

Baekhyun took a quick glance at the cup and pushed himself up to sit properly, he didn’t really mind the male in front of him and focused more on the teacup on the table. He slipped his fingers on its handle and lifted the cup up. It didn’t feel like there was any water inside and there wasn’t any warmth coming from it. Or maybe it was just him and his sickness acting up on him, so he just ended up shrugging it off

The brunette let his lips to touch its rim and tried to take a sip. There was nothing but air.

The cup was empty.

“What the actual—?” he stared at the cup as though a tea will be filled up if he does so, “What part of the word ‘tea’ did you not understand?!”

What had gotten him even more agape was the smirking male in front of him.

Park Chanyeol.

“I don’t know, everything I guess?” he said simply, shoulders raising in a nonchalant shrug.

“Be grateful I gave you the cup.” his eyes were dancing with mirth and he continued with his words. “One does not ask the Park Chanyeol to do a task. You get me, Bacon?”

Chanyeol 4, ‘not Chanyeol’ team 0.

--

Katalk! Ka-! Katalk!

Each of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter