Chapter I

If You and Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Present Year..........

Jiyeon's P.O.V

"Jiyeonnie~~~ annyeong!" "Annyeong Eunji-ah" She came running to me and hugged me.

"Stop hugging me or else people will think we lesbian or something."

"So, is there anything wrong if we are lesbian." she looked up at me.

"WHATTT ÓoÒ.... ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND. WHY WOUL-" she covered my mouth and pull me down so she could whsiper in my ear.

"Shhhhh..... I was just kidding, but look what you did. Everyone is now looking at us." I look around and everyone was looking at us.

Although we're not the 'popular' students in the campus, we're known for being one of the loudest students.

"Hehe... mian..." I smile awkwardly and apologize to those people, then they all mind their own business.

"You're ruining our freshmen image Jiyeon-ah. So stop being so loud." she whisper the last part.

"It's your fault" I slapped her arm.

"Now let's go the cafteria~~~" she raised her voice and draged me.

" uli gaja (let's go!)...." I followed her and walk like a soldiers and laugh like crazy.

 

Life with Jungie is like living in Lala Land. I want to live like her, but everyone has flaws in life. Even the happiest person doesn't consider themselves as the happiest human on earth. Jungie and I met when we were eight. After I met her, everything changed. I turned into something that I never thought I would become: being able to laugh and have fun like other kids. My life was always dull, but with her, it was different. It was like living with rainbow and sunshine. But like I said, even the happiest person doesn't consider themselves as the happiest human on earth. Whenever she's sad, she would called me and spill her heart out and cry. Being able to cry and spill her heart out is what I'm jealous about the most. I couldn't do that. It was the hardest thing to do. I couldn't say all that pain that was inside of me. I was scared. Scared of people seeing me cry, and see me as a weak person.

 

My relation with my mom was ok, but not in the best term. Ever since I was young, I never dared to say things that were inside my head. Although we are close, it seems as if there is a barrier in between. We didn't know how to show each other love. She wanted me to be better, so she uses the method to compare me to others, which I do not like. She tried to change me, such as the career that I choose, the life that I want, the fact that I'm a leftie, and such. Sometimes, I would argue with her and my step-father over various matters. Whenever we would disagree, she would talk about how hard it was to raise my sisters and me alone. I wanted to tell her what's in my head. In my entire life, she never asked me how my life is or if everything is ok for me. Yes, my mother, not the best, still does her duty as a mom, but she was not as good as showing us love. And just like her, I was the same. 
 

Because of Jungie, my life seems brighter and all. She is one of the best people that I've ever met. Even if we're best friends, I couldn't tell her my darkest secret. In dramas, people talk about how there's no secret in the world, but they're wrong. Everyone has a secret that nobody knows. If it is a sinful secret, then God will punish them, but mine was different. My secret and pain will not be revealed by anyone, because I'm going to bury my secrets with me. 

(At the Cafteria)

"Yeonnie-ah~~~" She shooked me.

"Awn?" She kept on shaking me.

"Turn around" I look at her with question face.

"Just turn around." She give me this signal. Then I started to see some girls starting to take their phone out or hear them scream.

"Wae, I don't want to. I'm busy eating." I went back to my business.

"JIYEON." Eunji raised her voice and got up. I thought she was going to walk away, but instead she put squeeze my face between and turn my head to see who is here.

My eyes met with that person's. The person that give me these feeling that nobody can give me.

I quickly turn around and look down. 

"What are you doing, Jungie-ah" I can feel my cheeks are burning.

"Wae~~~~ are you blushing. Don't you see him like every weekday. Or maybe weekend too." She teased me.

"Be quiet." I shushed her.

"Should I call him." She got up. "Myu-" I cut her off.

"Are you crazy? You promised you you're not gonna tell anyone. What if Jieun find out." I got very serious.

"What are we going to say if Jieunnie finds out."

"What am I going to say if he finds out too" I was getting really serious.

"If they find out, it's the end of the world for me." I turn around.

"Jiyeonnie~~don't be mad, I was just kiding, I was trying to call Myunnie." Myunnie??

"Who? Myunnie" I asked her.

"Our freshmen dorm checker, Kim JunMyunnie~~~." I remember now.

"So you were trying to play with me, huh?" I smarked. I got up, walk next to her and started to tickle her. Somehow she escaped from me. I ran to chase her and we started to run in the cafeteria.

 

"JIYEONNIE... LOOK!" uh...Then I turn around, but nothing/nobody was there. I kept on looking at the direction that Jungie was pointing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter