Chapter II

If You and Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       

(6 years ago)

"Did you see the new girl?" A girl asked her group of friends.

"Yeah, I heard she's from our rival school." 

"Me too." Another girl agree.

"I also heard she's only like one- forth Korean."

"Wahh~~ really?"

"Then what is she?"

"I'm not sure. I heard she's actually born in America. She's more of Chinese than Korean."

"Really?? Daebag" Everyone was amazed

"I heard that both her parent's are half chinese. I'm not sure about her dad, but her mom is half Korean."

"I also heard that she came from a broken family."

"Are you serious?"

"Her father ran away when she was only like 2 or 3, and her mother remarried and have 2 kids with that man."

"Jeongmal??"

"hmm... I heard she's really rude."

"Wahh~~ so is she pretty?"

"Ani... she seems pretty average. Have a b*tch face sometime, but seems pretty nice." They laughed.

"Isn't that her." Someone pointed. 

"Yep."

"She's tall. But fat."

"Don't say that, that's mean."

"Wae? I'm just saying what I see." the girl rolled her eye.

 

The young Jiyeon could hear what they were talking about, but she pretended like she didn't overhear it. The kinds of stuff that they were talking about her pierce her heart like a bullet, but she couldn't do anything.
 

"Jiyeonnie~~~" Someone came running after Jiyeon.

"oh- Eunji-a-" She jumped on her before she could say her name. 

"You really did move here." She use her agyeo voice to melt her.

"You didn't believe me when I said I'm going to move here?" Jiyeon asked her.

"Anni. I'm just glad you're here. Let's go, I'll show you around." Eunji pulled her to show her around. 
 

(Present day)

 

"Jiyeonnie~~" Eunji called her.

"Jiyeonnie~~" Eunji throw the pillow from her bed to Jiyoen to pull her back to Earth.

"huh?"

"What were you thinking about?" she asked Jiyeon.

"Nothing interesting, just something about how we even became friends?" Jiyeon .

"Yahhhh...." Eunji nearly attack her.

"Hehehe.. bian. Anyway how are things with 'him'?" Ji asked her with this cheesey look.

"Who?" Eunji asked her.

"Hul. Well then, I'll just go ask him myself." Jiyeon pretend to walk out. 

"Ok. Ok. I'll tell you." She stop her from going out.

"Well, nothing is really going on between us. We just talk from time to time because our parents friends. That's all." She explained her.

"That's it? No fun part." Jiyeon nearly screamed.

"Shuuu.... be quiet. What about you, no progress with 'math'?" She asked Ji.

"hehe... ani~~" she gave Eunji her awkward laugh.

 

(Jiyeon's P.O.V)

 

'Math' was our code name for Myunsoo. Both have the letter M, and it's something that I like. Math is my favorite subject, and Myungsoo is someone that I like. Also, my favorite English name for a g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter