BONUS no. 2

Home

"Yuna yah, when should we start having kids?"

A pillow is flunk at his face the moment the question leaves his lips. 

"Don't be stupid, we're still students and we don't have money," Yuna replies while folding the pile of clothes before her on the bed, "we've still got to pay for college, and be glad our mothers are best of friends who were so excited that we were getting married such that our parents agreed to pay for everything from the ceremony to this apartment."

"But you're in your last year," Seokmin mutters, despite knowing every truth in what Yuna has just said. Besides, these thoughts did run through his mind, but it was a question that he has always wanted to talk about with his wife. 

Seokmin feels dejected from Yuna's immediate refusal, but something about the way she nags that make her seem like an experienced wife tickles Seokmin to start laughing. 

"Why are you laughing?" Yuna looks up now, with furrowed eyebrows.  

Seokmin tilts his head to wonder if he should answer. "Because now you're being my naggy wife," Seokmin chuckles and seats himself beside Yuna to help with the chore. 

"Eesh," Yuna rolls her eyes and continues sorting through the clothing. They continue to fold the clothes in silence, while Seokmin's question continues pricking at Yuna's heart. She too, feels a sinking feeling at the realisation that although they've been married for over a year now, they'll still have to wait for quite some time before they can start having a happy family they've always silently wished for- and that wait would have to be an even longer one.

Yuna loves kids, both husband and wife know that well. Yuna considers a pet instead, but doesn't quite like the idea of it being a replacement for kids.

Yuna's sigh breaks the silence, and Seokmin turns to her with a "Hmm?"

"I'm sorry we'll have to at least wait till we're both working," Yuna softly says, "we didn't even have a proper honeymoon-"

Sensing her frustration, Seokmin cuts his wife off. "Shush, what's wrong with Jeju-do? And three days should've been enough because I see you almost every day since we were kids- exclude the part I was in the military. We have money saved up, with a little more maybe we'll go for a real one after we've both started work. Also, we're doing fine now, with or without kids, because no matter our circumstances, I'll always be loving you the same," Seokmin smiles and wraps his arms around Yuna as he finishes. 

Yuna's heart feels warm as she gets teary-eyed, recalling that her husband has those moments that literally make her just melt with his words or actions. "Right, you're more than enough, and you're more than anything I deserve," Yuna turns and smiles at him. 

"Don't say that! You jolly well deserve all of me after dealing with me for twenty years," Seokmin pinches her nose as he rebuts her. "Speaking of which, I do have a little energy tonight," he playfully adds.

Yuna's cheeks redden immediately. "Let's get this done with before it gets too late, we both have morning lectures tomorrow!"

"It won't be our first time anyway-"

"Shut up!" Yuna snaps in embarrassment and flings a T-shirt into his face. 

Ducking from the attack, Seokmin wrinkles his nose, refusing to admit defeat. "Jagi yah~" he coos, pulling out his trump card of pet names as he closes the distance between their faces and Yuna falls back onto the bed. 

"Yahh!" Yuna screams and sends a hard slap into Seokmin's arm. 

Seokmin chuckles above of her, and looks right into her eyes. Yuna's heart flutters listening to his chuckle and looking back into his eyes, and she feels like a high-schooler again. 

Maybe you at least deserve this, Yuna thinks with an inward giggle and places a peck on Seokmin's lips.

Seokmin is slightly taken aback by her action, but decides to respond quickly by pushing his tongue through her lips. Yuna makes an irritated sound, but complies and enjoys it anyway. 

Before it gets too heated, Yuna breaks the kiss off and gets back to folding clothes. Seokmin is annoyed that he doesn't even feel breathless yet, but is more so happy for the little moment of intimacy they've just shared. 

"Oh and, keep tomorrow night free," Seokmin sounds as if he's giving Yuna an instruction. 

"I know- you've been saying this the past week," Yuna groans. 

"I can't help it, our wedding anniversary is important!" Seokmin whines and almost kicks the clothes off their bed. 

Yuna chuckles at his childlike antics and remembers yet again, how he treasures what's between the two of them, and how she'll always be grateful for him.

"I'm glad I'm married to you," Yuna says with a smile on her pink lips. Already, she almost adds. 

"It's mutual," Seokmin decides not to about it and earnestly replies. 

 

author's notes:

SURPRISE SURPRISE!! hehe i suddenly reread this series after sooo long and an idea sparked in me to write yet another bonus!! i had so much fun writing this i finished it in one go tho i wasn't planning to. it's 3.28am now so i shall proofread tomorrow :) hope this bonus finds you well!!