Chapter Two

Best Ex-Boyfriend SEVENTEEN MINGYU FF

Eun Byul sat down at the table with her tray in front of her. Dammit, why is he here? Ugh. This going make things a whole lot worse. Eun Byul thought as she stabbed her rice. She sighed as she began stuffing with the provided food. Just then, another person sat next to her.

 

"Ah!" Eun Byul screamed as she fell out her chair. Mingyu's laughed as the young mistress crawled back up in her seat, embarrassed with a red face. 

 

"Nice going." He chuckled. Eun Byul glared at him and stood up, taking her tray with her. "H-Hey! Where're you going?" He asked as he saw her take her leave. Eun Byul never answered and walked out of the cafeteria.

 

 Mingyu groaned as he didn't bother to run after her. Why should he? He should try to make friends here at least, right? He sighed as he looked down at his food, but when he looked back, he was startled by the many female students that accompanied him at his table so suddenly. 

 

"You're Kim Mingyu, right? Oooh~ I can't believe I'm meeting you for the first time! It's such an honor!" A girl squealed. She took Mingyu's hands and pet them. "If you need anything, just let me know, arasseo?" She smiled in a flirtatious manner. Mingyu gagged internally. "I'll be sure to." He said and slowly took his hand away. 

 

Eun Byul made her way back into the cafeteria and Mingyu smirked. "Though, Im kinda new in this town. Do you mind showing me around the school?" He asked as he tucked the strand of hair behind her ear. He smiled and made her heart race. 

 

"Tch. Disgusting. She's not even that pretty." Eun Byul said as she turned away and set her tray back it's rack. Her phone vibrated in her pocket. She grabbed it and unlocked her screen. 

 

Text message from: Jeong Kang Jun 

 

She widened her eyes and hurried out of the cafeteria, going to a more private location. The school yard was best. 

 

Mingyu clicked his tongue. "Where's she going so excitedly." 

 

Jeong Kang Jun: Annyeong Eun Byul-Ah

 

Eun Byul: Annyeong

 

Jeong Kang Jun: What are you up to?

 

Eun Byul: School

 

Jeong Kang Jun: Ah! That's right. How is it there? Do you like it? 

 

"Do l like it?" She asked herself. She smiled. "It's alright :) I still miss my old school." She typed. Kang Jun was really good at replying. He always responded back, quickly. 

 

Jeong Kang Jun: Ah, me too. I miss you.

 

"Eh??????" Eun Byul almost dropped her phone by the sudden text. "Jeong Kang Jun misses me???" Eun Byul could feel the heat rising to her face. "Woah, I can't— Woah Jinjja! This Kang Jun." she blushed. 

 

Jeong Kang Jun: Ah, I said something embarrassing didn't I? Haha 😅 Sorry

 

Eun Byul: A-Ani! (N-No!) It's just, I was surprised was all....

 

Eun Byul's heart kept skipping beats. She couldn't express how happy she was. Nothing could ruin her day. She got up and started walking to her class. She was a little parched so she drank some water while she was at it. As she entered, she noticed a few students already there. Not really caring, she sat in her seat and set her hair down, awaiting for the teacher. 

 

"Did you see how Mingyu touched my hair? I've already decided, he's going to be my boyfriend." The girl said so confidently. Eun Byul couldn't help but chuckle, but she did so too loudly. The girls cocked their heads towards Eun Byul, and the girl, which was assumed to be the leader, hoped off from the desk and walked over to Eun Byul. 

 

"Do we have a problem, Eun Byul-ah?" She asked. "As I recall, I remember telling you to stay out of my business and I'd stay out of yours." 

 

Eun Byul groaned and rolled her eyes, sitting up and glaring at them. "Minji-ssi, I really don't find your life all that fascinating. Trust me when I tell you this, I really don't care what you decide to do." She retorted. 

 

"Yah! Do you think just because you dance makes you special?! You're not even good!" The girl named Minji yelled. 

 

"You're right. I'm outstanding." Eun Byul said with pride.

 

"Heh. Just know that when I'm a famous idol, you'll be the dancer in background. I'll be the star, not you." 

 

"That's too much coming out of your mouth, Minji-ssi. You'd ought to clean it. There's no way I'd ever work with you." 

 

"You're right. But you won't ever be famous, you lack passion."

 

"And you lack beauty." 

 

With that being said, Minji boiled and swung at her, but Eun Byul dodged it. Minji grabbed her Eun Byul's hair and kept pulling while the rest of the girls began kicking her. "I'll make you pay, Han Eun Byul. You've messed with the wrong person." Eun Byul smirked and grabbed to of the girls' arms. 

 

"Yeah, I did." She laughed. She punched the two in the face. She then grabbed their hair and pulled it, but then throwing them to the floor. They got up and swung their fists, but Eun Byul dodged both, and pushed them to the lockers. The girls were terrified. "Those are my good girls." She said dangerously low and turned her attention to Minji. 

 

Eun Byul started walking toward Minji and wiped the blood coming from with her sleeve. "I normally don't fight because it takes too much energy. I'm really lazy in case you haven't noticed, but I'm really strong." Just as she was inches away from her, she curled her fist. Eun Byul swung at Minji, but it was stopped. 

 

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk." They both heard. Minji opened her eyes. "Oppa!" She cried and hid behind his jacket. "You always got into fights back in Incheon, Eun Byul-Ah. You never learn." Mingyu's hand tightened around Eun Byul's arm. "I haven't seen you like this since we were together and a girl kissed me." He smirked.

 

"Tch. off. This isn't any of your business, Mingyu." Eun Byul growled as she yanked her arm away from his grasp. 

 

"No, but it is mine." They all heard. "Han Eun Byul, Park Minji, and you two. Principal's office, now." He said in a stern voice. Eun Byul clicked her tongue.

 

I guess I can forget about seeing my friends this weekend...... Eun Byul thought.

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

170911

 

Hellooooooo

 

It's kind of awkward posting so,etching after a really long time 😅 I really haven't had time to post much since I work a lot now. I mean, I love your comments and votes (even if it might not be in this particular book),  but I hope you can forgive me. Another hurricane hit here and I'm had nothing to do so I forced myself to come up with a chapter. :) it may not be good, and it could be a bit cliché, but I still wanted to keep you updated. 

 

Trust me! I try to think of things to write but it's never good. So yeah.

 

Anyway. I hope you guys are safe and are having fun. I love you ChocolateBars ❤️