Fake or True

Either X or O

Fake or True 👌
(is it you? or is it me?)

 

"Hey, Taeyong!"

Seulgi called him after being left alone, walking behind him. If people are watching right now, they are sure that Seulgi is the one who chasing Taeyong. Okay, Taeyong sure shocked enough just now in school. But now, Seulgi suddenly called him out of nowhere. He is walking by himself, alone and he is so sure he didn't realise Seulgi is following him.

Taeyong stop his steps and turned his back and this chubby cheeks girl's face greeting his evening. He chuckled as he rewind the way Seulgi said he is her boyfriend.  This is the very first time he received a confession and a confirmation on the same time. He slide his hands inside the his blazer's pockets.

"Yes, yeoja chingu. What is it, darling? " Taeyong asked, smirking as he meet Seulgi's eyes that are so shocked to meet Taeyong's. Seulgi heaved a big sighed as she closes her eyes, not really want to meet Taeyong's eyes. She was also shock by how Taeyong is flirting to her right now. 

First impression definitely can't be trusted.

Seulgi can't helped but closes her eyes. This creature in front of him is such a doll. She still doesn't know how to say sorry after spitting publicly that Lee ing Taeyong is her boyfriend. It is so crazy and she can't helped but notice how stupid she is. 

"Look," 

"Yes, I'm looking at you, chubby cheek," Taeyong said purposely, it supposed to make Seulgi blushed. And yes, Seulgi is blushing. Taeyong still sticking his face with his smirk. 

Seulgi really battling with herself to even say sorry towards Taeyong. 

And the is chubby cheek? Is he playing with me?

"I'm sor- really sorry to suddenly say that you are my boyfriend just now," she starts to speak up as her eyes look in the other way. Avoiding Taeyong's eyes obviously. And she knows that the boy still smirking. Plus, he is still looking at her with such a playful gaze.

 

"It's okay."

 

Taeyong's answer makes Seulgi raised her eyebrows.

Wait. What? Is he for real?

Without second thoughts, she looks at Taeyong with her shocked eyes. How can someone looks good in white hair? Not everyone can pull that off. Gawd. Taeyong just repairing his bangs and look at Seulgi. He send her a wide smile but then fade right away. 

Seulgi knows something is wrong. Definitely. 

"I don't mind though. You are pretty brave and," Taeyong reached out his right hand towards Seulgi's hair. He start to her hair and tuck some of her hair strands behind her right ear. Seulgi don't push his hands, but why? Even she wonders. She just let a boy touch her hair. Her brand new brown hair.

 

"and cute," he say as he get closer towards her. Seulgi amazed on how frozen she is right now. Her body almost shiver and she can't helped but feel so embrassed with what Taeyong has done. She hides her hand inside her pockets. Didn't want to send another electric shock to her body.

They have never talk to each other and the fact that this boy is one of those top visual in their school making Seulgi feel embrassed. She has never thought of choosing this boy as her first boyfriend and she has never know that Taeyong is so flirty. Mijoo really crazy. 

If i ever found out that there's another boy who is single, I'm going to kidnap Mijoo and place her inside a dark store.

 

"W-why are you being like this, Taeyong?" she asked as she step ahead behind, to keep her distance from Taeyong. She has never been this close with someone, even with her friends. She didn't like being in one centimetre with anybody. It's totally cringy. She didn't expect Taeyong to be this fine. Or is it an act? 

Is he a playboy?

Taeyong chuckled as he see how red Seulgi's face right now. With the way Seulgi acting right now, he knows that he is done with making Seulgi almost fell in trap with his tricks. He really want to play with Seulgi right now. They don't even have time to greet each other. 

It's seulgi's first day after all. 

"Nah, you are so desperate right? I feel bad, you know," he blurted as his eyes are looking at the other side. Giving chances for Seulgi to raise her head. Her neck almost cramped since she didn't raised it since earlier. Seulgi is kind off pissed off when this guy say that she is desperate. But whatelse could she do right now?

"But since this stuff is not some small matter, " Taeyong continues as Seulgi rolled her eyes, seeing Taeyong is glaring towards her right now. Oh my god, his gaze game is too much, she whispered in her heart. She pray that Taeyong won't simply touch her or saying cheesy stuffs. 

And what does he mean with his words? His gaze? Something is wrong.

 

Taeyong still continue. "-I need to pull up deals with you." 

Seulgi rolled her eyes even larger and step ahead a few steps behind. Oh . She immediately thought about all those bad things. No one would blame her. Taeyong being this flirty and hot, bad things probably nothing for him. Damn it, seulgi said in her mind. I chose a really wrong boy. 

 

"W-what kind of deal?"

 

Taeyong fake a cough before he finally say what is the deal. He flashed her a smirk and her hair again. 

 

"Be my dog. Simple. Got it?"

 

 

I know something is definitely wrong. Is he serious?

Seulgi almost faint cause of shockness. A dog? A ing dog? What the hell is he thinking? Seulgi pushed his hands and stay even far. "What do you mean?!"

 

Is he asking me to be his ? 

 

Taeyong ruffles his own hair and look at Seulgi by his corner of eyes. "I'm your hair since just now. Even call you brave and cute. Isn't that the signal of me," he pointed himself and then pointed it to Seulgi, "-looking at you as a dog."

His description make Seulgi gasped louder. She didn't expect this at all. So all the actions he did since earlier was he thinking of her an animal? What do he think he's doing? Seulgi can't helped but heaved a frustrated sigh. 

Seulgi is the same level as animal? 

he is a demon, gawd. 

 

"You're not agree with me?" Taeyong open his mouth, asking simply. "-its okay. We can--"

"Okay, okay. I got it. But aren't that too much?"

"Pointing me as a boyfriend without preparation in the public is not too much?" 

Seulgi ruffles her long hair and crossed her arms as she is getting annoyed with Taeyong's action. She knew it!  Taeyong has another motive. That's why he acted so fine until now, he's showing his true colour.

"Look,"

"I always looking at you, chubby cheek." 

"Stop,"

"Why would I stop, chubby cheek?" Taeyong starts playing with Seulgi since she is flustered right now. He starts to walk closer to Seulgi who is freezing in the spot. Seulgi should have expected things will be like this. Like Taeyong's thought, she almost fell in his trap. 

and him, calling her chubby cheek is not favourable. 

In Seulgi's mind right now is she really want to go home right now. But how could she explain to her family after all. Maybe, it's better if she hide this in first.

 

"Taeyong, please don't do this."

"Do what though?" Taeyong really loves being this annoying but just if Seulgi knows about him, she would feel so special. Taeyong don't tease people or friends or girl like this. He found Seulgi is quite entertaining. 

Seulgi knows how close their distance right now cause she could smell Taeyong's hair shampoo. Hair shampoo is not something people could smell from a distance so can you guys imagine how many centimeters they are standing right now? Yes, not more than 1cm. Seulgi feels like she need to hit this man. 

 

"You should never obey your master, chubby cheek." 

 

, things are going to be worse.

 


enjoy ♥