Deal with the Devil

Either X or O

 

Deal with the Devil
(you should be afraid of me, thats what i want- ty track said in baby dont like it)
 

 

"Chubby cheek doggy?" 

"Hey, chubby cheek. Wake up, doggy."

Am I hallucinating? Or am I dreaming? I thought I heard Taeyong's voice. I grabbed my phone with my closed eyes, just to see what time is it. With a glimpse of brightness, I saw the clock is showing its 5.10 am.

She shut the phone down and have her sleep again. 

But then, the voice comes again. Is she really hallucinating right now? 

"Chubby cheek. Are you going to continue sleeping?" I heard with my closed eyes and even hugging my pillow tighter. My sleep can't be bothered by Taeyong's voice. And she really want to continue sleeping. 

Until she felt her cheeks being pinched by someone. She screamed out loud for the pain and immediately wake up from her sleep. She thought it was her younger sister, Kang Suyeon. She hits her hands hardly and even hold it tightly. Seulgi really feel disturbed right now. 

"Im going to tell mom, Suyeon!"

"This is not Suyeon, chubby cheek," Taeyong said in a really low voice as he didn't want to be the reasons for her neighbours to wake up so early. 

Seulgi gasped as she open her eyes and realised it Taeyong after rubbing her eyes properly. Without hesitation, she stop gripping Taeyong's hands and shout out loud purposely. Taeyong did expected her reaction will be like this. "What the are you doing inside my room?! And, and how can you enter my room?! Mooomm---" she couldn't continue as Taeyong shuts by placing his left hand on her lips. 

Taeyong's fingers are so long that actually covered Seulgi's face. So, she decided to bite his hand, Taeyong whispers something to her. 

"Listen, I wont say too much thing. Because we are alone in a room, either you listen to me or something you not expected will haunted your life. Got it?"

He says, with his mouth is so closed to Seulgi's neck and of course its to make Seulgi startled with his breathe. Seulgi really don't know what should she do when facing this man. He just simply does thing to her. If the thing that he has done not really matters, she wouldnt be so angry but all his touch and action making Seulgi weak. 

And so, she stay still without doing anything. If she didn't do this from the start, she really no need to deal with him. Deal with the Devil. She nods her head and hoping Taeyong actually let her go. 

"Good. You need to listen to your master, doggy. Thankfully, I'm not angry," he said as he let go of his hands from her lips. Seulgi is so irritated with him, calling master and doggy stuffs. He shouldn't call her that. She felt so disgusted. She just hate him so much right now. She hopes everything settled down quickly. 

But will this settled down though? 

Seulgi keeps on glaring as he looks at her intensely. Seulgi was so angry until she realises that her face when she wake up is totally mess. Her hair, or maybe, her nose. And Taeyong even put his hands on . Oh my god. She started to touch her hair and yes, she knew it. 

Her hair is always a big problem for her. 

She take a glance over Taeyong who is scanning her room from side to side. Looks like he is so into her room especially at her art section. She loves drawing so much. Its her hobby. Best hobby. Taeyong did adore her arts. 

"You likes drawing, i guess?" Taeyong asked, randomly as Seulgi is so busy thinking on how to make he leaves now. 

"Yes, that is my eternal love in my life."

"Oh," he replied, "-i thought its me." 

He said, and hands on one of the drawings that Seulgi drew before. Seulgi didn't realised it and simply take her towel to have her morning shower. Just before she leaves the room, she turn her sight towards Taeyong, who is immersed with her drawing. 

"Well, Taeyong, can you please get out for awhile?" 

Taeyong stop staring her flower drawing and turns to meet her eyes. "is it wrong for me to wait here?" he asked, with a smirk paste on his oh so handsome face. Seulgi rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms. 

"there's nothing interesting so-"

"You are interesting, Seulgi."

Seulgi keep her poker face as she hold the door's knob right now. She really need to have her shower right now and this guy just won't leave the room. Taeyong must be so stubborn and she know how stubborn a person can be. Taeyong doesn't want to move at all and he even sit on her chair just to observe her drawings. Seulgi should appreciate the way Taeyong is observing her skills but the fact that she needs to let her body feel the morning cold water is more important. 

But since Taeyong didn't even seem to move, she leave her room and went to the bathroom. Taeyong shook his head as Seulgi shut the door again. He still looking at Seulgi's drawings. Seulgi seems to like views and flowers. She has draws hundreds of flowers and there are a lot of cities view in her drawing. Taeyong didn't expect to see all of these but now he is quite amazed with her. 

But he won't simply say that to her. 

She is his pet right now. 

 

 

Seulgi tiptoed her footsteps just to walk inside her room. It has been 15 minutes she went inside the bathroom; didn't stop thinking about Taeyong is in her room. There's a lot of what ifs disturbing her mind and keeps on wander in her head. For now, for some evidence, she believes that Taeyong somewhat, a person who experienced a lot of stuffs. As she turned her door's knob, she can't helped but mutter some words that she thought a pray for Taeyong is not in her room. 

 

What a pray, she whispered as her eyes met Taeyong's dazzling eyes. He indeed didn't look surprise with Seulgi cause Seulgi actually wear her pyjama again, even though she's done with her shower. 

"when will you leave my room?"

Taeyong chuckled, as he placed Seulgi's sketch book on her study table. "i wont simply listen to my pet, chubby cheek," he said while eyeing her with his side of eyes. 

Seulgi ruffles her hair as she heaved a really loud sigh. Little bit she knows, her family heard her sigh and Wonwoo calls her to get her attention. "Kang Seulgi! Come down with your friend to have the breakfast," he shouted with a really soothing voice and Seulgi raised her eyebrows. 

"So thats why you are so confident sitting in my room," she told him and he just nod his head with his closed eyes. 

Then, he look at her directly with an intense gaze and walk towards her slowly. Seulgi can't help but a bit shaken with his sudden movements. Damn it, this man. She thought as she avoid looking at him. 

 

Seulgi expected he's gonna do his things. 

 

And she's right. 

 

He starts to straighten up her hair, which is so messy due to her frustration just now. As he do that, he let his lips getting close with her left ear. 

With his illegal low tone voice, he whispered to Seulgi. 

"Chubby cheek, I'm going now and will be waiting for you downstairs, okay?" 

Seulgi almost push him strongly towards the corner of the door. She has never thought that she's gonna be this weak when standing with a boy. 

##

who am i : wonwoo

I can't believe I actually get ready all the breakfast today since mom left earlier than she should. I need a rest but somehow everyone in the house wants me to do work. What kind of holiday I'm having after all? 

And,

The fact that a boy named Lee Taeyong, came to my house, claimed himself as Seulgi's boyfriend is like a really real thing. No, fake. How can Seulgi get him? And how can I let him go upstairs and wake Seulgi's up? Damn. What the hell did I've done? 

It's been one hour since he get upstair without any adult supervision and that's get me really angry. I've told him to get downstair by ten minutes and let Seulgi be even if she won't wake up. But he is still up there. 

Can't help but I'm getting suspicious right now. What is happening between them?

But really, how can Seulgi got a boyfriend really quick? I thought I have to pick her up yesterday but somehow, she got home well. So, that guy watch her go home? Walk her home? Is that the boy Seulgi used to crush on when she was young?

But i've never heard Seulgi crushing on anyone since she is not interested with boys. 

I know her well, or I guess.

Should I go upstair? Damn me and my brother's instinct. Seulgi won't let herself being touch--

"Hyung."

, that boy dare to say hi to me? Wait, you Lee Taeyong.

"Oh hey. Is she awake?"

"She's really good in waking up. It's not hard," he told me, which makes me more (exTRA) suspicious with what happened to them for one hour. He even gave me a thin smile, which I don't know what was that mean to me. I keep on placing the spoon carefully on the table.

But then I realised, where is Kang Seulgi? 

"So, where is her?"

"Getting ready," he answered me within 0.1 second, expecting me to ask him. So, what was happening earlier? Why it takes her so long to shower? And Seulgi has never been so long inside the bathroom unless she's having her stomach ache. But stomach ache in the morning?

Whoa, things makes me crazy. 

Then, I heard footsteps from upstairs. Probably Seulgi. I called Suyeon to have her breakfast since Seulgi already come downstairs so we could eat together. But how should I treat this man who claimed he is my sister's boyfriend? I sent my death glare towards Seulgi but she pay me back her glare.

What the . 

She don't even say anything and just act like nothing happens. 

There is something wrong. Between them. Both of them.

"Wonu, this is my boyfriend." 

Finally, she opened , say something about her boyfriend who have his sit beside her. When did he sit? Oh right. Seulgi invited him. What ever.

"Oh. Boyfriend? Real quick?"

"I've know him before I even enter the school."

"But you never talk about him?"

"Why should I talk about him to you?"

This hot-blooded tempered girl. But I heard Taeyong back-up her. "Yes. We have seen each other for a quite long time."

I nodded my head, not asking anymore questions. The whole atmosphere is so cold so I asked Suyeon to eat quickly so I could sent her to school. And that, I won't look at Seulgi who actually have a real boyfriend, even bring him to my house. 

 

I couldn't accept him yet. There is some weird vibe inside him. 

##

 

 

"Hey, chubby cheek, " he calls her while eyeing her from his right shoulder.

Seulgi sent him a death glare without his notice and just reply him a 'hm' sound. She is quite annoyed right now cause the fact that she needs to go to school with him. Its means show off their relationship. Of course everyone will be anticipating; its Lee Taeyong matter. She don't even know why she chose Taeyong rather than the other boys. 

Oh, right. He was the only one who was available, say Mijoo. 

"Should we go for a date this Saturday?"

Seulgi rolled her eyes as Taeyong highlighted the date word while he's talking. She just shook her head, "i'm not free."

"but you are the one who insist to date me."

"i don't even know what am i doing so can you just-"

"dont get to hype, darling. Can't you see all the students are watching us? " Taeyong whispered but his eyes still looks forward. Seulgi get a quick glance over the students and yes, he's right. So, this means, they need to act like lovey dovey again.

But taeyong still proceed their conversation.

"Ok, lets go for a date this Friday evening." he told her and pause his steps which makes Seulgi stops. what is it now ​​​​​​,Seulgi thought.  

She tried her best to smile. "Date? Call," she said and Taeyong just sent her a pure smile as he hold her right hand dearly.

Back there, both of them could hear all the screams and giggles from the other girls. Taeyong influence is no joke in their school. Seulgi just pray that she is safe and sound through everyday. Dating Taeyong is actually dating a danger snake.

"But doggy," Seulgi heard him calling her. Again, she have to look at her as if she really falls for her by that nickname. She almost sent me some death glares though." Yes?"

 

"Your oppa knows about us?"

"No, not really. Why?"

 

Taeyong come closer to her, right beside her left ear. With his soft whisper tone, he said, "Make sure you left him a good impression about me. If I come by again, and he still act like I'm a criminal, you'll get scolded, okay?"

Seulgi can't helped but cough, choke with Taeyong's devilish statement. But this guy really acted so well which makes Seulgi annoyed. He act like he is so caring when she's coughing. But he still get closer to Seulgi and whisper to her again while holding her hands. 

 

"You don't know how I scold people right, my chubby cheek?" 

 

 

 


 

  • hope you guys like the chapter, thanks for the upvotes and subscribes! 
  • mean taeyong is so asdfghjkl i mean his visual in baby dont stop
  • DAMN DAMN DAMN he is some illegal person ever live in the world gawd 
  • go and watch the mv. he served us a lot of fcking good appetites
  • if you are really hungry, here is the food 😋