Trip Your Loop

Either X or O

 

Trip Your Loop
(its too late to run away, you started the game first - drippin, nct dream)

 

who am i; seulgi

What the hell is he trying to say? I cant help but let my eyes widen, confused on what i should answer him. But with this kind of personality, I'm sure it is,

 

"Daddy?" 

 

From the way he smirk, i guess im right. Heol. This is lee taeyong. I should have realised it earlier. I am acting well in front of him. I looked at him clearly and of course, he look at me with his strong gaze. I could die with his red lazer he gave me. 

"I don't know. It's up to you," he told me nonchalantly while pinching my left cheek. Seriously, this man. I almost hit his hand if he don't realise it. I cant help but gasped while thinking what a damn nickname he wants me to call. 

Taeyong coughed after let me thinking for like, uh, three minutes and start to talk again. I turn away automatically and i shouldn't do that but why am i so stupid to actually turn away when he starts to talk. Damn. it just a wrong move.

 

"chubby cheek--oh. you turn away when i start to talk?" he asked, trying to make an eye contact with me and of course, he left me no choice but to look into his eyes. if wonu actually think he's a good guy, i wouldn't feel this scared. im not a scaredy cat in the first place. it just everything happened so quick. like, damn quick. 

 

i scoffed as i grab my empty glass, "no. it just an unexpected reaction." i answered, with a really calm tone and yes, i am looking at him. i played with the empty glass and continue the conversation. "so, what should i call you?" 

he chuckled as he heard my question. i rolled my eyes again; searching which part is funny. i just repeat the question he asked and nothing more. he has a bad sense of humour i guess. i stop playing the empty glass as the food we ordered has arrived. 

"i will give you time to come out with a good nickname for me, doggy. so lets get to the real topic," he paused as he grab the spoon and chopsticks to eat his ramen. gawd, ive never see a korean eating ramen in a cafe at 10 am. he have a bad sense except for his fashion. a bit credit for his looks. 

well, his real topic is about wonu. damn, i dont even have any appetite right now.  "so how is your brother, chubby cheek? still think imma criminal?" 

well, you didnt act anyways. 

 

"he still- hm," i cant helped but paused since i need to come up with a good sentence but yes, im hesitate more than i should and he understands very well. 

 

"ah, i got it. so what should you do?" 

 

"well, i didnt invite you in the first place."

 

he chuckled again. hearing a chuckled should make me think someone is adorable but lee taeyong chuckling just make me feel like i want to hit him. "no masters will come to it dogs, you know that, right?" 

i start to annoy right now. i mean, annoyed with this topic. but thankfully, he didnt talk about my conversation with wonu just now. 

 

"he is just being over protective."

 

"ah, brother instinct? he have a good instinct then." 

 

because your appearance is so bad boy vibe. thats why. if you look a bit soft or at least not glaring all the time, maybe my brother wont think that. 

 

"because you suddenly appear at my house." ok, i know he would stop eating. i should not say that. gawd, it just bluntly come out from my lips. 

 

"wah, chubby cheek. ask yourself again, who is the first one that actually starts all of these?" 

"okay, sorry taey-" damn what should i call him. gonna blurt out anything. dont pause for too long, seulgi. you gonna seek another catchphrase for him. just quick. 

 

"sorry," my mind just never work when i need to. 

 

"oh cmon, come out with some cute names like i did for you. and i could give you names from the first time we've met, right?" 

 

cute names? for bad boy like him? i couldn't look at him while thinking he's cute. how am i supposed to come up with cute names. 

 

"ok, i just call you," i paused as i look at him, "- yongie."

 

i thought he's gonna flip the table but it turns out he laughed very hard. everyone must be thinking that i do some lame jokes and taeyong cant help but laugh. gawd. i shook my head as he leave me gasped. 

"i thought you gonna call me with demon or devil inside the name," he said and continues eat his ramen. a spicy ramen. i just continue eating as i listen to his opinion. "well, you can call me that in public."

ok, taeyong. can we stop. cause i have tonnes of demon nicknames for you, okay. 

 

"when it just two of us, you can call me--" 

 

"-monster?" 

 

"oh, you've got a good sense of humour i see. well, you want to call me monster? i can be that."

i do have a new bucketlist; shutting off lee fcking taeyong. 

 

"no way."

 

"call me taedy, like i suggested earlier." 

THAT is like one weird nickname but he is suitable with that name. 

 

"you basically want me to call you daddy?" 

 

he shrugged his shoulders and finished up his drinks and all. i still struggling finished up my dish since maybe, we are not eating breakfast only right? he is weird. thats all i can think of. if i could, i would call him weirdo.

how am i supposed to call him taedy? and even yongie? 

##

so, afterwards, seulgi and taeyong proceed to their next location after having their breakfast. taeyong leads the way, as for paying their meals, open up the door, let seulgi went out first and hold her hands tightly. seulgi just keep on pretending that everything is fine when taeyong did all of that. life couldnt be more fake than this, seulgi's thought. of course, taeyong has chose a place to hang with and seulgi just needs to follow his order. 

to kill off this cold atmosphere, seulgi starts the conversation first. she fake a cough, and look downwards as she asked, "where are we going?" and keeps on looking downward- her converse. taeyong smiled widely and slowly letting go seulgi's right hand that he have been holding since just now. seulgi thought taeyong would stop doing skinship but it turns out-

he strectched his left arm right above seulgi's head and started to  seulgi's hand gently.

that makes seulgi feels weak-- his touch.

"your soon favourite place," he whispers as he her hair. seulgi cant helped but feel cringe with his action. can you imagine lee taeyong whispered through your ears while your hair? yes, that happened to seulgi right now and she silently pray that taeyong would stop do all of this. somehow, seulgi slowly taken aback with his movements and she push his face away gently.

 

"favourite place?"

 

he nodded his head while looking forward and place both of his hands inside his pocket's jeans. seulgi started to confuse. he is so good in making seulgi confuse. 

 

"what is your favourite place?"

 

he smirked as he turned to make an eye-contact with seulgi. 

 

"my room."

##

who am i : myungsoo

for the very first time, i have to stay at home because my brother literally wants to introduce his girlfriend to me. i have to postpone all of my meeting with my clients because of him. being this good for a brother-- i should get a reward. now, it have been two hours. ive been waiting for him for two hours and it seems like there is no sign of him coming back home. i think i have finished like few episodes of black mirror since the last time i saw taeyong at home.

anyways, this is the second time taeyong bringing a girl home. being a player must be hard, right? need to choose the right girl to introduce to your family. thats why i have told him many times to live a normal life.

 

you know, hyung. im not normal. 

 

well, i did agree he is not normal. but its really mean to play with someone's heart. as i clicking the 'next episode' icon, i heard taeyong's voice calling out for me. i rolled my eyes as i placed the remote control on the coffee table. 

"he couldnt open the door by himself or what," i mumbled as i wake up from the couch and drag my lazy feets towards the door. 

as i open the door, taeyong greeted me with a smirk. "hyung." i shook my head and as i almost slapped his left arm, he pull out someone's hands and of course,

 

his dearest princess is here. 

 

"oh," is all i can say since i didnt expect he chose a normal girl to bring back home. whoa, i never expected an ordinary girl. never. since ive been living with taeyong for the whole life, i know he is not interested with an ordinary girl. he never talks about girls. yea, he never talks at all. i fake a cough and open the door even wider.

"welcome. come in. ive ready some snacks for you guys," i said, and leads the way. i tried to be calm and cool as i could since i need to leave a good impression for his girlfriend too. but again, i didnt expect he is doing this for real. he didnt need to bring his girlfriend to me until he decided to get married. damn, this lee taeyong. i shook my head again as i get inside the kitchen. 

i heard taeyong welcoming his girlfriend and tells her about me. well, at first i heard , "oh thats my hyung. you will talk with him later. then...." and thats all i could hear. he basically telling something that i shouldnt know. i hope this is the last one he bring back home. im getting tired to introduce myself. 

while preparing the drink, taeyong comes to the kitchen. i heard his footsteps as i get the hot water inside the transparent jug. 

 

"go and talk to her."

 

he sighed. "ive been talking to her since two hours ago. so its your shift now."

i blinked my eyes for twice before i turn to look at his daring eyes. i put down the hot heater that ive been holding since just now. "there are shifting in relationship? what the hell, man."

"ah hyung. ppali. she's not here to wait. she is here to know," he tapped my back after he said that. wow, this kid. i thought he gonna help me prepared all of this. he just tapped me and left without bringing anything? whats the purpose of coming to kitchen , then? wait, im going to be hard with him.

##

who am i : seulgi

so, its been half an hour now im staying at taeyong's dining table. i gotta say this,

 

his brother is so damn awkward.

 

i know thats rude but can you imagine being in silence for half an hour, doing nothing but drink and eat bread pudding while waiting for somebody to actually talks? i am awkward by my own-- and staying here makes everything more awkward. my 'boyfriend' dont even say anything to help this awkward atmosphere. 

i couldnt anymore. i need to--

 

"seulgi-sshi."

 

okay, finally myungsoo starts to talk. FINALLY. i smiled as i clear my throat and put my hands on the table slowly while looking at him. i almost choked my own saliva when i heard he call out my name. he has a really calm and soothing voice. from the corner of my eyes, i could feel taeyong's firing gaze. this guy; if i ever find his weaknesses, he is so dead.

 

"so, how is taeyong?" i know this question will come up. every girlfriend must be prepared for this kind of question, right? but me? i dont even know my damn boyfriend would bring me to his home like after three days official. so what should i answer now? how should i answer now? knowing that taeyong will judge the way im answering this, i cant helped but hesitates.

"uh, t-taeyong? well," yes, let's pray i didnt let a long pause conquer this sentence, "he is good?" 

 

"was that a question, chubby cheek?" he winked as he asked me. i know he's cover this as it is a joke but i know that is not joke. WE know its not a joke for this master-dog relationships. 

 

"he is a good guy. thats why ive decided to be with him."

 

"oh, really?" 

 

i nodded my head as i grab my cup of coffee again. this is going to be my last sip but whatever. im so nervous that i just do anything right now. 

 

"you know, seulgi. taeyong has a girlfriend before. but the first thing his ex-- supposedly to be ex right bro?" he paused waiting for taeyong's response and when he nodded his head slowly, myungsoo continued. "the first thing she said was taeyong is handsome." 

 

guess what? both taeyong and myungsoo laughed. 

 

i dont think thats good enough to laugh but you know what, im just laugh it off. one day, im gonna hit taeyong, trust me. dragging me into some odd sense of humour. even his family too. damn.

 

"well, for me, i think he's a kind person. treating me well since day-1," i told him and taeyong giggled while pinching my left cheek. can he just stop touching me? ive had more than enough. i dont think i need at all. myungsoo kind of disgusted with the way taeyong acted just now. when taeyong pinched my cheek; he's agree with whatever i did or say. 

 

i just smiled again and i know my face is red due to that sudden skinship. 

 

"thats good to hear."

 

so the next sentence of him makes me shock and taeyong is shocked too, i guess.

 

"is taeyong really treating you right? or he has been blackmailing you too?" 

 

he asked that and man, his expression changed. is taeyong bringing me to be in his brother's trap? 

im done.


 

 

  • damn, its been 2 years.
  • i thought it would be only 2 months hiatus since ive got inside uni last two years (check the last chap)
  • i couldnt manage to find the time to check anything for ff
  • im really sorry and thankful for some readers that actually wait and still read this story
  • i checked out the views for each of the chaps,
  • and it seems people actually read (?) this 🙏
  • since its a quarantine year, 
  • i think i could continue this story
  • a lot of things happened within these two years
  • so for the one who read, subscribe, wait,
  • do comment down below !
  • idk if there are still readers since ive left this ff hanging way too long that it should
  • its not even ten chaps gawd
  • again, im really sorry for people who actually waiting
  • if there's no more old readers , and if you are the new one,
  • thank you for supporting this story ❤️
  • i'll try my best to reply to your comment (if there will be any)
  • ive a got a good twist for the story thats why i decided to continue
  • see you later (pls pls pls update more)
  • im gonna edit this story anytime since my grammar......
  • lets pray for the best for our frontliners for covid-19.