Boost the Engine

Either X or O

"Would you choose red or velvet?" Seulgi asked while her left hand holding a red long shirt and the other holding the velvet mini gown. Her mind couldn't help but feel a bit worry (so worry actually) due to Taeyong unexpected date. She forced Mijoo to went back home together and dragged her to Seulgi's house. Mijoo didn't mind but she still can't believe that Taeyong would be this crazy. 

Maybe that boy wants to know more about Seulgi. Mijoo thought but when she thinks about how that guy treated her Seulgi, she will be very confused. At the end, her mind concluded that Taeyong is really a snake.

A snake playboy. 

Mijoo turned her head towards Seulgi's direction and her eyes met both of the clothes that Seulgi hold. "The red long shirt looks good," she said and waited for Seulgi's reaction. Her eyes squinted even smaller and heaved a frustrated sigh. "This one looks so damn short! My school's skirt is not even this short," she complained and stomped her left feet as if she is 7 years old kid. Actually, there's nothing wrong with the length.

Seulgi is the problem.

Mijoo closes her eyes, "Excuse me, lady. Its a ing summer. And that long shirt, is a perfect one-wear piece for your date," she said calmly as her eyes still watching over her stubborn friend. Her hands starts to cross; means she's getting annoyed. Mijoo knows that Seulgi is not the type to wear this kind of clothes. The last time she wears something short was last year Christmas party and she really hate it. 

"Its okay, i trust you, Mijoo. If he say something, I'm gonna kill you," she blurted as she starts to dress up. 

"Like you would do," Mijoo whispered and she just let her friend change. She smirked thinking on how Seulgi is so focus with this date. Then she reminded by something.

"Seul, you had a date before, right?" she asked, almost shouting since Seulgi is in her bathroom and sometimes, this girl is deaf in no time. 

"Yea but that it was one of the moment that i really wish never happen," she replied, struggling with standing one legged. Mijoo just chuckled and lie down on Seulgi's bed. 

"heol, i remember. Such a disaster, right?" 

"deadly disaster, man. Tragic," Seulgi replied and open the bathroom's door slowly. Showing her with her red long shirt, as Mijoo refered. At first, Mijoo was not really amused since her expectation didn't hit, but later, she realised something. 

"Hey, Seul," she called and start to walk from seulgi's bed towards her. She placed her phone at the side of the bed and get towards Seulgi who was kind of confused with what is going on. "I think you should let your hair fall today," she said and grabbed Seulgi's hairband that was tied her hair into a long ponytail.

Mijoo is right.

Seulgi look 80% perfect ready to go for a date. Seulgi's charm is her long hair. She has a really good hair. It just seulgi is too shy to show it off; totally opposite from Mijoo. Mijoo hates to tie her hair since she really likes playing with her hair. 

"Okay, let's do some eye-make up and you are ready to meet your prince charming."

"Prince Bull instead of Charming, auto-correct please," seulgi muttered under her breath, don't give any cares towards Mijoo compliments after that. She is the reason why they suddenly need to go for a date. But the fact that Mijoo is the only friend she have was also sick. She can't get angry towards Mijoo after all.

While Mijoo is picking up her make-up stuffs, Seulgi sit on her make-up chair and faced to the mirror. She shook her head and let out a small sigh.

 

why am i so ugly? this monolid, this small eyes.. and chubby cheeks. wait. chubby cheek? oh gawd.

 

"Joo," she called Mijoo as she wants to rid off Taeyong's figure in her mind. When she look at her cheeks, she can't help but remember Taeyong. Wow, he is quite powerful and seulgi hate that. 

"What?"

"Is there anything i need to know about Taeyong?" she asked and all she got was silence. Mijoo also don't know about this? Seulgi's thought. She look at Mijoo's reflect when she stare at the mirror. Mijoo was just so focus with the make up stuffs. Seulgi just let her poker face paste on her face. 

Facepalming herself. 

"Joo, you didn't need to be so focus with make-up."

"Taeyong has many fangirls, Seulgi. You need to look a bit extra than them," she answered Seulgi's question without her realise. 

Noted. Taeyong got tones of fangirls. Of course. 

"But does Taeyong has no friend? I never see one?"

Mijoo was done picking up all the important set and she is walking towards Seulgi. Ready to make over her. But Seulgi already looks good, to be honest. Just a bit touch on her eyes. Her lips already look fine without any lipstick. She has such goals on her face and body.

But sadly, that's not how Seulgi see herself. 

Mijoo look at Seulgi on the mirror. They are talking with their reflected face on the mirror. "He got a group of handsome friends, Seul. You are really hitting a jackpot."

"NO.Taeyong is not some good luck so no. But who are them?"

"He will introduce them to you, so don't worry. I know Lee Taeyong." 

"Everyone know him, Lee Mijoo."

Both of them stay silent afterwards since Mijoo is trying her best to put some eyeliners on Seulgi's left eye. That is all need to be done for Seulgi to look perfect. She has a quite charming face which makes her looks good.

"Done. You look like Kylie Jenner right now. See," Mijoo joked as she held Seulgi's chin high to let her eyes look at her ownself. Seulgi chuckled with Mijoo unrealistic joke which makes her rolled her eyes. 

But it does looks good but that Kylie joke is so Mijoo. Her jokes are really bad.

Seulgi take a deep look on her eyes right now. Its looks different so how will Taeyong react? Will Taeyong say anything later? Seulgi hoped he didnt simply make jokes of her eyes.

When Mijoo is packing her last stuffs (brushes), she blurted out some questions that make Seulgi feel shy. 

"But a date with Taeyong after three days official? Amazing, Seul. How is Taeyong?"

Seulgi froze, after stand up from her seat and cant help but blink for a few times. "T-taeyong? Him?"

"Yes. Whoelse, darling?"

 

Oh . Thats what Taeyong always call me in public. Damn. It just three days but his influence is so big in my heart- no, my mind.

 

Seulgi stutter at first since she really confuse on how should she explained how is the real taeyong. Since Taeyong words yesterday keep on playing on her mind, she decided to hide every mean thing about him. Its hitted her head so much. 

Taeyong is so damn good in making Seulgi crazy.

"He is such a, erm, good boyfriend," i really hope though. 

Mijoo nodded her head while raising her eyebrows, amazed with Taeyong is a boyfriend material. She never heard good things about him from Taeyong's ex-girlfriend. 

"Its good you know, to hear something good about him."

"What do you mean?"

Mijoo paste a smirk on her face and take a look at Seulgi. She just sent her a pure smile, didnt want to continue saying stuffs. Seulgi is just so new in this city and school.

So, why dont she create some drama starring these two?

 

## 

who am i; seulgi

 

"How long did he dress up, oh my god!" I complained after sipping my green tea which I drank almost half of it. It has been one hour long, waiting for my chosen boyfriend in the Bubble cafe. He asked me  to wait here, at least ten minutes earlier than him but now, it have been one hour.

What the hell is wrong with him?

I couldn't play with my phone way too often, saving batteries, incase I have to ask Wonu to pick me up if Taeyong didn't want to send me home later. I'm sipping my Green Tea quite often to kill my wasted time, but now its almost done. What should I do? Order again?

The waitress keeps on glaring at me, who doing nothing but sipping. Maybe, she wants me to get my off from this cafe since I didn't buy anything. I tried my best to ignore her, sipping few last sips of my green tea which actually the ice already melted. 

So, it tasted so blunt right now.

I check my phone when I feel like somebody texted me. 

Oh, it's Wonu.

hey, where are you?

I rolled my eyes. I've wrote on the fridge, saying I'm out for a date. This . 

out with my boyfriend

I hit the sent as I reply to him without any few seconds. I'm having enough right now and I still didn't see Taeyong's figure yet. What the hell is he doing ?

I got the reply after not even 3 seconds. Damn. This is the first time, Wonu ever reply my messages so quickly.

oh. becareful, then

I raised my eyebrows after read his reply. I keep on re-type my messages to Wonu. 

wdym? 

The next reply got me chill and goosebump.

i dont like him. he has some devil and weird vibe. just dont get to attach with him.

Then, I remember what Taeyong told me last few days. Oh god. I should have make Wonu like him if not, what will he do to me? I facepalm myself before send my message to my brother. Duh, I shouldn't choose Taeyong and i shouldn't listen to Mijoo. Oh god.

hey, he is actually fine. you dont need to be so bro. you dont care before but why tho? all of sudden

I shut my screen off, hoping Wonu will say something nice about Taeyong. What should I do so that he will see Taeyong good? Even myself don't see him good like how Wonu see him, so what should I do? I really need to find out more about Taeyong and the whole school.

Okay, I got a new text.

prove me he is good. if not, break up. you got your bro, why do you need a boyfriend

I replied him quickly since I am kind of pissed off the last sentence.

im not interested to see ur face as my lover forever. hell no

 

 

"What are you doing, jagiya?"

 

Oh . I choked as I breath in the air, which means I breathed in Taeyong's Playboy's perfume directly inside my nose. I dropped my phone right inside my drink and it fell just right inside. Thankfully, I drank almost all of it so the water doesnt splash on my face.

But Taeyong splashed his face right behind my neck got me so shocked. I could feel his breath and his lips, slightly. I know that, he did that purposely. 

"Are you okay? I didnt expect you to be that shock," he told me as he pull the chair in front of me quietly while eyeing me, look like he is really care about me. I could see how the other peoples are still not over me, when my phone dropped just fit perfectly inside the glass.

I rolled my eyes. How am i supposed to react?

 

And if he saw my conversation with Wonwoo, i literally need to run now. 

 

"Stop rolling your eyes, chubby cheek. People will even laugh louder, jagiya." he said and give me a really sweet smile which makes my stomach butterfly. He is attractive, to be honest. But since wonu keeps on hating him, i cant help but hate him too. 

Just if wonu knows the truth.

"Stop calling me that," i whispered, hoping he heard me. I let my eyes look at my wet phone right now and heaved a sigh.

"Why though? Its cute, chubby cheek," he paused and all of sudden, i felt his hand my hair gently while saying, "tell me. who else would call you like this, chubby cheek?" he asked, and i looked at him with a my eyebrows rise higher.

is he really this good with girls? i cant help but blushed. what the is he trying to do? seulgi, dont fall for that. please, seulgi. 

without i realise, i actually nodded my head aggreing with his question. who else would call her like that? i smile slightly and then, i realised i actually agree something from taeyong's mouth. oh gawd.

"oh, so you like it? it feels special right?" i can feel his smirk as he called a waitress (that lady who was glaring at me) to order his foods. i stopped doing any expressions, and look outside the window instead of looking at Taeyong. 

"is that all you want to order?"

"yes so go." 

okay, that was so cold. the lady almost startled with taeyong's cold answer. i just blinked my eyes for a few time and no, i wont sent her any smile. she did me dirty earlier. but taeyong does looks cold. i have never seen anybody who is cold like this. or it just Seoul students just so cold?

"Chubby cheek," god, he calls me again. i just raised my eyebrow, while asking 'why'? and i did it carefully so that taeyong wont do anything harm to me again. 

"how is your oppa now?"

oh. my. gawd. did he saw that? OH MY GOD. I am dead. My soul literally left me and my brain cant function well. 

"y-yea."

"chubby cheek. chill, im not going to harm you, darling. dont be like this, ah~" 

What was that?

Did he just... sent me his aegyo? What the hell is he trying to do? Did he just try to impress me? 

I must be blushing so hard. So ing hard. My face will so red right now. My hate bar of Taeyong will rise high and higher. I just turn away 0.01 milisecond after he did that. I repeat, he really did that. 

I have never be so embrassed because of a man in my whole life.

Holy . Lee ing Taeyong really keep changing my life.

 

"Aigoo, our chubby cheek is smiling so wide right now," he said and i pray to god so that i can still act like i am fine when he pinch my right cheek gently. He is sending me his smile while did that. I brushed his hand off softly and that is because my body react to him automatically.  

But then, he changed his right hand to my hair gently as if he is sending me his heart for me. I never felt someone touch this warm, guys. I'm seriously going to leave this place if he keep doing skinships. My heart didnt prepare for this.

 

who am i; taeyong

Girls really loves unexpected skinship right? Should i play with her like this? She really couldnt control herself if i keep doing like this. My first time meet a girl who was so shock with a little touch. She even dropped her phone inside the glass. That is my first time seeing someone who is so shock.

Should I appreciate her more now? She is so innocent, i guess.

"Should i your hair more or pinch your cheek more?" i asked, giving her a small chuckle when i see how red she is. Whoa this girl really has no experience? Is she sensitive? 

"No... more..." she whispered while take the napkin on her lap and cover her face. I can't help but smile for that cute action of her.

She shook her head quickly and makes her looks cuter. I know her hands curled up since earlier. Now, i can predict what type of girl she is. She is adorable compare to the others. I mean, naturally cute instead of being fake. You cant fake your phone falls inside the glass. 

Few of the girls before were so angr if i touch their hair all of sudden. But why this doggy is so cool when i did it? Ha, i caught you girl.

Different from those girls I tagged before. 

Nice, chubby cheek.

You play this game very well.

 

"Chubby cheek jagiya," i called her with my favourite killing tone. She looked at me slowly, raising her head. Dare to look inside my eyes? Nice. ".. i asked you a question earlier. How is your oppa now?"

Her eyes widen but still looking at me. Is she scanning something from my eyes? Is there something weird? But i won't let my confuse mind displayed directly towards her right now. 

"Why did you asked about my oppa?" that's a quite brave question from this cute puppy.

I smirked, and heaved a sigh. "So, i couldn't ask about your oppa?"

"No. Taeyong, it just.."

"Hey, instead of calling me Taeyong, why don't you call me other nickname?"

"We are talking about--"

"-- I gave you some nicknames, chubby cheek. You should call me nicknames too."

"What would you like me to call you?"

I smile as wide as i can. She didnt realised her hands are on the table which makes me want to hold them. I like to follow my heart so I hold her hand and grabbed it tightly. I won't let her let her hands off from me. She is pretty tough, I see.

 

"Taedy."

"Like teddy bears?"

"No. Tae for my name and dy is for.. should i let you guess?"

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

  • oh gawd finally i updated
  • sorry for all the grammar errors 
  • and some weird sentences
  • i will edit once im back
  • i will be in hiatus for 2 months
  • starting next week TT
  • i hope all of my readers could wait for me TT
  • i am really sorry
  • there are so much things to do rn TT
  • i dont want to get old TT
  • btw
  • thank you for all the readers, subscribers and upvoters ❤️
  • write comments too, i need your reviews
  • i love all of you sm  ❤️