I Need You

Double Trouble-Bubble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Jungshin left, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were worried about their son. Baekhyun felt that it would be better if he checked on Jinwoo. Baekhyun entered his room and found Jinwoo was sitting on the floor with his back on the side of the bed. His eyes looked empty. 

Baekhyun approached him slowly and he was sure that his son did not realize his presence. He then tangled his arms around his son's left arm. Jinwoo startled a bit but when he knew that it was his father, he became less tense. Baekhyun did not say anything. He just wanted to make sure that Jinwoo was okay and he knew that he did not hurt himself phisically.

"Is he gone?" Baekhyun knew it was Jungshin that Jinwoo referred to. 

"Yes, Darling. He left already."

Jinwoo let his body fall onto his father's lap and all the feelings he had been keeping inside were storming out while he was crying. Baekhyun's heart shrank a bit to see his son in that state. He touched his hair and let him cry. His thighs were numb actually because he was not young anymore but for his son who badly needed him, he would deal with his thigh muscles later.

Jinwoo cried until there was no more tears left. Baekhyun never left his side all the time. "Feeling better?" He asked Jinwoo. He nodded his head which was still on Baekhyun's lap. 

"Thank you, Daddy," he sobbed. 

"Don't worry, Darling. Do you want to share your pain a little with me?" 

"I told Jungshin that it's better for us to give each other some space. I could see that my words hurt him but it was for the best."

"For who?"

"Him. His new album will be released next week. He needs to concentrate on that. I shouldn't bother him."

"Have you ever thought that Jungshin only needs you?" 

"That's impossible."

"Wanna bet? Long ago when I told myself that I didn't need your appa, that was the time when I needed him the most." Jinwoo did not reply so Baekhyun continued. "Everyone can see that he loves you and you're just so crazy about him. I don't understand what makes you doubt him?" 

"Do you remember the day I became a detective?" 

"Yes."

"He didn't come that day. I thought it was because he was busy. I came to his apartment that evening but he was not there. So, I looked for him at the studio. He was there. I saw that he was busy so I decided to text him while watching from the corner where nobody could see me. He didn't reply. He didn't even know I was there. Then I saw a famous singer came out of the recording room then kissed his cheeks. Jungshin looked surprised but didn't do anything to that man." Jinwoo stopped for a moment. 

"That man tried to touch him a few times and this time he told him that he didn't like it. He told him that his boyfriend, me, wouldn't like it. The jerk just didn't take no as an answer and you know that Jungshin can't get angry to anyone so he just said that he would step outside for a moment and asked the other man to leave his studio." Baekhyun listened everything patiently. He got a better picture but still need more explanation to get it a clear vision of what happened. 

"When Jungshin left, the jerk touched a few buttons and I didn't know what he did but it didn't feel right. So, I showed myself and he was surprised. He looked nervous when I told him who I was and asked him what he did to Jungshin and with all the buttons there. He told me to go away then ignored me and kept touching something with the buttons there. Everything he did was suspicious but I didn't have a proof that he was doing something bad with Jungshin's recording. He mumbled something and I heard he said 'that Jungshin won't be able to refuse me'. I lost control then kicked him. He kept saying something bad about Jungshin and it drove me crazy. I ended up beating him. He threatened that Jungshin would pay for what I did! So, I stopped hitting him. I realized that I might ruin his future."

"So you also stopped talking to Jungshin after that night?" Jinwoo nodded. Baekhyun realized what Jinwoo had been going through. 

"It's amazing what we would do for our beloved ones, isn't it? I didn't tell you appa that I was expecting his baby because I thought I'd ruin his life but I was actually ruining not only his life but also your noona's and mine! It took me ten years to finally able to admit that I needed him."

"What should I do, Daddy?" 

"I think you already know the answer, Darling. Go get him before it's too late." Baekhyun's words made Jinwoo turned his face to his father. 

"And get up before your 60 year-old father can't feel his legs!" Baekhyun joked and it made Jinwoo smirked. Jinwo got up and helped his father to stand up. 

"I love Jungshin. He's a great man. Go now and don't come back if you can't get him back!" Baekhyun pretended that he was angry. Jinwoo smiled and hugged him tightly. "You'll crush me, Detective Park!" Baekhyun said while patting his son's back. Jinwoo let him go. 

"I never stop wishing for the best for you, Darling. Go!" 

"Thank you, Daddy. I love you!" He then walked away after grabbing his car key. Baekhyun thought, as he saw Jinwoo's back, that Jinwoo looked so cool. His back looked like Chow Yun Fat's in an old Hong Kong gangster movie! 

 

Jinwoo came to Jungshin's apartment and found Jongin Hyung, Jungshin's manager, there. He was a very kind and loyal guy. He had been working with Jongin for almost seven years and kept the secret about their relationship.

"I don't think it's the right time, Jinwoo. He's so hurt right now and locked himself in his room."

"I think it's the right time, Hyung. I don't wanna lose him."

"Okay. I hope you two can work it out. I'll leave him to you. Fighting!" He smiled and left the apartment. 

When Jinwoo stood at Jungshin's bedroom door, he took a deep breath before knocking the door slowly. 

"Jungshin, can I come in?" He asked him with a soft voice. Jungshin did not answer, well, Jinwoo did not expect him to talk to him after what Jinwoo did earlier. He tried to turn the doorknob but it was locked. 

"Can I come in, Jungshin?" He asked again. Jungshin still did not say anything. Jinwoo decided to sit on th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter