Jinwoo's First Kiss and Love

Double Trouble-Bubble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day at school, Jinwoo poked his brother as they were walking through the gate. 

"It's her, Bro! On your right!"

Ilwoo was busy looking at the floor and did not know that Yoojung was walking through the gate at the same time. He turned his head and suddenly stopped when Yoojung said, "Good morning, Boys!" 

The girl never once stopped walking and Ilwoo's eyes did not stop following her until she turned to the corner and out of his sight. Jinwoo put his arm around his brother and walked side by side.

"Come on!" 

 

"Where's Jinwoo?" Suho asked during the break between classes.

"Bathroom! But it's almost time to start the class! Where did he go?" 

The teacher came in and they tarted the history class immediately but Jinwoo was nowhere to be seen. 

 

Ilwoo's twin brother was not able to come back to class not because he did not like history class but because someone dragged him into a dark closet and locked the door. He could not see anything. He breathed heavily not becausd he was not scared, he was angry!

"I don't know who you are or what you want! I swear I won't beat you to dead! I only want to leave this place!" He heard a movement but nobody answered him.

"I'm gonna kick your after I see your face!" Jinwoo turned his body around and lifted both hands, tried to touch something or someone in front of him.

Suddenly someone grabbed his wrist. He jumped a little. "!" He tried to grab that person's hand with his other free hand but it was captured by another hand. Then he was pulled gently and almost bumped into someone chest to chest. He thought that person would be as tall as him. So, it must be a boy. He never saw any girls taller than his shoulder at school. 

"Who are you?" The other person still did not say anything. And once again Jinwoo was pulled gently closer to him and that person landed his lips on Jinwoo's! It was so shocking that he forgot to fight and beat that guy to dead! 

Jinwoo could smell and taste vanilla and a little bit of....green tea? Was it from the guy's hair, perfume, or mouthwash? He was busy thinking and did not realize that his lips were responding very well to the kiss! 

"This is crazy!" He thought then pushed that guy. He heard that the guy's back hit the wall but not too hard. Jinwoo was angry and confused at the same time then he heard a click sound. The guy opened the door but there was not enough light to see his face. Just before the guy closed the door, his hand reached the switch and Jinwoo was blinded by the sudden light! 

In front of him, the door was opened but the guy already gone. Jinwoo left the closet and searched for him in the hallway but found nobody there but him! 

 

A few weeks before graduation

The twins were screaming histerically to hear that Insung Hyung was going to marry their noona. 

"What? Really? Appa really said that you can marry Noona?" Jinwoo still could not believe it! 

"Noona, did you put something inside his drink? How did you make Appa agree?" 

"I don't expect you to act like girls!" Sarang glared at the twins although she was extremely in joy to see their reaction! 

"When do you plan to have the wedding, Noona?" 

"Well, Daddy and I are still busy for the next two months and Insung Oppa needs to take care the administration staff with the Navy for the wedding, so I guess maybe after two months?" 

Jinwoo got so excited suddenly. He was thinking what kind of wedding dress Sarang would wear and which colour would she and Insung Hyung pick for the decoration! He did not know that Ilwoo and Sarang had been calling him for the whole one minute! 

"Hey, Park Jinwoo!" 

"Do you really have to yell in my ear, Ilwoo?" Jinwoo felt sorry for his ear because of his stupid brother! 

"We'd been calling you many times, you jerk!" He massaged his shoulder after Jinwoo punched him because he was surprised! 

"What?" 

"Daddy said that someone sent you a package!" 

"What package?" 

"How would I know, Idiot?" Sarang smacked his arm for that! 

"Don't call your brother 'idiot', Idiot!" She walked away before the younger had a chance to say something. 

 

Jinwoo was lay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter