30

Double Trouble-Bubble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Ilwoo and Park Jinwoo were 30 years old. They were still like before; loved and supported each other despite their completely different career path. 

After highschool, Ilwoo studied management while Jinwoo chose to study law. A few months before graduation, their family got a bad news. Their father's aunt, Byun Da Hae, passed away in a hospital in Hong Kong. The Parks went there for the funeral. 

It was another painful moment for Baekhyun and Sarang since Aunt Da Hae was the one who stayed beside him when he was pregnant with Sarang. Aunt Da Hae loved them like they were her own child and granddaughter. 

The twins visited Grandma Da Hae a few times since they were very young. So, it was also quite shocking for them. 

A few years before that, Ilwoo showed his interest on his grandma's business and she was very happy. She patiently taught him about jewelry and the business her late husband started when Baekhyun was still in the primary school. And Ilwoo was surprised to find the jewelry business was quite challenging. He spent about two years living and working in Hong Kong with his grandma. And six months before she passed away, she happily handed the business to him. 

It was not easy for Jinwoo to pick a career. He knew he liked studying law but he did not want to be a lawyer. He spent some times with his parents to discuss that before deciding to be a detective. 

"I'm so proud of you, Darling!" Baekhyun could not belive that his once quite-rebel son was a detective. 

"Thanks, Daddy!" He smiled and hugged him before turning to Chanyeol. His sister and brother in-law were there too with their son, Jo Ji Soo. Ilwoo's plane was delayed so he told his family that he might not show up on time. Jinwoo understood and he was happy that his twin decided to fly all the way to Seoul for Jinwoo's special day. But, one person was missing. Lee Jungshin. 

Jinwoo and Jungshin were still dating. It had been more than ten years but there was still no sign that they would tie the knot soon, at least that was what Jungshin said every time someone asked him about this. Everyone wanted to know whom he was dating or when he would get married because he was a celebrity. He was a famous singer in South Korea. 

Jinwoo understood that his boyfriend was a super busy person but there was a tiny voice in his head that kept asking 'Where is Jungshin?'. Chanyeol stood next to his son. He put his arm around him. "It's okay. I'm sure he really wants to come today, Son!" 

"That's okay, Appa. I understand that he's busy. Shall we get something for lunch now?" He suddenly became cheerful. Chanyeol only smiled. He understood but decided to not talk about Jungshin anymore. 

"Sure!"

 

 

Jinwoo got a phone call that morning. He picked it up, "Detective Park Jinwoo speaking!" 

"Good morning, Detective Park. I'm in the middle of a situation right now. Can you help?"

Jinwoo chuckled. "What's the situation, Mr.Park Ilwoo?" 

"I need a best man for my wedding!" 

"Shut up!"

"You shut up! I'm serious!"

"Really? Who would be crazy enough to pick you as a husband? Is it the sweet girl from work? What's her name again?"

"Mei Lin. Yes, it's her. The one who is brave enough to accept my proposal. She's going to be your sister in-law, Bro!" 

"Wow! Just wow! Have you told Daddy or Appa or Noona?" 

"Not yet. After this."

And there was a silent moment. Jinwoo cleared his throat. "I'm happy for you, Ilwoo. For Mei Lin as well. I'm happy that one of us is finally going to settle down." 

"Jinwoo, you really should tell Jungshin that you love him. I know you do and he loves you. But, we're not going to talk about that now, okay?" 

"Thanks, Bro. So, when is the big day?" After that they did not discuss Jinwoo's love life anymore. 

 

"What's so special

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter