Crush and Jealousy

Double Trouble-Bubble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both Ilwoo and Jinwoo were sitting on the couch across from their parents. They were staring at the tiles while listening to their parents.

"Can anyone tell me what had caused you beat up another kid at school?" Chanyeol asked them. Ilwoo felt that he had to explain because he was the hyung. 

"Do you remember our friend Suho, Appa?" His father nodded so he continued, "Two days ago we visited him at his house because he didn't come to school. He couldn't get up from bed because he got beaten up!" 

"We tried to find the one who did that to our best friend although Suho said that it was a bait to make us come out. We finally found him and took our revenge for Suho!" Jinwoo added. 

"Well, did you know that Wonsik boy that you beat up is the headmaster's wife's nephew?" Baekhyun asked. He still could not understand why his sons were so short tempered!

"We didn't go through his background check that far, Daddy!" Jinwoo told Baekhyun but that answer made Chanyeol chuckled. His husband glared sharply at him so he erased the smile on his face and cleared his throat. 

"Ahem! It doesn't mean that you can beat up anyone who doesn't have connections with the headmaster's wife or whoever! Although you have your own reason for doing it, you're still suspended for a week. Do you know that?" 

"We do, Appa. Daddy told us this morning when he returned home from school!" 

Baekhyun thought that it was his time to speak. "You won't be going to school for a week but I don't want you'll be left behind other students. So, you're going with me to the office for a week and study with a tutor!" When they opened their mouths and began to protest, he lifted his hand to stop them. The boys shut their mouths. "I don't wanna hear 'no' or I'll send you to different Catholic boarding schools! How is that?" 

The boys were terrified! They both got up and kneeled in front of Baekhyun! 

"Please, don't do that, Daddy! We promise we'll do what you told us! Just don't send us there, please? You know we'll die immediately if we have to stay far away from each other!" Ilwoo begged his father. Jinwoo nodded his head and just like his hyung, he made a very sad face! 

Baekhyun only said, "We'll see about that! Keep that in mind!" 

 

Inside their room, Baekhyun was laying with Chanyeol's arm as his pillow. They could not stop talking and thinking about the best way to keep the boys stay away from creating more problems! 

"People said that it's easier to raise a daughter than a son? Sarang seemed to understand everything easily and we never have to worry about her!" 

Chanyeol chukled. "But, you do know that every child is different. Even though Ilwoo and Jinwoo are twins, they're not the same!" 

"I know, Sweetheart! But, somehow I really can't think of any other way to make them stop making troubles!" 

Chanyeol turned to Baekhyun and kissed his forehead. "So far, I agree with what you have decided for them! I'm going to support you, Baby! Now, let's take a rest, okay? You must be tired!" He reached the switch next to our bed and switched the lights off. 

Baekhyun was about to close his eyes when his husband decided to strip himself and something familiar poked his back. 

"You told me to take a rest, Mr.Park Chanyeol!" I turned around and knew that he grinned even though the room was dark.

"Well, what we're about to do is considered another form of taking a rest, Baby!" And Baekhyun could not stop laughing after that! 

 


Second year of highschool

Kim Wonsik still tried to challenge the three friends, especially the Park boys. But, the thought of being sent to a di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter