School, Friendship, and Enemy!

Double Trouble-Bubble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five months old

Aren't they so cute, Daddy?" Sarang said while holding Ilwoo in her right arm and her left finger already gone into Jinwoo's mouth. 

"Don't do that, Jinwoo! It's ticklish and Noona don't want you to get sick!" She laughed while talking to her baby brother. 

"Okay, now! It's time for you both to take a nap! Say bye-bye, Sarang Noona!" Baekhyun lifted the boys and let Sarang kissed their cheeks before he walked to his bedroom. 

"I'm going with Insung, Daddy! He'll be here in a minute!" 

"Okay, Sweetheart! Be careful, okay?" 

"I will!"

 

 

First day in primary school

Baekhyun just arrived at the school to pick up the twins when their teacher stopped him. 

"Excuse me, Mr.Byun! I'm Jessica, your children's teacher!"

"Hello, Miss Jessica! I'm Byun Baekhyun, Ilwoo's and Jinwoo's father!" 

"I'm sorry to tell you this but the boys hit another boy today and the angry lady over there is that boy's mother!" 

Baekhyun could not believe his ears! What did his kids do? They hit another kid on their first day?

 

"But, Daddy, that punk mocked us! He deserved that!" Jinwoo defended both of them in front of their father. 

"What did he say?" He asked them while supressing his anger! He must stay calm!

"We must be from an orphanage because our shoes, socks, bags, pencils, even hair styles are exactly the same!" Ilwoo told his father what happened that day. 

"Why can't you just ignore him, Boys?" 

"No way, Dad!" They answered in coherence! "If we ignore him, or other kids who say bad about us or our family, they will keep doing it! We can't let that happen, Daddy! No!" 

Baekhyun agreed with them actually. But, he could not let any other things like what happened that day would happen again in the future. He had to make them understand! 

"Boys! I understand that we musn't let others say bad things about us but it doesn't mean that we can solve everything with our fists! Whether you like it or not, apologize to that kid tomorrow!" 

The look those boys gave their father was more than enough to warn him that the same thing might happen again! And, he was right! That day was not Baekhyun's first or last visit to the school because they hit other kids!

 

Six grade

"Appa, are we going swimming today?" Jinwoo, who was younger by five minutes than Ilwoo, asked Chanyeol.

"Yes, we'll wait for Insung Hyung. He's coming with us!" He told him.

"I thought you don't like him!" 

"I don't!" 

"Why? He's always nice to Noona and us!" 

Behind Jinwoo, Ilwoo asked, "Do you want us to teach him some lesson, Appa?" 

"That's not a bad idea!" He said. His husband pinched his waist because of that! 

"Don't encourage them!" 

"Just kidding, Baby! We're not being serious right, Guys?" 

They nodded but a strange evil smile was on their faces. The same smile appeared on their Navy officer father! 

 

"Hyung, do you know why Appa doesn't like you?" Ilwoo asked Jo Insung while they were washing themselves after swimming. 

"I used to be the one who made your sister cried at school!" 

"You what?" Jinwoo yelled. He felt that he did not like that hyung as much as before! 

"I'm sorry, Guys! That was when we were ten! I apologized to your noona and parents. But, your appa is never impressed. I've changed. I protect Sarang at school but it's hard to make him trust me!" 

"I was thinking of teaching you a lesson right here after hearing that! You're lucky because I know you like Noona

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter