Collaboration

The CEO's Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaehee slowly took a deep breath, not taking her eyes off from the three females whom everyone has eyes upon. She warned the cameraman each time to stop delaying on staring, but sometimes even her herself would end up being in awe. Out of the three females, the one that caught her attention the most was none other that the middle one, whom she was the least most familiar with thus far. 

 

"Y-yes...Nice to see you as well.." Jaehee replied, her gaze slightly averting to the side. 

"Hm? You two already know each other?" 

"Well, she-" 

"Great! That solves the problem then." In attempt to give an explanation to her father, being interrupted only made her a bit upset, but was more curious as to what her father plans for her. 

"No. I really think that I can handle it on my own, I don't want to trouble your daughter with this." Although the female displayed her usual smile, Jaehee noticed how the female's fist had more of a grip in it as a sign of actual concern. 

"It's okay. I have a lot of free time anyway...besides, how am I suppose to know whether it will trouble me or not if you don't tell be about it?" 

"...You're right. Okay." Yongsun turns her direction to Jaehee's father, who began to explain to her daughter about a collaboration with two other female artist from other companies. If it weren't for the y concept for the music video, Jaehee's father wouldn't be as concerned for the erted stares of the several cameraman eyeing on the females. Feeling the two individual's hopeful eyes stare at her, Jaehee couldn't help to but agree to help. 

 

"Yah! Stop ogling and film the damn music video!" Jaehee exclaimed, receiving a quiet grunt from the cameraman who finished filming one of the other female. 

After Yongsun's scene was finished, she grabbed two bottles of water, one for herself and one for Jaehee who has kept a keen eye for any misbehavior. 

"Thank you." Approaching Jaehee, she stopped on her tracks and hid the second water bottle when noticing Jaehee taking a water bottle from Luna. 

"Nah, rather than that, I should be thanking you for speaking up to that cameraman. My company prevents me from doing that myself." Luna stated, slightly chuckling as Jaehee displays a smile in response. Seeing the two female's interaction brought the oldest to frown. Feeling the second water bottle being taken from her hand, Yongsun turns around to see the third female who opens the cap and gulps on the contents, letting out a refreshed exhale. 

"Looks like Luna developed another crush. First with Krystal, then Amber, and now probably with that person." Hani commented, leaving Yongsun to glance at Luna. 

"How do you know? Maybe they are just being friendly." Yongsun responded, then seeing Luna give Jaehee a side hug, making the oldest twitch a bit from the action. 

"Yeah. Very friendly." Hani laughed, setting the water bottle at a table and heading back to film the next scene. Yongsun rolls her eyes, glancing back quickly at the two females before preparing for the choreography scene. 

...

While watching the three females perform the choreography in sync, Jaehee noticed something slightly off. 

"Cut the filming...NOW!" Jaehee's raised voice caused the directed cameraman to flinch, doing as he was told as everyone paid attention to the commotion. 

"Why are you stopping the film?!" The director exclaimed as he confronted the delay. 

"Mr. Director, can you explain the meaning of this?" Jaehee questioned as she played back the part that the cameraman recorded. Having only a small black strap top, the screen displayed the camera which was zoomed onto Hani's chest area, where Jaehee then presses the off button afterwards so that no one else can see more. 

"What's wrong with it? The fans will like it." The director asked, soon receiving a slap from Jaehee. 

"How can you say such a thing?! It doesn't matter whether the fans will love it or not. Hani herself isn't comfortable with this!" 

"No Jaehee, it's oka-" Hani tries to approach the two individuals, but then stops her movement when she saw the director slap Jaehee to the ground. 

"You want to delete this part huh? Huh?! Fine then! You film and direct then! I'm out." After the director storms out of the studio, an uncomf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter