Invitation

The CEO's Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Psst. Byul-ah...Byul-ah!" 

Feeling her shoulder being pushed several times, Byul blinks a couple times, her vision a bit blurry until she realizes that the oldest was in front of her. 

"Byul! What the hell are you doing?!" Yongsun whispered, Byul's head tilting a bit as she was still a bit drowsy from the movie marathon. 

"Uhh. Sleeping?"

"I know! But why are you two..l-like that?!" Yongsun wanted to exclaim, but lowered her voice as she didn't want to wake up the latter who was still sleeping on Byul's lap. Byul simply shrugged it off, closing her eyes once again to sleep, but that only made the oldest push her shoulders even more aggressively. 

"Byul-ahhh!" 

Feeling her head moving back and forth made Byul instantly wake up, but with an annoyed attitude towards the oldest. 

"Well what do you want me to do then?! Wake her up, move her, then tell her 'Oh, just go back to sleep' when she will just end up staying awake anyway?!" By then the oldest had no choice but to leave the room, pouting as she began to prepare breakfast.

 

Aish, my lap is beginning to numb.

 

Letting out a sigh, Byul stared at Jaehee, moving a strand of hair away from the latter's face. 

"Mm. Byul-ssi." Hearing the latter's sudden voice made Byul flinch, only to realize that Jaehee was talking in her sleep. Wondering why her name was mentioned, Byul brought her ear closer to the female, wanting details of what she is dreaming. 

"There's....something...you need to know..." The latter's words only made her even more curious as she brought her ear closer, until one thing that caught her attention. 

"I'm awake." Receiving a blow of wind from her ear, Byul immediately moved her head back, far too back to the point that she hits her head in the wall. 

"Oh my- I'm so sorry! Are you okay?!" Jaehee lifts herself from the tallest's lap, showing concern for her unnie as Byul places her hand on her head. 

"Y-yeah haha. Thank you." Trying to play it off, Byul winks and displays a thumbs up with her other hand, causing both individuals to just let out a nice laugh. 

Exiting out the room, Jaehee's stomach began to growl as she smelled the sizzling scent of bacon and saw the fluff of omelet displayed in five plates all together with slices of bread placed in the middle. 

 

Wow! Yongsun unnie can really cook! ... wait, why are there two extra plates?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter