Approach

The CEO's Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hiding her body under the covers of the bed, Jaehee couldn't immediately drift to sleep, especially knowing that the other female was a few feet away sleeping in their own bed. Borrowing the latter's pajamas, she could smell the sweet scent of the latter which lingered. Shaking her head, Jaehee became flustered by her own thoughts as she turned her body several times, not able to find a comfortable position for sleep. 

"Can't sleep?" Hearing the latter's voice made Jaehee flinch, turning her body to face the female who was laying on the other bed. 

"Not really..."

"Eh, it's understandable." 

"I didn't mean it like tha-" 

"No worries, I know. I can't sleep too neither to be honest...Wanna watch a movie?" The female gets out from her covers, sitting up from her bed as she displayed a smile to Jaehee. 

"...Sure." Doing the same as the latter, both females looked through the DVDs, trying to pick out which movie to watch first. 

 

~Moments ago~

"Us?...who are the other people?..where exactly is it?" So many questions filled onto Jaehee's thoughts, but one thing that was confirmed was that she still needed to visit her father's house to obtain her luggage.

"The other people are three members from my group. They can be a bit...hyper lets just say, but overall they are...nice." Yongsun looks up and recalls the times her members would prank her, but then looks back at the other female as she continues to answer the latter's questions. 

"We are almost there.. It's not too far from the company building, so it shouldn't be a problem in case you need to visit your father or something." Yongsun points to a distant building as Jaehee's eyes follows it's direction. 

...

"We're back!" Yongsun exclaimed after opening the door of their compartment, taking her shoes off as she heard footsteps approaching. 

"Welcome back. How was the collab-" Before finishing her greeting for the oldest, she noticed the other figure who was behind Yongsun. 

"Aigoo, it's you!" Yongsun glances back and forth between Byul and Jaehee. 

"You've met Byul already?" Yongsun directed to Jaehee, whom simply nodded in response. 

"Sort of...we bumped into each other...literally." Jaehee lets out a small awkward

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter