Episode 4 part 2

Roommates with Park Hana!

Hana came home with a friend. "I'm homee!" She announced and everyone got excited when they saw who she brought home. TheQueen CL. "Oh my god." Jackson said walking past by Hana with a smile on his face. "How could you do this to me?" Hana asked in a joking manner "I was just saying ‘oh my god’." Jackson defended himself. "She said she was hungry." Hana said “No Hana that was you.” CL corrected her friend. “Shut up!” Hana said "We should make lotus root for her!" Jong Ok said and Hana dragged CL to meet the other roommates. "Is her name Dara?" Jackson whispered to Youngji who punched his arm and shook her head no. "CL! You will get in trouble!" She whispered back "CL sunbaenim." Jackson said approaching the rapper "Yes?" "You are really tall." He said to her and she only laughed "Thanks?"

 

"You know you are really making me upset." Hana said to the boy "Noona what did I do?" Jackson asked confused "I really love your house." CL said and the roommates thanked the rapper. All of them sat at the table and ate. “So CL you knew Hana for a very long time is that correct?” Seho asked “Yeah we been friends for over 8 years. It's been a long time with this idiot.” CL joked “Yah!” Hana glared at the woman who only laughed. “I’m kidding~” “So that means you know what types of guys Hana likes.” Seho said and CL eyed the comedian. “You better not make a move on Hana ah!” making everyone laughed at the now flustered Seho. “I actually don’t know the type of guy Hana is interested in but I do know she has trouble expressing herself.” Everyone looked at the singer now.

 

“Its true. I have trouble warming up to the guys that I like.” Hana said “So we are just too comfortable for you? Seho asked and the Chic idol was became flustered. “What did you just say?” Ryohei asked not understanding “She said that she has trouble warming up the guys that she likes.” Jong Ok explained “Ah.” Ryohei said and everyone laughed “You sound so disappointed!” Chae Yeon pointed out. “She has trouble expressing herself in general which why her nickname is “Chic Idol” but in reality Hana is a really sweet girl.” CL explained

 

They continued to talk and Guk Joo came home. “I’m home!” She said and Hana called her “Unnie come meet one of my best friend!” She walked into the kitchen and gasped when she realized she was face to face with CL. “I’m such a big fan!” Cl smiled and said “Thank you!” Guk Joo ate some of the food and was wandering around when Jackson called her. “Noona! I have something to say. I can't hold it in. I have to break it down for you.” “I’m sorry but you just went too deep.” Seho said causing the YG girls to laughed. Youngji, Jackson and Guk Joo left the kitchen. They walked into Room One and Guk Joo screamed in excitement. “It's so pretty!” But she fell to the ground from laughing too hard. “What is it?” Youngji asked “The doll!” She pointed at the doll that Jackson dressed up. “Is this yours?” Guk Joo asked and Jackson nodded his head. “You can keep it if you want.” He said to her “Thank you so much Jackson. My bed is the prettiest.” She thanked him.

 

“Lets go to my room.” Hana said and leaded the way with Chae Yeon and CL following her. “Welcome to my room!” They walked in and were shocked to see the boxes of hair dye on her desk. “What color are you going to dye your hair next?” Chae Yeon asked “I think I’m going to go with pink.” Hana answered and Guk Joo entered the room. “Hello ladies.” She greeted them and joined their conversation. “Lay down.” Hana said to CL who was surprised that her bed had a massaging mode. “Woah!” “I’m going to fold you!” Hana said and the girls laughed. “I want to lay next to 2NE1!” Chae Yeon said and the two were enjoying the massage. “I wanna join!” Guk Jo said and was about to jump on the bed until they all said “No!” Guk Joo gave them a tour of all the rooms.

 

[LATER]

 

Everyone was talking upstairs. “Do you know any 2ne1 songs?” Seho asked Guk Joo.”I only know the key points of the songs.” She answered “Help unnie dance.” Hana ordered CL and everyone laughed at how demanding she was. “What song?” CL asked “FIRE!” Hana demanded and CL dragged the girl up to dance too. “Woah Hana unnie you know how to dance to their songs?” Youngji asked and Hana smiled at the younger girl while nodding her head. “She is secretly a good dancer.” CL chimed in and Hana playfully pushed the rapper. They all danced and everyone was cheering. Soon the guests were getting ready to leave but before they could they had to do a handprint and sign their name with a message.

 

Nana came home and Hana greeted her. She filled her best friend on what happened while she was gone. Nana grabbed Cucumber but noticed something was wrong. “Hana ah, touch her belly.” She listened and placed her hand on the dog’s belly. “Is she sick?” Nana asked and Minwoo came “Oppa touch her belly.” Nana said and he too was confused. “‘Lets call a 24 hour veterinary and see if they can figure out what's wrong with our Cucumber.” Hana suggested. Nana and Minwoo went to go inform the others while Hana called the vet.


Nana, Hana, Guk Joo, Youngji, and Joon Hyung went to the vet. “We’ll need to do an x-ray on Cucumber to see what's wrong.” The doctor informed them and Hana handed the dog to him. He returned the dog to her after he was finished. “Oh my. Her intestines are filled with food she shouldn’t be eating.” He said “Rocks?” Joon Hyung questioned “Yes, most likely rocks. It’s dangerous if she went home and threw up there. Its best if she is hospitalized here,” The doctor said and he held his hands out for Hana to give him the dog. “Come on Hana unnie, you know this is best for her.” Youngji said and she reluctantly gave the dog to him.

 

They all heard Cucumber’s whining as they exit the room and Nana covered her ears. “Don't listen. Dogs do that when they are uncomfortable.” Guk Joo said and everyone couldn't help but worry.