Episode 2 part 1

Roommates with Park Hana!

Everyone was gathered in a room. Hana sat with her best friend Nana. She rested her head on her shoulder and Nana was talking to Guk Joo. Hana almost fell asleep until Seho decided to shimmy his way between Nana and Hana. Everyone else was finishing up their maps. Jong Ok got up "Then our..." Seho started "Noona." Jong Ok finished his sentence "Noona, I've prepared something for you. It's a brief profile." "Waah." Hana said "Yes, in the years 19..." Jong Ok filled in the year "19 blank." Which caused everyone to laugh "May 13 she was born. The first actress to become a professor it's Dr. Bae Jong Ok." Everyone clapped "She debuted in 1985 and worked for 30 years she been in many dramas. She won many awards for her work in acting. She is a pioneering actress. Please give her a round of applause." He introduced her and everyone clapped.

 

"My roommate is cool!" Hana said and Jong Ok smiled at her and started to talk "I am an actress. I like the sky. I am very forgetful. I like someone who is full of feel. That is why I look forward to what's to come. Because you are all full of feeling and fun." Everyone clapped "The map of my brain shows that I'm worried about 'Roommate' even though I say I am not. Because I haven't done variety show. For food I see that you all eat hamburgers late at night. That's not good for you. I'm worried." "Could you give us an acting class?" Seho asked "Of course! I would love to! Seho and Guk Joo I would love for you to teach us how to write comedy sketches." She said and everyone liked the idea.

Guk Joo got up and talked "I debuted in 2006. I am a comedian. I have three concerns and I have a feeling they'll change order of importance. I'm busy but I am not losing weight. That is one of my concerns I am worried about about my weight. Also Seo Kang Joon." That made everyone oohed "Before I came I wondered what he'd be like so I wrote him down." She said "So you like him?" Joon Hyung asked "What? No!" She answered "Because she drew his name then a heart and then phone number." He said and she blushed "I was hoping that how it will go." She confessed

"Hello I am Jackson from GOT7. I was part of Hong Kong's fencing team. Before I came here I was getting ready for the London Olympic. But I came because I wanted to be a singer too. I used to really like Guk Joo. But I was a disappointed." Hana and Nana started to laugh because of the look on the comedian's face. "Why?" She asked "Because you don't like me as much as I like you." "Is it because we are not sharing a room?" She asked “Never Mind.” He said and she laughed “Why do you like Guk Joo?” Seho asked “Because she reminds me of my mother

“I am Park Hana. I like meat, ramen, and drinking-" Guk Joo screamed and was like "Girl." She laughed and continued "I like fashion, beauty and changing my hair color. I am known as the chic and y idol but in reality I'm an awkward lovable idol. Many people may see me as what they see on stage because I never been on a reality show. I can't cook. But I hope the roommates can help me out and teach me some things." She said and Guk Joo said "Don't worry Hana ah, we will teach you!" She smiled "I don't really like sports. I'm not very good. But the way I stay fit is through dancing." "Fit body." Joon hyung said "HYUNG!" Jackson yelled and everyone said "Joon hyung!" Hana laughed "I know what you mean." Everyone quiet down and she continued “I hope that we can live happily together.” She said and everyone clapped.

Ryohei got up and said "I will do it without this." Everyone said "Waah." "First off, there are a lot of people I met for the first time today. I'm not good at approaching people and not very good at talking. I'm your typical Japanese man. I hope there is no misunderstanding, my heart is in it so I hope we can talk a lot. I hope you can grow to accept me." Everyone clapped "I'll go to you! I'll approach you!" Guk Joo said "I've filmed in a movie 'Roaring current where I work as a spy and I betray Japan. Many people didn't like that I as a Japanese man took on that role and I wonder what happened if I went home. Korea is my second home. My second country.' He said "You get heat from both sides how do you handle the stress?" Joon Hyung asked "I just focused on the fact that I was suited for the role. I told myself not to get distracted and I knew I didn't do anything wrong. That is how I think now." He answered everyone clapped

"Hello, my nickname is Mushroom Youngji and I really like to exercise. I like basketball and soccer. I used to be a competitive rollerblader." She said "The muscles in her thigh." Joon Hyung said "Joon Hyung!" Everyone scolded the second eldest "I'm worried a lot of people won't recognize me. I dress to stand out when I go out." Hana raised her hand "Usually I try to blend in so fans won't recognize me but that always fail and I wonder why." Everyone looked at the idol "Noona, maybe its because of your hair." Jackson said "Even if I dress to stand out they still don't recognize me so I think I have to work harder." She said and Guk Joo laughed "Hana ah here earlier I saw her search your name up." Seho said "Yah oppa!" She threw a pillow at him "I'm sorry Youngji ah I didn't know who you are at first." "I used to play the drums." Youngji said and got out a drum "Is it competitive drum?" Hana gave Minwoo a look "Oppa, why would a drum be competitive?" "I was trying to be funny." He confessed. She played and everyone applauded her.

 

“G.o.d, g.o.d, g.o.d!” Everyone cheered and Joon got up “I was born on July 20, 1969. I was born during a full moon. That's why my name rhyme with moon. Joon, J-o-o-n Moon, m-o-o-n. You know what I'm saying? Despite how I look I have a gentle heart. I don't like being still. When I go somewhere with people I like making them have a good time. Since I was young people have looked at me as the crazy guy. Just as I lived in a dorm with g.o.d. I want another family and I want to think of you all as another family.” He said “Yo that's me!” He ended and everyone clapped.


 

[LATER]

 

Hana and Nana were in the living room. “The time is currently 1:24am.” Hana said “Why are we asleep?” Nana asked “Because you couldn’t sleep because of Guk Joo unnie. Then came into my room and dragged me down here.” Hana said they talked and Jackson came out of his room “Do you noonas want to go and eat?” Hana and Nana gave Kang Joon and Jackson a look “It is 1:28am right now. Aren't you guys tired?” Nana asked “Nope. We are hungry.” Jackson said “No thank you. You guys go eat.” Hana said and the boys left “Unnie let's just sleep on the couch.” Hana said and Nana got up and grabbed blankets “Hana ah.” Nana said “Yes?” “Thank you for being a good friend. My best friend.”Hana smiled and the two girls finally went to sleep.

 

[MORNING]

 

Youngji and Jackson left early for their schedule. Nana woke up and Guk Joo came downstairs “I see you guys slept downstairs in the living room. Is much cooler in here right?” She asked but Nana was still in a dazed and only nodded her head. She went upstairs in her room to get ready for the day leaving Hana the purple haired girl in the living room by herself. Seho walked down and noticed her “Why is she down here?” He asked to no one in particular. Guk Joo walked out of the kitchen and sat on the couch that Hana wasn’t sleeping on. “Jong Ok unnie must have been snoring.” She said and Seho said “I doubt that was the case.” Nana finally finished getting ready and the three of them were on their way to go to Seho’s parents house to get food.

 

“Are you two always close?” Nana ask Seho and Guk Joo “The thing is when we are together we never joke around.” Seho said “That's because he always speak directly and leaves quickly.” Guk Joo said “Hey, that's not it!” He said “Okay never mind.” She said “I woke up and Nana wasn’t in the room. I went downstairs and saw both her and Hana sleeping on the couch. I’m sensitive to these types of things so I thought was it because I was snoring but Hana was also down there so did she hear my snoring all the way from Room 4?” Seho started playing birthday music “What?” Guk Joo asked confused and Nana smiled and started clapping “Is it someone’s birthday?” Guk Joo asked “Today is Nana’s birthday! Thank you for being born.” Seho said and Nana giggled “Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday happy birthday! Happy birthday to you!” Guk Joo sang and Nana clapped along to the beat. “There is something in the back.” Seho said and Nana was surprised “Woah! So cool!” Guk Joo said she opened it and it was a hat. “Thank you.” She said and felt a letter. “Can I read it?” “Of course!” He said “To Ji Na, Nana this is Seho. This letter is the first one I’m writing to you. First I want to sincerely congratulate you on your 24th birthday. Happy Birthday. We’ve spent a lot of time and made a lot of memories together. Thank you for cheering me on. Let's make a lot more memories together. With the roommate family as well.” Nana read and smiled “I’m touched.” Nana said and started to softly push him “What is this? Should I get out?” Guk Joo asked