Episode 3 part 2

Roommates with Park Hana!

They arrived at the supermarket and went to the bedding section. “Pink where is pink?” Jackson asked and they continued to look around “For now, Ggo Chu noona....” Jackson said “It's Guk Joo not Ggo Chu.” Dong Wook corrected him “Did I say something different?” He asked and the rest laughed. He went to get the princess bedding. “This is Guk Joo noona.” He pointed at Belle. “What would Hana like?” Dong Wook ask “Hana unnie doesn't have bedding?” Youngji asked “No, she complains often how she doesn't have a lot of stuff.” Ryohei said “Yet she has so makeup.” Dong Wook said and they picked out a pink floral bedding set for her.

 

Ryohei wandered off the group to go find shampoo. “Are you looking for men brand?” An employee asked “Yes. I like scented shampoo.” He answered and the employee helped him out. He was busy smelling different shampoo. "This one is strong." He said and the lady told him "Its strong at first but once you apply it and wash your hair, the strong smell will fade away." He nodded his head as he listened to her. His phone rang and it was Hana calling “Hello?” “Oppa, what are you doing right now?” “I’m picking out scented shampoo.” He answered “Yah! Oppa we are at home waiting for dinner why are you out looking for scented shampoo?” Before he could respond she hanged up.

 

“Hello?” Dong Wook answered his phone. Jackson was dragging Ryohei back to the group and Youngji was distracted. “Oppa we are waiting for dinner what is going on?” It was Hana again. “Hana ah, I’m going crazy right now.” He confessed “why?” “I feel like i’m out with children.” He said “Where is the ice cream?” Jackson asked and Dong Wook said “Kids we need to buy flour.” “Don’t take too long we are hungry.” Hana said “Okay, we’ll be right there.” “Who was that?” Youngji asked but Dong Wook ignored her question and said “Stay here. I will buy the flour. Just stay here with the drink. Choose some.”

 

Dong Wook came back and they were walking around and he asked “Who lost our blanket covers?” Jackson and Youngji didn't answer “Where is the cart with the blanket?” He asked again “Oh the cart I left it over there.” Jackson answered and Dong Wook gave him a look.

 

Hana was laying down on her in with Nana. “What did oppa say?” Nana asked “That they will be right there but it's been forever.” Hana complained “They must be buying a lot.” Nana said “I doubt that's the case. Dong Wook oppa said that he is going crazy.” Hana said. Seho joined them on their conversation. He sat on Jong Ok's bed. “I feel bad for Dong Wook. I just called him to asked if they are almost done and he told me they lost the cart.” The three of them laughed. “Poor oppa.” Hana said “Hana ah, the maknaes are afraid of you.” Seho informed the purple haired girl. She sighed and asked “Is everyone afraid of me?” Nana patted her head “I’m not scared of you.” Hana smiled

 

They finally arrived back home. "Ryohei oppa, did you find the scent you wanted?" Nana teased and he laughed. "This is for you Hana ah." Dong Wook said handing the idol a bedding set. "Thank you so much." She smiled and Youngji said "Unnie, he was the one who thought of you and picked out which set to buy." Hana turned back to the actor who was looking down at the ground instead of her face. She smiled and hugged Dong Wook. "Thanks oppa." He awkwardly laughed and said "I'm looking out for my roommate." she let go of him and said "I'm going to set this up now." She walked upstairs and Jackson was following her. "I'll help you noona!"

 

 

Everyone was spending time doing their own things. Song Gayeon from season 1 came. “I feel weird.” She said “Who’s here?” Jackson asked as he went to open the door. “Hello.” She said and Jackson scream and ran to his room. “What’s going on down there?” Hana asked. She was in Joon Hyung’s room chilling. “Jackson probably.” He answered in went into the bathroom. “JOON HYUNG!” Jackson screamed and ran into his room looking for his hyung. “Sorry to disappoint but I’m here.” Hana said “Noona hide me!” He was desperate “Where am I supposed to hide you?” Hana asked. Jackson ran into the closet and Hana saw Kang Joon and Gayeon. “Hello!” Hana greeted them “Hello, it's nice to meet you.” Gayeon said “It's an honor to meet you!” Hana said and they shook hands. Kang Joon laughed at the interactions. “Are you visiting?” Hana asked “Yes only for a little bit.” “Joon oppa is in the bathroom at the moment.” She said and they went to go find Jackson. Jackson came out of his hiding spot and said “I’m a big fan of her.” “Then go out and greet her.” Hana said “Too shy.” He heard her voice and hide behind the door. Joon Hyung came out and greeted her. “Your handshake very strong.” He said and they laughed

 

Hana watched as Kang Joon and Gayeon left the room. “Jackson ah you should tell her how much you like her.” She said and he gave her a bewildered look “Noona, are you kidding me right now?!” Joon Hyung and Hana teased the fanboy. Gayeon and Kang Joon came back into the room. “Can I come in?” She asked “Yes please come in.” Joon Hyung said “It might smell a little funky.” Hana joked and Joon Hyung threw a pillow at her. Jackson left the room and the four continued to talk until they heard Jackson talking. “Do you want to see my pores?” Hana and Gayeon looked outside and saw Jackson's face up against the camera. They laughed and he went downstairs.

 

Hana and Joon Hyung went downstairs to watch and they heard Jackson say “I’m ready for your low kick.” “Hana noona, Joon Hyung, do you guys want to get kicked?” “Get kicked? Who is getting kicked?!” Joon Hyung yelled. Finally the time came. She kicked him and Hana winced at the sound. “Aigoo Jackson ah.” He didn't make a sound but it was clear to anyone that he was in pain. He went straight to his room. Hana sat next to Jong Ok. “How was your nap unnie?” “Pretty good. Came downstairs just to see this.” Jong Ok answered “He is probably crying right now.” Hana said. They all went to his room.

 

Tonight dinner was to be prepared by the guys. Joon Hyung played Hana song ‘Red’ and the guys were singing as they made dinner. Tonight menu is fried vegetable and vegetable pancakes. “How many people? Is there 7?” Jackson asked Joon Hyung “I think there is.” He answered “Me, you, Jong Ok noona, Youngji, Dong Wook Hyung Ryohei Hyung, Minwoo Hyung, Seho Hyung.” Jackson named the people who were in the house at the moment. Dinner was ready and Seho noticed that Youngji couldn't use chopsticks. “Like this.” He taught her and she still couldn't get the hang of it. Jong Ok smiled and said “Cute.” “Jackson did you try some of the octopus noodles? Its really good.” Joon Hyung said “No. it's spicy.” Jackson said “Here try some.” He placed some on Jackson’s plate. He ate it and it was too spicy for me. Dong Wook poured some water for him.

 

Joon Hyung started his English lesson and Hana came out at the right time. “Hey noona.” Jackson said “English time?” Hana asked and Joon Hyung nodded. She sat next to Dong Wook. The alphabet was written on the whiteboard. “You start.” Joon Hyung said pointing at Hana. “A.” It was perfect from Hana, Dong Wook, Youngji, Jong Ok but when it was Seho’s turned. “Don't say it so strange.” Joon Hyung said “Why are you rolling your A?” Dong Wook asked “I can’t learn if you are being too hard on me.” Seho said and everyone started laughing. “I’m not being hard on you. I’m older than you.” Joon Hyung said. Everyone could pronounce B,C,D,H but when it got to I. “You pronounce it very awkwardly.” Hana said and he said “I want to leave.” “Don't take it too hard.” Joon Hyung said hugging him.

 

Kang Joon came home and sat next to Hana. “You came late. Start with A and go up to M.” Seho said he started saying the alphabet. “He studied in Malaysia.” Seho said “You should be standing up there.” Dong Wook said “Oppa, I should be up there. I can speak English.” Hana said “Yes Hana ah. You speak very well.” Dong Wook patted her head. She smiled and he smiled back at her. “Okay sorry to ruined this romantic scene but this is an English lesson.” Joon Hyung teased the two.


They finished the English Lesson. “Hana ah goodnight.” Dong Wook said to her as they stopped at her door. “Good night oppa.” “Sweet dreams.” She went to her room and Jong Ok gave her a knowing look. “Unnieee.” Hana whined and the older woman laughed and said “You guys are cute.”