Episode 4 part 1

Roommates with Park Hana!

The members have guest coming over and decided to make a fall food dinner. The members have decided to go to a farm where they can harvest the roots. The chosen members are Hana, Jackson, Ryohei and Joon Hyung.

 

"YO! JYP is in the house! JYP and I have the same last name! Park!" Joon Hyung was rapping in the car. Hana was laughing with Jackson in the backseat while Ryohei was up in the passenger seat. "Are you familiar with Gangnam?" Jackson asked the actor who shook his head no. "Me too." He said and Joon Hyung agreed with him. "I am really bad with directions." Hana said and the guys laughed. “They sent the wrong group of people.” Joon Hyung said and Hana asked "Would you like some water? It's ice water." She unscrewed the cap and handed it to him and said "You know you can put your mouth on it. We all live together anyway."

 

They all laughed as Joon Hyung spat out the water. "He just swallowed the ice!" Ryohei said and handed Hana back her water. "I didn't know there was that much ice in there." Joon Hyung said and she offered some water to Jackson. "My goal was not to let my mouth touch it. This is what I get for being courteous! I almost died!" Joon Hyung said and he turned the radio up. "PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" Jackson shouted from the back and everyone was dancing "Volleyball! Volleyball!" Hana chanted while slapping Ryohei's hands

 

"We're here! It really is a lotus root farm!" Joon Hyung was amazed and that got everyone excited until he said "Wait! This is a goat farm. Did we come to a goat farm?" They went deeper into the farm and saw the lotus leaves. "Woah they are really here." Jackson said "The leaves are taller than Hana." Joon Hyung joked causing the girl to play punch him. They stepped out of the car and greeted the man in charge. "Sir, what are you doing right now?" Joon Hyung asked "I'm picking lotus leaves right now to make rice with the lotus leaves and sticky lotus leaves." The man answered. "We came to buy lotus roots." Hana told him "Pick the lotus leaves firsts then I'll give it to you." the man said "Why do we have to pick it?" Joon Hyung asked and the man explained "I'm saying I'll give it to you for free! You just have to pick it yourself."

 

"Wait are there leeches here?" Hana asked and the man replied "Of course!" Which caused the solo artist to squeaked "I hate leeches!" "Are there snakes here too?" Jackson asked "Everything here." "Do we just go in?" Joon Hyung asked and the man stopped him "Put some boots on!" "I'm sorry sir they are foreigners." Hana apologized. "Please give us some clothes." Joon Hyung said and they followed the man.

 

"Look Hana noona, I'm Taeyang." She glanced at the younger boy who was dancing Ringa Linga. Hana looked into the camera and said "Taeyang oppa if you are watching this I am very sorry." Jackson laughed and she said You look like a fool." Jackson pouted "Justin Bieber. You look like him." Hana said and this time it was Joon Hyung time to dance. He danced like Michael Jackson. They were having fun but were called by the man. "Come this way!" Joon Hyung entered first and was sinking. He was struggling and grabbed the man's arm. "Why are you dragging me in?" The man asked and it was Jackson's turn "It doesn't smell good in here." Jackson said "I think you farted sir." Joon Hyung joked and the man shoved a lotus leaf to his face. Ryohei entered and helped Hana in. "Are you going to cut it or not?!" The man asked Joon Hyung and he was confused on how to do it so the man showed him. "Can I drink it?" He asked and the man told him he could. "AH!" Joon Hyung didn't like the taste and Jackson wanted to taste it but he spitted it out "Why would taste it and then spit it out?!" The man asked "I didn't spit it out." Jackson said and he tried it again and made an ugly face. "You look so hideous!" Hana laughed and went to work with Ryohei "You can cut it and I will hold it." He said to her "Really?" She asked and he nodded his head. "Over there, there are pretty one." He pointed out and the two went over and saw cleaner one. "Wanna try it on?" He asked and placed a leaf on her head and she smiled. "So pretty!" Jackson yelled from afar and Hana squatted down to get some mud.

 

"Oppa they said this is good for your body." She did kitty whiskers on his face and they walked back to the group. "Doesn't he look cool?" Hana asked "If you are going to do it then do it properly!" Joon Hyung said and used Ryohei as a canvas. "Oppa you look so scared!" Hana said "Who wouldn't be when it's Joon Hyung putting mud on your face." Jackson joked and Joon Hyung said "Let me give you real whiskers." They ended up covering his face with mud. "Let's play the pushing game." Joon Hyung suggested and the JYP boys teamed up against Hana and Ryohei "JYP JYP!" They chanted and Hana said "YG! YG! SWAG!" They all laughed and Jackson was representing his team while Ryohei represented his team. Jackson got pushed back but didn't fell in the water and they were debating whether he was out of not. "What is this? JYP?" Ryohei questioned. "Rematch!" Hana commanded and they did so. Jackson fell onto of Joon Hyung making the two of them land in the mud. Hana had to leave because of her schedule "Bye guys. I'll see you at home." "Have a good time!" "Fighting!" "See you later."

 

The boys returned from the lotus root harvesting. "Hello!" Youngji greeted the boys "Oh you came back? You are home? Wait you been home? Let's do that again." Joon Hyung was confused "Were you home?" Joon Hyung asked "Coke back down again." Jackson said pushing Youngji towards the stairs. She listened and came back down as if nothing happened. "Welcome back!" She greeted them and the two JYP boys were confused on what their lines were. "Did you go somewhere?" "Were you going somewhere?" "I'm the one to ask you guys where you come back from." Youngji pointed out "We're back now." Jackson said and went to his room and got out the bedding he got for Guk Joo. He went up to her room and started to decorate her bed. He took her doll and went back down to his room and got his clothes to out on the doll.

 

The guys were in the kitchen getting dinner ready. "Joon Hyung your wife is here." Kang Joon announced "My wife?" He asked "Danny Ahn." "No he isn't my wife. He is is my nephew. I mean cousin." Joon Hyung "Wow what a nice house." Danny said as he entered the house. "Hello!" The roommates greeted him with a ninety degree now since he is a major senior. "Where is Joon Hyung?" He asked "He is over here." Kang Joon pointed him into the direction he was in. "Joon Hyung!" "What's up man!" Joon Hyung said "Danny you are here?" Jong Ok asked the man who turned around and greeted her with a smile "Yes. How have you been?" He asked "Great. It's nice to see you again." She answered "Who made all this?" She asked pointing at the food on the table. "Joon Hyung." Danny said "Wow you worked so hard to make this for your cousin." She said

 

The second guest arrived "Hello!" She greeted Joon Hyung "Who invited you?" He asked "I invited myself." She said and he helped her carry stuff inside. Ryohei came out since he was the one who invited Chae Yeon and they hugged. The two have known each other for 8 years. He takes her upstairs to show her the moving camera. "OMG that scared me!" And they laughed at how fascinated she was. "It's been so long since I was on camera." She ran down the hallway. "Why am I so fascinated? I been in the entertainment industry for so long." She goes downstairs and talks to Danny. "How have you been?" He asked her "The same." She answered "Aren't you busy in China?" "People think I'm in China. But I'm always in Korea. They think I live in China." She explained.

 

"Dinner ready!" Jong Ok said and they all go to the dinner table "If you eat it cooked or boiled I heard it's really good for constipation." Joon Hyung said talking about the lotus root. "Eat some." Jong Ok said to Ryohei who has been constipated for 5 days. Everyone laughed "How did you two meet?" Kang Joon asked Chae Yeon and Ryohei. "She was friend of my best friend." Ryohei started "We were friends but he was friend of that friend." Chae Yeon added "But that friend isn't living in Korea anymore." Ryohei said "He went to a different country and we continued to be friends." Chae Yeon finished "Youngji was so excited that you were coming." Joon Hyung said to Danny pointing at the girl. "Who is your favorite?" Chae Yeon asked her "That's not important!" Danny said to Chae Yeon "It is very important!" She said

 

"I like g.o.d too." Jackson said "Who is your favorite?" Chae Yeon asked him "Joon Hyung." He answered and the two got excited "Yeahh!" Joon Hyung said "What's up bro! You nasty!" Jackson said and they soon finished and went upstairs to get to know each other better. "Since we are all together let's introduce ourselves again." Jong Ok said and Jackson got up "My name is Jackson of the new JYP group Got7." And then he did the flip like he did in the first episode. "Wow!" It was Youngji turn and she said "I'll try and imitate Hwang Jung Eum's voice." And everyone was impressed "Your talent is dancing. y dancing!" Joon Hyung said and she danced to Mamma Mia.

 

"I love you!" Chae Yeon said going up the idol and hugging her. "I feel bad you guys did so much!" She said "You feel bad? Then show us something." Jackson said and they turned the karaoke machine on for her where they played her hit song The Two Of Us. She danced with Youngji. "You still go it!" Joon Hyung said "Now let's see Danny perform for us." Jong Ok said "I'll sing To My Mother." He performed with Joon Hyung who was too into it. "This is the first I seen him dance so energetic. He never like this at concerts." Danny said and everyone laughed. "Who shares a room with Ryohei?" Danny asked "Ryohei." "Doesn't he snore a lot?" He asked Ryohei "He does."

 

"I am 22 years old and my name is Seo Kang Joon...please take good care of me." He said introducing himself "Do some acting for us!" Jackson got up "I'm going to be a sad scene and I'm your woman." He said and everyone laughed "Think of me as your woman and I cheated on you." "Cue!" Jackson turned around showing his back and started touching himself making ever shocked at what they were witnessing and Kang Joon entered the scene but didn't say anything. "Are you going to do it or not?" Jackson asked "Again!" "Jackson the way you are looking at Kang Joon is the reason he can not act." Jong Ok said "Then take his place noona!" He said to her jumping while clapping his hands. Everyone got excited now that the acting goddess was entering the scene. "I'm the director! Okay everybody get ready!" Joon Hyung said and Danny watched with his jaw opened. He is already speechless. Jong Ok is the cheating girlfriend. Ryohei is boyfriend 1 and Kang Joon boyfriend 2. They do the scene and it was close to perfect until Ryohei got Jong Ok name wrong. "Do you not know your girlfriend's name?!" They tried again but failed. Jo Seho entered and greeted everybody. They started talking about 500 million wons and pagers. They start talking about how life was in the past. Soon the memory trip ended and Danny headed home.