Episode 1 part 1

Roommates with Park Hana!

 

2014

Park Hana

  • 22 years old

  • Solo artist under YG

  • Debuted in 2010

  • Known as the “Chic Idol”

 

“Hello everyone! I'm Park Hana!” The girl introduced herself to the cameras. She was sitting down in a restaurant and being interviewed. “Why did you want to join this program?” “I watched season 1 and it looked like the cast did have a lot of fun together and became close to one another. I envied that and wished there was someone at home for me.” She answered “Do you live alone?” “Yes. I am a solo artist and solo means one person alone. I live alone.” She awkwardly laughed and said “That might have been too long of an answer.” “Is it true you and Nana are close friends?” She smiled and nodded her head “Nana unnie and I are best friends!” Her food arrived “Thank you!” She wasted no time to eat the food. “Could you perhaps sing a song for us?” The 22 year old slurped her noodle and asked “Before I sing, could I eat my food.” Which caused the producers and cameramen to laugh. She soon finished eating and said “I could sing a little of my new song.” She stood up and started to sing and dance

 

wonsungi eongdeongineun ppalgae

ppalgan geon Hana Hanaeun

wonsungi eongdeongineun ppalgae

ppalgan geon Hana Hananeun


 

“I hope the roommates won't be disappointed in me because I can't cook. The kitchen is a scary place for me. It's the most dangerous room in a house.” “Is there anything you want to show while you are on this program?” She nodded her head “I want to show everyone that I am not a chic idol. I am labeled as that when in reality I am a nice and awkward girl. I haven’t been on reality tv before so many haven’t gotten the chance to see the real me. 4 years into my debut and I haven’t been able to show my real side.”

 

[NEXT DAY]

 

 

 

Hana was the first one to arrive. She greeted the staff and they told her that more people would be coming. “I wonder who else is joining the show. Maybe I could wait inside the coffee shop and come out when someone arrives.” She enter the shop and orders a passion fruit ice tea. She sat by the window and played games on her phone. “Hana unnie...could we take a photo with you?” She looked up and saw two teenagers. “Of course!” The idol stood up and posed with the girls. “Thank you!” They left and Hana looked out the window and saw two people. “I should go greet them.” She walked out and it was Ryohei and Guk Joo. She greeted them and they smiled and introduced themselves. “It's nice to meet you!” Hana said and shook their hands “It seems like we are going to be good friends Hana ah.” Guk Joo said making the 22 year old smile. A van pulled up and Guk Joo said “Oh oh! It's Jackson!” Hana turned towards the camera man “Was I the only one not informed who my roommates are? It seems as if everyone knows who is the new family members.” “We forgot to tell you.” They said and Hana made a face. “Hello I am Jackson.” “Nice to meet you!” Hana said and smiled.

 

“Look a celebrity car!” Guk Joo cried and it was g.o.d Park Joon Hyung “Yo what's up!” He shouted causing Ryohei to almost spit out his drink and Hana laughing at him. “Goop Joo yo!” He walked towards the group. Guk Joo took a step forward and corrected him “It's not Goop Joo! Guk Joo yo! Do you know Guk Joo?” “You got a mosquito bite.” That made Hana laughed. He turned his attention towards her “Yo Hanaaaa!” He greeted the girl. She smiled and shook his hand “Yes I am Hana.” He moved on to the next person “Yo it's the Japanese man!” Ryohei smiled “I saw you.” Joon Hyung said “Where?” “On Myung Ran Joet.” (Salted pork roe) which caused everyone to laugh “You mean Myung Ryang.” Guk Joo corrected him “Yo Jackson!” Jackson bowed and Joon Hyung said “JYP Family!” Jackson nodded his head “You speak Chinese right?” He asked Jackson. “Yes.” He answered “So you speak Chinese, Korean or English?” Joon Hyung asked “I speak everything.” “Nice dude!” “Hana sunbaenim you can speak English too right?” Jackson asked “Neh. I can speak Japanese as well. And please since we are now family please drop the honorific.” She said “You can speak Japanese?” Ryohei asked “Neh, but not fluently.” She answered “Is your real name Jackson?” Joon Hyung asked “Yes.” “Is your last name Michael?” “Yes, I mean no it's Wang.” Jackson said and another van pulled up. Minwoo and Seho walked out of the van “Hello.” They greeted and Hana laughed “What's up with your clothes?” Which made the others laugh “The difference is a bit extreme.” Ryohei said “I think he is wearing your pants.” Joon Hyung joked “This is his pants okay.” Seho said in English which made Jackson, Hana and Joon Hyung laugh. “I want to say hi first and welcome to the family. I am Mr. Jo I’m here to help you move in today.” “Waaah.” the new members said “I am Mr. Park.” Minwoo introduce “Waaaah!” the new members clapped “The car is too small to fit all of you." Seho informed them “Then the pretty ones can go first and I can go later.” Joon Hyung said “Then I should take only Hana.” Seho joked “Can I go then?” Guk Joo asked “You are pretty! Look at your shoes.” Joon Hyung said “Take the YG idol first JYP later.” He added.

It was decided that Ryohei, Guk joo and Hana would leave first. Minwoo stayed with Joon Hyung and Jackson. Hana was grabbing her stuff when she saw Jackson measuring Minwoo’s leg “Aigoo this is too funny.” She said to the camera. They get inside the van and Guk Joo said to Seho “It’s a pleasure to meet you!” “Go Straight! Go straight!” the girls cried out and he started to drive when there was a beeping sound “Is the door not close tight?” Ryohei asked “Wait a second,” Seho stopped the car “I never driven in a car like this.” he confessed which caused Hana to say “This is a bad start.” “I think I broke something.” Seho said Hana and Guk Joo were shaking their heads. “Who are you excited to meet?” Guk Joo asked the idol to which her response was “Nana!” “Ayee you and Nana are best friends!” Guk joo said “Who would you like to meet?” She asked the comedian. “For me, I would like to meet Seo Kang Joon.”

 

[LATER]

 

“HAAAANNAAA!” Nana ran to the idol and hugged her “UNNIEEE!” Hana cried “Nana ah, did you get anything done?” Seho asked. The two let go and Nana answered “I couldn’t get much done.” “It’s really big!” Guk joo exclaim “Piano!” Hana ran to the black grand piano. “Do you play?” Ryohei asked her “Neh.” She sat down and cracked her fingers and started to play Yiruma’s River flows in you. They clapped and she smiled “This picture is more annoying on TV and it's even more annoying in real life.” Guk joo said about Seho’s photo. “Could you shut up?” Seho asked her “How could you speak like that to a lady?” The two starts arguing when she suddenly screamed at the sight of Cucumber. “Can you stop pretending? Stop acting weak.” Seho said “Hello baby!” Hana cooed at the dog “Look at this. YG swag is fading away because of a puppy.” Guk joo joked “What did you do?” Seho asked Nana as he followed her into the kitchen “What do you think? Cooking.” Nana answered “Oh yeah, finished what you can now.” He informed her “Why did you come so early?” She asked him “They are all here. Keep going for now.” He walked out of the kitchen and Hana entered the kitchen “Do you need help?” “Yes please.” The two girls got to work. “Hana ah, you could maybe do something that doesn’t involve anything near sharp objects.” Nana joked.

 

Seho picked up the rest. “Who are you guys most excited to meet?” He asked “For me it's Hana.” Minwoo answered “I’m scared of Hana and Nana.” Jackson confessed “The two are best friends. They could gang up and bully you.” Seho joked “Don’t worry brother. I will protect you.” Joon Hyung said "Hana ah she seemed nice." Seho said "This is her first time on variety." Minwoo informed the guys. "She is from YG so she is cool. I don't want noona to think I'm not cool." Jackson said making the guys laugh “I don't know Nana and Hana very well but they seems scary to me.” Jackson said “Nana is really nice as for Hana I am not sure. Then again she did look and seemed very nice earlier.” Seho said “Am I the youngest?” Jackson asked “Um maybe.” Seho answered “Nana turns 24 this year.” He added “Hana is from the company that has Big Bang right?” Minwoo asked “Maybe she could invite them over sometimes.” Joon Hyung joked “Scary sunbaenims.” Jackson said making the men laugh "I'm more intimated by Hana noona." Jackson confessed.

 

Guk joo was teaching the girls how to cut vegetables. “Nana ah who cuts cucumbers this way?” She asked the girl who can only laugh “Hana ah you aren't any better.”Guk Joo joked “Hey! I think I did a decent job.” “Hana ah, I heard Jackson is scared of you.” She informed the idol “Bwoh? I haven’t done anything.” She said “He afraid of noonas?” Nana suggested “He is afraid of you too.” Guk joo said “Yah Hana ah you burnt the rice!” Nana cried “How does one burn rice?” Hana asked confused “Let's just use instant rice!” Nana said. The girls were finished making rice rolls. “All done!” Guk Joo said and the girls cleaned up. “Let's check out the house.” Hana said while holding Cucumber. Ryohei, Guk Joo, Hana and Nana were walking up the stairs. “Isn't that the camera they used at soccer stadium.” Guk Joo asked while pointing at the camera “This is so cool.” Hana said following the camera. “I’M SCARED.” It was Jackson’s voice “Let’s go down the others must be here.” Nana said “Come on in don’t be scared.” Minwoo said “I’ll introduce you to Nana she is so sweet.” Seho said

 

 

“I can’t hyung. I’m so scared and nervous.” Jackson said. Joon Hyung dragged him inside and he looked around and there was no sign of the two girls. “I’m scared.” he said “Why?” Hana asked as she appeared in front of the men and Jackson let out a high pitched scream “Is everything alright?” Nana asked and Jackson let out another scream. “He scared of you guys.” Minwoo informed the ladies “Why? I’m nice. Hana maybe a little bit scary.” Nana joked which made Hana glare at her. “Hana ah smile.” Seho said and she glared at him which made him let out a little squeak. She walked outside with Guk Joo and the two girls laughed. Jackson walked out and said “I’ll show you guys something cool.” “There no point in impressing me.” Guk Joo said “Here watch.” He said and he made a basket “Here I have something to show you too.” She said and started punching the punching bag. “Wah unnie so cool!” Hana said “I will show you something cool again.” He said and Hana said “I will head back inside so I don’t feel like the awkward third wheel." she said. The roommates sat down and got to know one another more. “What is your first name?” Hana asked Ryohei “Otani.” He answered “My full name is Otani Ryohei.” He added “Hana ah why does your hair look like my little pony?” Joon Hyung asked “I love colorful hair. Maybe I’ll dye it pink next.” She said as she ran her fingers through her hair and did a hair flip.

 

 

“The doorbell rang. “It’s Bae Jong Ok.” Guk joo said “Hello? Is this roommates?” She asked through the intercom “Neh.” Minwoo answered “I need help with my luggages.” Seho, Minwoo and Guk joo went outside to help her. Once she entered the house everyone bowed to her. They were all frozen and quiet at the sight of their senior. “It’s awkward isn’t it?” Joon Hyung asked “Yes.” it was quiet until she said to Hana “I like your hair.” “Thank you!” “Everyone let’s sit down!” Seho said “We should bring out the rice rolls we made.” Guk joo said “I want everyone to call me Noona.” Jong Ok said “Noona? Noonaa!” Jackson acted cute she walked into the kitchen were the ladies were in. “Who made the rice rolls?” She asked “Nana.” Hana answered “How did you season it?” She asked “Try one.” Guk joo said “Sure.” she ate it and said “It's good. You made it with instant rice!” Nana froze “No she made the rice.” Hana said showing her the pot “Okay because I almost got scared.” Jong Ok confessed which made the 3 ladies let out a nervous laugh. “Let’s eat!”