The Diva's Discovery

Joshua, Jeonghan & The Art Of Eye-ing

2 days ago…

 

 

 

“Hansol-ah…”

 

“Hansollie…”

 

“Vernonie?..”

 

“Hansol.”

 

“...”

 

“HANSOL!VERNON!CHWE!” Seungkwan shouted Hansol’s name as he had enough of being ignored, startling the other male in the room.

 

The maknae line (minus Chan) was sitting on Hansol’s bed with Hansol playing Candy Crush on his phone while Seungkwan was watching him play; his head on the younger male’s shoulder. The group had just finished their activities for the day and it was like a miracle that they did not have to go to practice as they had stayed up particularly late the night before practicing their choreo for the 13-member version of Highlight. Some of the members went out, others were taking a nap, and the workaholic members were working on new material for their next album (*cough* Jihoon *cough*). The appointed diva of the group grew bored watching his friend (and actually his secret crush too) play the repetitive game on his phone.

 

“OWWW! Did you really have to shout? My ear is literally like centimetres from your mouth,” Hansol said with a tiny bit of irritation present in his voice.

 

“Well you were ignoring me, what else was I supposed to do?” Seungkwan answered back.

 

“So what do you want? And no I’m not gonna make you a sandwich if that was what you were gonna ask. Go make it yourself lazy ,” Hansol stated with the last two words said in English.

 

“No idiot. I’m not hungry, I’m just bored,” Seungkwan replied.

 

“Well, what do you want me to do about it?”

 

“I dunno, let’s play a game?”

 

“I already am playing a game and I cannot stop now, my score is really high and I aim to keep it that way.”

 

“What can I do then?” Seungkwan whined while shaking Hansol’s arm. Hansol was getting annoyed now since he couldn’t concentrate on his game.

 

“Uhhh,” Hansol quickly started to think of something Seungkwan could do just so the older could stop bothering him and he could finally go back to what he was doing. “Umm well you could just look for pictures of us online? Since you said you wanted to change the background pic on your phone anyway,” Hansol said, his attention still on the game.

 

“Really? That’s what your genius brain has come up with for me to do?” Seungkwan sassed back at him.

 

“Well at least my brain actually thought of something, unlike yours which had nothing better to do but to instruct your mouth and body to keep disturbing me,” Hansol answered back quite harshly.

 

Seungkwan pouted and gave Hansol that lost puppy look in his eyes, glistening because of the tears that were starting to form. Hansol panicked a bit on the inside. Yes, the two friends usually exchanged banters; it was their thing. But when one got offended and was on the verge of crying, just like Seungkwan was right now, the other one would do anything so tears weren’t spilled.

 

“No no wait, don’t cry! I didn’t mean it like that. I’m just saying you know, your brain might be tired right now so it has nothing else that it can think of for you to do but to annoy me. I mean no! Not annoy me! But ummm what’s the word… Play with me? Right yeah, play with me. But I can’t right now because I’m really aiming for my highest score yet on this game. Please don’t cry Seungkwannie,” Hansol said almost too fastly for Seungkwan to understand but he did anyway.

 

Slowly, the pout on Seungkwan’s lips formed into an evil smirk and his eyes started to dry. “That’s what I thought ,” Seungkwan said while glaring at Hansol, saying the

insult in English just to prove his divaness even more.

 

Hansol pushed Seungkwan on the shoulder hard, rolled his eyes at him and went back to his game. Seungkwan just stuck his tongue out at the younger and grabbed his phone from his pocket. He might as well just do what the other suggested since he was really bored out of his mind.

 

Just a little over an hour passed and the two were still on Hansol’s bed. The younger couldn’t keep his eyes and hands off of his phone and Seungkwan had saved over 50 pictures of them. Some are just pictures of him taken by his own fansites looking incredibly handsome (as he said so himself) and some are pictures of other members with silly and funny looks on their faces. He thought he’d annoy s by showing them those pictures later.

 

Seungkwan did not know how it happened but for some reason, in his adventure of looking for more pictures, he ended up looking at a picture of two of s with a caption he couldn’t quite understand as it was in English, “I’ll ask Hansol later to translate this for me,” he thought. What caught his attention was the word “eye-f**king.” The word was in English but he was 99% sure what that word meant. And so he made a mental note to observe those two members the next time he had a chance and find out if they actually do what that Instagram account claimed they do. “Oh wait, I need to remember this Instagram account just so I have proof if ever those hyungs denied it,” Seungkwan reminded himself.

 

“‘Adorkable Jisoo’ huh,” Seungkwan said aloud.

 

“Hmm what’s that?” Hansol turned to his friend as he didn’t hear what the other said.

 

“Oh nothing, don’t worry… And by the way, do you know what time Jisoo and Jeonghan hyung are coming home?”

 

To be continued...

 

~ ~ ~

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR’S NOTE: So this turned out to be a VerKwan fic. XD Lol jks, just this chapter. What do you think so far about this story? (>_<)

 

And don’t worry, I will include the picture in the next chapter so you guys know which pic I’m talking about (I mean as soon as I figure out how to insert pictures here). And yes I do actually have an IG account with the same username. (>_*) But I’m currently on hiatus on that one. (-_-;)

 

Also, I’m updating this fic first before Broken Vow because I want to be nice first before I get mean :P… (Hint: chapter 3 of Broken Vow is (u_u)). I’m not sure when I’ll be able to update that one so please wait a bit more. (T_T) <3

 

 

 

Until next time,

 

Adorkable Jisoo ~