Prologue

Joshua, Jeonghan & The Art Of Eye-ing

“Oh wow, you guys really do it huh,” Seungkwan looked at his two hyungs, eyes amused at what he just witnessed.

 

“What? Do what?” Joshua asked his younger member.

 

“You guys look at each other so sensually. It’s like you two are having , but with your eyes,” Seungkwan said matter-of-factly.

 

The second and third eldest members of SEVENTEEN looked at each other. And laughed. Laughed really hard. Seungkwan just rolled his eyes at them.

 

“W-we don’t do that!” Jeonghan said, wheezing.

 

“Yeah! We’ve never done that!” Joshua followed, wiping the tears in the corner of his eyes.

 

“Well not according to Adorkable Jisoo,” Seungkwan replied back, a little offended that his hyungs laughed at him.

 

“And who’s that?” Jeonghan questioned, his right brow raised.

 

“Oh just this Instagram account I found when I was searching for pictures of us online the other day,” Seungkwan answered the second eldest hyung.

 

“Her username’s right though,” Joshua started to say, “I am adorkable…  But she’s wrong. Hannie and I don’t look at each other like that,” he finished while looking at Jeonghan as if to prove a point. Jeonghan just nodded at him.

 

“Well then you might want to see this post of hers,” Seungkwan replied back while fishing his phone out of his pocket and opening the Instagram app.