Weekend Date

Clueless Hearts

    A normal weekend for the dynamic duo Jimin and Taehyung. Jimin laying across the bed while resting his chin between Taehyung's neck and shoulder as he sat on the ground in front of the mattress. Their eyes fixated on the colorful television screen as they watched talk shows featuring their favorite artist. Jimin was in heaven as he held his love of his life in his arms, but Taehyung remained unconscious of these feelings that were so obvious. Jimin knew he was just digging deeper and deeper into this one-sided love, but he couldn’t resist taking advantage of Taehyung's dense personality to hold him close. 
  “Taehyungie~” Jimin sweetly called his name, his breath caressing his ear causing him to flinch. 
   “Nee?” His cheeks were painted with a lovely shade of pink, unknowingly blushing from his name being called in a sensual tone. 
   “Who are you texting?” He felt giddy to have such a reaction from Tae.  Jimin couldn’t help but be nosey when it came to Taehyung, basically acting as if he had to know everything when it came to him. 
   “Jungkook~.” He brightly smiled as he mentioned the name. “He wants to hang out later tonight. Does that sound good for you too?” His fingers fidgeted to text back as he awaited Jimin's answer.
   “Him again?” Jimin's mood instantly turned sour as he heard that name come from Taehyung's lips. The only name he should ever call out was Jimin’s. Though he hated the idea of being around such a charismatic guy like that Jeon, he didn’t want to leave those two by themselves. He didn’t know why, but he had a strong dislike for him since they met. Maybe because Taehyung was so quick to make friends? Maybe because he doesn’t back down easily? Whatever the reason, he was not ever going to make Jimin's friend list. “Okay, sure. Where are we going?” 
   “The zoo!!” That explains why Taehyung was so overly excited. Jimin sighed in relief as he realized he wasn’t so much as happy of the idea  to hang out with Jungkook, but more of the idea of seeing fluffy and wide eyed animals. “Come on, let’s get ready!” He bounced up, Chim's chin slipped off and he almost fell straight forward on his face. 
   “Aish. Give me a warning you’re going to move at least.” Sitting himself straight up, he rub the back of his head while yawning fiercely. “What are you going to wear? All you have is your school uniform and we’re at my place.” He furrowed his eyebrows wondering if Taehyung ever thought things through thoroughly.  
   “I'll just wear something from your closet!” As if he lived there, he burrowed through Jimin's closet to find a suitable outfit. “Nope… N'aw… Not really my styl-AH! There we go!” He is quick to remove his clothes. Jimin didn’t know whether to look or not. Taehyung has changed in front of him numerous times; however, every time Jimin's eyes dart over to the wall and his cheeks became flushed. He wants to see all of him, but it felt so dirty to look at him change with Taehyung not knowing about his feelings towards him. “There we go! It fits perfectly~!” Jimin could finally look forward, but it was a mistake to do so. Taehyung looked so cute sporting a pair of ripped, black skinny jeans and a large over-sized white long sleeve. But you know what made it better? It was as if he was wearing his boyfriends clothes. Jimin could only dream. 
   “Alright, alright. Let me change and we’ll head out.” He shakes the idea out of his head and walked up to his closet grabbing the first thing he saw. He may have felt nervous around a half Taehyung, but he had no problem removing his shirt. But Taehyung could never get over the sight of how fit his childhood friend was. He felt embarrassed every time, but he could never figure out why. 
   “Ahhhaha… So you ready?!” To hide his flustered self he rushed ahead towards the door. “Hurry up! I’m going to leave you behind!” 
   “TaeTae, wait up!” A quivering lip begged him to wait up. He forced himself in his tight jeans and rushed out the door with his shirt only partly over his head as he tried to catch up. 
To be continued.
Sorry, I know this so much and it is so short, but I’m trying to updated every night so I don’t fall behind again. ㅜㅜㅜㅜ And Jungkook will appear more often soon! I’m just trying to establish a good look on Chim’s and Tae's relationship. And Jungkook isn’t going to be an asshat, though I know I am making him out to be. I’m just trying to express how Jimin sees him through his jealous eyes. But later on I want you guys to comment on who Taehyung should end up with after I throw in some more plot and show a decent side of both boys. I want the readers to decide which he’ll end up with. Thank you much, lovelies! 

 Let me just say I am so sorry, it's 3 in the morning.