Taehyung's Mochi

Clueless Hearts

      Footsteps hit the ground in an aggressive rhythm on the side walk behind Jungkook. He turns his attention to the noise only to see an overly excited Taehyung and a fiercely jealous Jimin heading in his direction. He waves his arm in the air in a friendly matter to give out his location, "Taehyung! Jimin! Over here!" His voice fighting through the rambunctious crowd surrounding them. 
   "Ah, there he is Chim!" Taehyung playfully tugged on Jimin's sleeve as he pointed in Jeon's location like a kid showing his mother a toy he really wanted in the store. "Come on, let's hurry!" His large hands engulfed Jimin's abnormally small and delicate ones as Taehyung pulled him through the crowd trying his best not to lose him. Even though Jimin was furious that Taehyung was so overjoyed to see Jungkook, giddiness overcame those feelings as his hands were being grasped so tightly. 
   "Taehyungie~! Slow down, please." He glanced upwards, begging in a cute manner as he tried to prevent himself from tripping. "I can't keep up" He lower lip curved into a pout while forcefully stopping himself along with Taehyung in their tracks. 
   "Jiminie?" Cute was not something Tae was use to seeing from Jimin.  "Is everything okay?"
   "Mhm. I just can't keep up with you in this crowd." He looked away, avoiding eye contact due to him sounding like a girl. "Dammit, Tae! Slow down!" He hid the embarrassment behind the scolding, punching him lightly on the shoulder.
   "Aish!" Tae defended his arm from another bashing and massaged away the pain. "You don't have to be so rough." He laughed in a childish manner, hugging Jimin close. "Aigoo, you're just too adorable, my little mochi." His cheek pressed firmly on top of Jimin's head as he buried himself into the hug. "I'm sorry, kay? So don't pout!" Jimin's heart skipped a beat, but the pace quickened as he fully grasped the situation he was in.  Not only did the love of his life hug him in such a loving manner, he also just claimed him as his own little mochi. Though Jimin would prefer to be seen as manly in front of the one he loves, he just can't help but show his inner aegyo around Tae. 
  Jimin's hand clasped Taehyung's shirt, until it clicked in his head. 'Ughhh, what am I doing???' He shoved Tae backwards, escaping the hug. "Agh, I get it! Let's just g-!!" He just remember Jungkook was looking in their direction this whole entire time! Red slapped across his cheeks, but he felt arrogant having a scene like that play right in front of his face. That's right! Jimin and Taehyung's relationship was clearly closer than Jungkook and Taehyung's. A smirk creeped on his face as he looked Jeon straight in the eye as though he proved there was no room for Jungkook in Tae's heart as long as his mochi is around. 
  "Tsk!" Jungkook clicked his tongue and turned his head away. He had Taehyung's full attention until Jimin pulled that maneuver. "Hurry up, lovebirds!" He snapped. 
  "Loverbirds?" Taehyung tilted his head to the side and glanced around. "Is he meeting with someone else?" He asked Jimin genuinely confused. Jimin couldn't help but chuckle at Taehyung's clueless self. 
  "Just hurry up. stuuuuupid." Jimin pushed Taehyung forward as they walk towards the raven haired boy. 
  "Aish!! What took you two so long? Were you reenacting a drama scene in the street?" Though the sentence was meant to be took in a jokingly manner, Jungkook's frustration was clear to Jimin. "Let's go then, I want to go see the tigers."
  "No! Let's go see the giraffes first!" Tae protested. It was obvious this whole day was planned around what Taehyung liked anyways. Both the boys knew what would steal his heart, and that's fluffy animals or the laughs of playful children. They can't exactly take him to a school to see children, so the zoo was the only option. 
  "Okay, giraffes it is." They agreed simultaneously, glaring at each other after they did so. 

To Be Continued...

Okay, so like work and looking after a child is a lot more time consuming than I thought?? I am either working or looking after my baby nephew, so I never have time anymore!! But I was determined to update this!! Even if it is short! So sorry for the ty quality, I'm tired. T T T T T