Author's sob story

Wrap those thighs around me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, lovelies!

Hope all of you have been doing well. Firstly, I want to apologize for making you all wait for so long and still not posting any new chapters of any of my fanfics. I have been getting comments asking about updates so I decided to fill you in on what’s been going on with me.

So, as you know, with the pandemic going on, life has been pretty much stuck. I’m sure most of you can relate. My mental health hasn’t been the best since and I’m still trying to stay positive always so that I don’t fall into the pitfall of depression. But yes, I’ve been overstressing a lot.

Stressing too much about life, my future, my education and career; it’s like the adulthood has finally hit me hard lol.

I started writing fanfics around a time in my life when I had been suffering from anxiety badly. At that time, I was too scared of facing the real-life world and so I took comfort in this imaginary world of fiction. It was easier to share my hard work with complete strangers on the internet rather than people I knew in real life. It was easier to hide away from reality when I had too many demons of my own.

But you guys? You guys were amazing. You, complete strangers who don’t even know me in real life, loved my work, supported me, encouraged me and thus pushed me forward to get better.

And I did. And this platform and the readers, the friends I made here will forever be very precious to me. This is where my journey of being a better version of myself started. And I freaking love you all for that.

It was at the beginning of 2019 that I decided that I didn’t wanna hide anymore.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter