Chapter 3

Wrap those thighs around me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Three

 

The way to a man’s heart is his

 

 

“Dude, I think I’m losing my mind,” Eunhyuk confessed to his friend with a very thoughtful look on his face.

 

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, “Well, congratulations! Should I become happy because I’m gonna have this dorm all to myself because you’re going to the asylum?”

 

Eunhyuk stared at his friend with a dumbfounded look, “I’m serious. I think I’ve started hallucinating. I thought I saw Lee Donghae complementing my in the locker room.”

 

Kyuhyun snickered, “That’s good news then. If you’re gone, I won’t have to see your disgusting ever again.”

 

Eunhyuk groaned and rolled his eyes in annoyance, “Why am I even friends with you?”

 

 

Ryeowook rolled his eyes as he saw his best friend giggling while staring at something on his phone, “Are you stalking Eunhyuk again, Hae?”

 

Donghae hummed as he stared at the picture of Eunhyuk’s y abs that he found in the school’s official page for the basketball team, “I’m actually eye-ing his picture.”

 

Donghae swiped his finger over the screen of his smart phone and cursed loudly when he found a picture of Lee Eunhyuk flexing his arms and showing his hard muscles. “ me, daddy,” the blonde moaned and bit his lip seductively as if he were trying to seduce the basketball captain through the picture.

 

“ ,” Ryeowook rolled his eyes, again. Being Donghae’s best friend was a real pain in the . It was so ing painful that sometimes he became confused if his ity was still alive or not.

 

“Don’t roll your eyes so much, ! Someday, they’ll get stuck in the back of your skull and you won’t be able to roll them back,” the blonde flipped his hair sassily and then quickly fixed it, afraid of ruining his pretty hairstyle. “And don’t think that I don’t know how you checked out Cho Kyuhyun in the cafeteria last time.”

 

“At least I wasn’t staring at his ,” Ryeowook replied in an equally sassy tone, though blushing a bit at the mention of his crush.

 

The blonde slowly put his phone down and faced the shorter male properly before pulling a sickeningly sweet smile on his face, “Wook, of course you weren’t because his is so small that you can’t even be sure if it’s there at all. I guess the only way to find out is seeing him . Maybe you should do that and make sure if your future is completely dark or if there’s even a ray of light in it.”

 

Ryeowook felt his blood boiling at the insult and furiously threw a pencil at the blonde’s direction.

 

The pencil hit Donghae’s arm and the blonde beauty winced, “, what? I’m genuinely worried for you! You know, a future without a good is not a future at all.”

 

“My future is perfectly bright, thanks for worrying,” Ryeowook shook his head and went back to studying because arguing with Lee Donghae was never successful. His assshole was always twitching for thick and telling him to think rationally was never an option.

 

“Wookie~” Donghae whined when he saw that his bestie wasn’t paying heed to his nonsence anymore.

 

“What?”

 

“I want Eunhyuk to me. What should I do?” Donghae pouted innocently – a complete opposite of what he really was because he wasn’t innocent at all – and blinked his eyes cutely at his younger friend.

 

Ryeowook rolled his eyes at the fake behavior of the blonde, “Just go tell him that you want his in you. Simple.”

 

Donghae pouted again and said in a tone that didn’t sound guilty at all, “I think I kinda freaked him out though.”

 

“What did you do?” the younger male narrowed his eyes at his friend.

 

“I kinda pulled his boxers down and said hi to his big dicky,” the blonde smiled innocently as if he had done something completely normal.

 

Ryewook stared at the blonde with a dumbfounded expression on his face, “Are you serious?”

 

The younger male always regretted the day when he had become friends with Lee Donghae because that was probably the biggest mistake of his life. Donghae was pure crazy and didn’t know how to think without his . His always won against his brain and Ryeowook was glad that at least the blonde had never tried to his .

 

For that one reason, the younger male was thankful to the heavens for gifting him with a small .

 

“Well, you have already shown your bold side to him. You can’t undo what you did so just pull his pants down again and give him a nice . Remember that the way to a man’s heart is his ,” Ryeowook shrugged nonchalantly.

 

Well, he admitted that he himself wasn’t completely normal either.

 

 

Eunhyuk clicked his tongue as he read the next question, that’s too easy.

 

He quickly began to write down the answer, using the calculator whenever he needed it. “Done,” he chuckled and then straightened his back before pushing his glasses back onto his nose with his index finger as he stared at the solved answer in his notebook with a satisfied smile. He ing loved how brilliant he was even without trying.

 

“Hi, Eunhyuk!” he instantly turned his head as he heard the greeting in the familiar cute voice.

 

“D-Donghae?” Eunhyuk’s eyes widened as he saw the blonde beauty standing in front of him with such a sweet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter