Chapter 2

Wrap those thighs around me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Two      

 

What the is happening?

 

 

“You know what? You are so creepy goddammit stop staring at his ,” Kyuhyun hissed at his friend, face scrunched up in disgust as he saw Eunhyuk palming his through his jeans under the table while drooling at Donghae’s .

 

Eunhyuk clicked his tongue in annoyance and glared at Kyuhyun, “Can you, please, shut up for a moment?”

 

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, “If you don’t stop this ing moment, I swear I’m gonna sue you for public indecency.”

 

They were currently sitting in the cafeteria and instead of eating lunch as he should, Eunhyuk was fantasizing about the love of his life who was standing in the line to buy his lunch.

 

Donghae’s beautiful blonde hair, Donghae’s beautiful tanned skin, Donghae’s beautiful and radiant smile, Donghae’s beautifully curved , Donghae’s beautifully thick thighs in those tight skinny jeans. And ! Everything about him is beautiful! Eunhyuk was literally drooling.

 

And then Donghae had bent down to pick up his moneybag which had accidently fallen down.

 

And Eunhyuk’s innocent little daydreams had become dirtier and Eunhyuk suddenly had a raging hard on.

 

Kyuhyun who had already finished eating was trying not to puke out everything he had eaten because Eunhyuk was palming his disgusting in front of him. Holy ing rainbow! Someone save me! Kyuhyun wanted to cry because he still remembered his traumatic experience of actually seeing that thing in the locker room.

 

Eunhyuk gritted his teeth at the threat of being sued, “Okay! I’ll stop! Jeez, why can’t a man even be allowed to properly?”

 

Kyuhyun finally sighed in relief and collapsed on the table, thankfully avoiding the chance of smashing his face into his plate. “And please, go wash your hand before you start eating or I’m gonna stab your with a stick.”

 

Eunhyuk chuckled and then stood up before proudly uttering with a smirk, “The only one who is going to do the stabbing is my nine inches long , Kyuhyunnie.” And then he walked off to the washroom.

 

Kyuhyun cussed under his breath. Ever since that incident of Donghae walking in while Eunhyuk was happened, Eunhyuk had been making the brunette’s life a hell. But Kyuhyun would not give up so easily. He’d have his revenge when the right time would come.

 

 

Eunhyuk was humming the music of a latest hip-hop song while coming back to the cafeteria from the washroom when it happened.

 

He was trying to remember the next line of the song and internally shaming himself for forgetting it when he suddenly felt something – or rather someone – collide with him. It was the person’s back that had crashed against his chest and Eunhyuk immediately noticed the golden hair on the boy’s head but what stole his attention was something  else.

 

His first thought was, it’s soft.

 

His second thought was, it feels good.

 

The thing that collided with his lower body – well, his crotch to be exact – was something so soft and oh god! Eunhyuk realized that it was the person’s .

 

On a better look, the blonde who had crashed against him was none but Lee Donghae.

 

Eunhyuk’s instantly turned hard as it relished in the touch of the blonde beauty’s and he knew that Donghae could feel it too. He heard the younger boy whimper a bit and quickly stepped back – to little Hyukkie’s disappointment – so his wasn’t touching the younger boy’s plump bottom anymore. “I-I’m sorry!” Eunhyuk apologized quickly.

 

The blonde turned around and flushed red when he saw who it was, “E-Eunhyuk? Um…. it’s okay.”

 

The small tint of red on Donghae’s cheeks made Eunhyuk’s heart jump in his chest but then he remembered the incident that took place a few days ago in his dorm room.

 

The incident of Donghae witnessing him when he had been to the thought of the blonde’s y body – not that Donghae needed to know that he was the man of Eunhyuk’s dirty fantasies but still – and Eunhyuk quickly averted his eyes from Donghae’s and rubbed the nape of his neck awkwardly because, how the do I always end up in such embarrassing situations in front of the one and only love of my life?

 

“I-I didn’t see you there. I’m really sorry,” Eunhyuk apologized again. Even though he was going to become Donghae’s boyfriend and him senseless someday, it was better to play gentleman until that day actually came because, what if he hates inconsiderate bastatrds? So’ it’s better to play safe than regret later.

 

“No, no, it is my fault. I am the one who stumbled into you. So, you don’t have to apologize,” Donghae smiled sweetly at first but then his eyes traveled downwards and his voice became an octave lower, “And I don’t really mind anyway.”

 

Eunhyuk raised a confused eyebrow as he saw the younger boy’s eyes darkening slightly. Donghae bit his lip as if he was trying to control himself while looking at – wait, is he really looking at my crotch again?

 

“Don’t you have a basketball match coming up soon?” Donghae suddenly changed the topic, the previous darkness in his eyes gone and replaced by a sudden excitement.

 

“Y-Yeah,” Eunhyuk replied somewhat stuttering because the blonde’s expression changed so suddenly that he still couldn’t wrap his head around what just happened, “It will be held next week on Saturday.”

 

“Can I come and watch you guys practice sometimes? If you don’t mind of course,” Donghae blinked his eyes cutely and Eunhyuk felt like the cupid of heaven just shot his hear with the arrow of love.

 

“Sure,” he agreed quickly. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity to impress Donghae with his amazing basketball skills so why would he refuse?

 

“Thanks! I’ll see you around then,” Donghae quickly bid him goodbye and skipped towards one of the tables where his friends were sitting at.

 

Eunhyuk’s breathing hitched and he his lips when his eyes followed the younger boy’s back – his swaying hips and plump that jiggled with every step he took to be exact. Eunhyuk co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter