Chapter 1

Wrap those thighs around me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One

 

It’s not obsession, it’s love

 

 

Eunhyuk had always been a brilliant student. Though he was one of the top five students in SM high, he was not someone to absorb himself in studies all day and night long like the other four boys on the top list. He was almost never awake in the class when the teacher talked about uninteresting topics like the structure of chromosome or the importance of DNA in human body. Nor was he interested when other boys learned about female s with sparkling eyes.

 

Reason? Very simple.

 

Lee Eunhyuk preferred males. And instead of wasting his time on e-cup s and loose s, he liked to drool over cute boys with flat chests and perky asses. Well, Donghae’s flat chest and perky , to be exact. Not to forget, the cute faced boy had very thick and squishy thighs.

 

Lee Donghae was a wonderful being – Eunhyuk would say. He was cute as an angel and ier than Eunhyuk’s favorite star.

 

No, wrong choice of words. He was an actual angel who, with all his iness, was kind enough to grace the ungraceful earth with his dazzlingly graceful presence. He was charming as the sun and naughty as the night. And Eunhyuk would love to pin him against the lockers and pound into his tight heat until the bell would ring, indicating the start of classes the next morning.

 

And Eunhyuk swore hundred times a day, he wasn’t obsessed with the most beautiful creature on earth. He was just in love.

 

 

Eunhyuk adjusted his thick glasses on his nose, scrutinizing his eyes at the heavenly view in front of him. Donghae was wearing extremely tight white jeans that hugged his meaty thighs perfectly and held up his in front of the raven headed boy’s face, tempting his animalistic side to come out. Donghae’s beautiful body was served on a silver platter for Eunhyuk to ravish.

 

Not really.

 

The boy was just standing there with his friends, chatting happily when Eunhyuk’s eyes landed on his dressing choice.

 

The elder boy his lips, eyes raking over the oblivious younger boy’s body as he ripped those white jeans in his mind to see the skin hidden underneath them. But he could only wish. He had never talked to Donghae much other than the times when the younger had approached him for asking notes a few times and the time when he had been paired up with the blonde beauty for a class project.

 

The raven headed boy never dared to approach the younger and talk. What would he even say to Donghae? Because he was sure that the only words that would come out of his mouth was, Oh, Donghae-ah! You’ve got meat on those thighs and I would love to squeeze my between them and thigh- you until they are bruised and red just for me.

 

No, thank you very much. He didn’t want to scare Donghae off.

 

The blonde whispered something in his friend’s ear and giggled sweetly before shifting his weight on his right leg. Eunhyuk in a deep breath, a low groan was produced in the back of his throat as he watched Donghae’s jiggle. What a ing tease!

 

 

His friends sometimes for being a but who the hell cared? From all the adult movies and mangas he had seen and read, he swore that he was two hundred times better than any of those lowly ers. And while showering with his friends after basketball practice, Eunhyuk discovered that he owned the biggest out of all of the guys. And he’d lie if he said he didn’t feel proud of his .

 

Oh! What a combination will it be! He had told himself, the best and the best in the whole school.

 

Eunhyuk had never been obedient. He didn’t bring homework, didn’t take notes and spent the whole class time either sleeping or watching explicit gay under the table with earplugs stuck in his ears. He liked to experiment and while researching for his list of how to make ing more pleasurable list, he had found out that one of his most liked situations was sticking a hand down his pants and in class.

 

Eunhyuk hated boring lectures. So, why not turn a deaf year to those old as professors and put my time on good use? He told himself one day and after the first experience, he sure as hell abode by his own advice and came countless times with one hand inside his pants in the class. Being a didn’t mean that he didn’t know how to pleasure himself. And he was confident that his solo experience was more than enough to make his partners lose their mind when the actual time came.

 

It was not like nobody liked him. In fact, he had lost count of how many lusty stares he got from both girls and boys while walking down the road. One boy even dared to take a big step just to have Eunhyuk’s attention.

 

One particular evening, they were having a match with another school. And as Sehun from the opposite team was aiming to shoot a three pointer, suddenly his eyes fell on the bleachers and he dropped the basketball, gaping at something with dropped jaw.

 

All the heads, including Eunhyuk’s, turned in that direction and was greeted by a handsome boy holding up a banner that had me, Lee Eunhyuk written on it with large and bold letters. When he had noticed the man of his wet dreams looking at him, he had quickly got up on his feet and blown a kiss towards the raven headed boy, sliding his hand down his own crotch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter