Chapter 4

Wrap those thighs around me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Four

 

Heaven’s just a touch away but you’re a sinner

 

 

“Lee Eunhyuk jumped and goal! And with that SM High wins!”

 

The crowd cheered loudly as the game ended with a fabulous three-pointer shot by Eunhyuk. All the members of the team ran towards their captain, picking him up and cheering for him. Changmin carried Eunhyuk on his shoulders as everyone clapped loudly, chanting together, “East or west! Our captain is the best!”

 

Eunhyuk laughed in joy, joining the celebration. After so much practice and hard work, they had finally won the match.

 

Suddenly, Junsu jumped and started a new chant, “Lee Donghae’s booty! Only for Hyukkie!”

 

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes, wondering why these guys were so stupid and embarrassing.

 

“Guys, please, stop, will you? You’re embarrassing Donghae,” he glared at the boys threateningly, making them shut their up.

 

Suddenly, they saw Sungkyu approaching them with teary eyes, sitting in a wheel chair. As the boy reached them, he started crying with a proud smile on his face, “My children! I’m so proud of you! I knew you’d brighten my name even though I wasn’t there to kick your asses. I’m so happy!”

 

Sungkyu sobbed dramatically while wiping his tears with a pink handkerchief.

 

Minho suddenly jumped out of the crowd and hugged Sungkyu, wailing loudly, “My step-mommy, where have you been? I thought you died, waaaah!”

 

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes and scrunched his face in disgust at the scene. He seriously didn’t know anymore why he associated himself with such crazy idiots.

 

After assuring Minho that he was well – meaning he hadn’t died yet, just too weak to walk on his feet – Sungkyu beamed at Eunhyuk with a huge smile on his face, “So, what do you think about a small celebration party at my place?”

 

 

 

 

“, you look like you’re trying to seduce someone with that outfit,” Ryeowook snickered at his friend, secretly checking Donghae out. Though he would never think about dating the blonde, he still didn’t mind checking out hot guys. And Donghae definitely was one of them.

 

Smirking at his friend’s statement, the blonde turned around and snorted before sassily answering back, “Of course, my friend. Isn’t it obvious already? I’m dressing up only so that Eunhyuk can take them off my body. That’d be so damn y!”

 

Donghae was wearing a transparent black shirt as a pair of really tight leather pants. He loved the way it made his booty stick out and he was sure that Eunhyuk wouldn’t be able to take his eyes off him. Oh, I wish he’ll me good by the end of the party.

 

Shuddering at the surprisingly vivid imagination that suddenly appeared in his mind, Ryeowook eyed his friend with disgust, “Just don’t scare the poor guy, . That’s my only wise advice for your little .”
 

Clicking his tongue, Donghae flipped his hair and pointed at his own , “, please. This ain’t little at all,” he then looked back at the mirror to style his hair, “Also, my is not the only , Wookie, and we both know it. And for your information, I know that you were checking me out earlier.”

 

With a naughty smile on his lips, Donghae made eye-contact with his smaller friend through the mirror and winked at him, “Or maybe you’re thinking about doing some two bottoms pleasure each other because they didn’t get with me? The answer is no anyways. Eww!”

 

 Looking just equally disgusted, Ryeowook rolled his eyes, “No, thanks. I’d rather Kyuhyun’s small than stare at your disgusting .”

 

“Anyways, I gotta go now. See you later, Wookie. Don’t miss me too much, okay?” Donghae blew a flying kiss in Ryeowook’s direction and then looked at the mirror at his own reflection. Satisfied with the result, he smirked, let’s see how you can resist me, Lee Eunhyuk.

 

 

 

The loud music could be heard blasting through the whole apartment when Donghae reached Sungkyu’s place. With an excited grin on his face, he rang the doorbell and waited for someone to open the door. He had a little doubt if they could even hear the doorbell through the loud bop though.

 

Surprisingly, it didn’t take that long for the door to be opened. And none other than Lee Eunhyuk himself was welcoming Donghae in with a handsome smile on his face.

 

“Hey, Donghae, come on in,” Eunhyuk smiled and Donghae literally saw rainbows sparkling all around the male.

 

Holy ! Am I in heaven? The blonde moaned inwardly when he saw the outfit Eunhyuk was wearing. The elder boy was wearing a loose tank top and ! His arms look so nice! Can he tackle me on the ground and me right now and right here, please?

 

“You look handsome,” Eunhyuk suddenly complemented him.

 

Out of reflex, Donghae replied back, “And you look like a god.”

 

A few seconds of silence and it finally sank into Donghae’s head what he had just blurted out. Oh ! Did I just say that out loud? He felt so embarrassed all of a sudden that his whole face flushed in pink.

 

Eunhyuk suddenly laughed, his pink gums revealing cutely and Donghae’s heart suddenly skipped a beat. The blonde beauty’s eyes widened when he realized it because, ! That heart skipping never happened to me before!

 

“I guess that’s a huge compliment coming from a beauty like you,” Eunhyuk smirked playfully, “Come inside.”

 

It was loud inside and Donghae felt like the volume kept increasing the more he approached the living room. He was a little bit confused about his own behavior but also a little giddy because Eunhyuk called him a beauty.

 

“Donghaeeeeeee!” Changmin and Junsu suddenly jumped over the blonde as soon as he entered the living room, making him startled, “We missed you!”

 

Eunhyuk could only roll his eyes at the disgustingly childish behavior of his teammates.

 

 

“So, what’s the plan?” Minho whispered urgently, trying to keep his voice as low as possible because he didn’t want any unwanted person to hear their conversation.

 

“Let’s play truth or dare. And then when it’ll be Donghae’s turn and if he takes dare,” Junsu whispered with a wicked grin on his face.

 

“Then we’ll ask Donghae to do that. How does it sound?” Changmin completed their conspiracy and looked at his partner-in-crime with an equally wicked grin before both of them high-fived.

 

“Sounds awesome. Why are we so ing intelligent?” Junsu exclaimed, feeling proud of himself.

 

“I know, right?” Changmin looked just equally proud.

 

Minho glanced between the two boys with a confused expression, “Ask Donghae to do what?”

 

Grinning like sick e erts, Junsu and Changmin laughed evilly with that kekekeke sound, making Minho shiver with fear, “You’ll see.”

 

“Guys! Let’s play some truth or dare!” Junsu suddenly yelled at the top of his voice, gaining everybody’s attention.

 

Some of the boys snickered when they heard the suggestion.

 

“That’s too cliché, dude.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter