Love Bites

Every Cloud

 Donghae’s appearances during Sehun’s one on one time with Yoona became more and more regular, and whenever he was in Korea he would go to the practices Sehun had with his teacher. When Sehun asked Yoona she told him Donghae was like a guardian angel, and for some reason she needed his presence whenever she could. The truth was, and Donghae knew it, that Yooona didn’t want him rounding alone in SM building due to Yuri’s last confession. Even though Yuri and Leteeuk were still a couple, even for Yoona was obvious the last three months were forced and Leeteuk was trying hard to keep Yuri by his side. Yoona then felt sympathy towards her old love and decided to help him even if that meant asking Donghae not to fall for her ex best friend. Donghae accepted without doubt, and if for some reason he had a meeting with Yuri he always called Yoona. Yuri never really had time to be alone with Donghae, but that didn’t stop her from falling for him, and with each day she felt more and more connected with him, she started to develop even more rage for Yoona. Yuri convinced herself she wasn’t jealous of her, but instead, it was Yoona who tried to steal everything it was supposed to belong to Yuri, so in a last attempt to make her suffer for all the things Yoona had done to her, Yuri kept her relationship with Leeteuk, it was forced and painful, not only for her, but for Leteuk as well. Yuri did love him, she didn’t deny she loved him as a friend and the only reason she kept his love for so many years was because she felt satisfied with the pain her relationship with Leeteuk produced Yoona. When Leteeuk found out he felt bad about himself but thought of it as a punishment for what he had done Yoona before. He went under depression for several months, not wanting to go out, not wanting to eat or even shower. He felt and incredible amount of pain whenever he thought of Yuri, but still he begged her to be with him, he admitted he could no longer live without her and even it sounded desperate he could only survive if she was around. That day Yuri went back to his house with all her belongings and cried too, the tears were unstoppable; she looked herself at the mirror and couldn’t recognize herself. She thought of the first time she met Leteeuk. She had never met a man from Seoul, and he seemed so well mannered. On top of that he was handsome and intelligent. At first Yuri felt happy Yoona had found someone like him, but as she spent more and more time with Leteeuk when he was producing her album, Yuri started thinking he was supposed to be with her and not Yoona. It wasn’t easy at the beginning for Leteeuk, he really loved Yoona, but whenever he saw Yuri he couldn’t stop his heart from beating. Yuri made him feel excited and brave in a way Yoona never could. He just couldn’t control himself, and when Yuri confessed her feelings for him Leeteuk felt he had just discovered hell. The first night he spent with her he felt the worst person in the world. He had never allowed himself to kiss Yoona in public but he had a strong desire to touch Yuri whenever he could. He became crazy for her dark skin and perfectly built body but so after that night he tried to break up with Yoona, it wasn’t easy neither, he hated himself for dating her in first place, he kept repeating he loved her but not as much as he loved Yuri. Now remembering those days, Leeteuk cried even harder, feeling miserable at the way he treated Yoona and how everything he did was now coming back to him. Donghae heard about everything from the staff. The employees were the ones that told him Yuri was not a bad person, but for some reason she was trying to walk the path Yoona had paved. She tried to go the United Stated too, but the company didn’t allow her. Yuri tried hard as an actress but whenever she was getting recognition, Yoona did something that became the last topic in Korea, so Yuri was in second place again. Donghae felt proud and sad too. Yoona never tried hard, and yet she was number one in everything, while Yuri lived her whole life under Yoona’s shadow. He tried to understand her, but when he found out about Leeteuk, Donghae lost every sense of empathy for Yuri. Then, unexpectedly, Donghae started visit Leteeuk often, and became a fan of his talent. He knew Leeteuk had no produced a hit since his break up with Yoona, but in one of his many talks, Leeteuk told Donghae he had experimented with new sounds. Donghae heard the music and fell in love; it was what he was looking for to make his debut as the owner of a brand new group. His father had told him if he succeeded, then he was going to give Donghae the majority of the of the company’s shares. Donghae felt specially excited, and worked twice harder. He was given the brand name of EXO a group that had debuted in less than a year, so Donghae looked everywhere for a song for that group. Donghae hired Leeteuk and soon the three of them: Sehun, Donghae and Leeteuk where working under the same project. Ready to made their comeback with a song that was destined to be a hit, the boys of EXO where on MBC building filming a music show. They were waiting for their turn when Soyu, a girl from a group named Sistar, fell due to the wet floor. Yoona was watching the show live and felt incredibly surprised when out of nowhere Sehun appeared, on national TV, on a live show, running from backstage to help Soyu. From that day on, Sehun became extremely popular. EXO’s comeback as expected was incredibly successful, their song was replayed in every station and on top of that, netizens couldn’t stop giving love to the boy who showed his human side and helped Soyu right after her fall. Fancams of Sehun carrying the girl group member circulated all over the Internet while netizens praises kept accumulating. It was around that time, after a year of being her teacher when Yoona decided to stop giving Sehun lessons. He felt his heart broke when Yoona gave him the news.

 

“I’m not ready, I still have tons to learn” Sehun complained, he wasn’t lying. But truth was, after being with her for a year and learning his own emotions he just couldn’t bear not to see her for a day. He was now so used to Yoona he felt he would die whenever Yoona or him had to cancel due to an unexpected schedule.

 

“Yeah, but so do I. Right now you are the most popular idol in the market, so you need to use that on your favor, me giving you lessons rest time you could use for other things” Yoona answered. Truth was she wanted to keep teaching Sehun. She had never met someone with his attitude so she was intrigued by the teenager she had in front. At times she would forget his age, like the time when they played the piano, right after they finished Yoona called Donghae immediately, almost uncapable of breathing. It was the first time in years she had let herself expressed with something other than fake smiles and endless tears, that’s why she had the urge to touch Sehun. Yoona couldn’t explain Donghae why when she caressed Sehun’s cheek her heart felt like dropping, so she never even mentioned, but after that day Yoona became even more careful around his student, more serious and cold than before, trying to deny what her mind and heart where telling her: that she needed to be with him, that she needed to protect him like no one did with her when she was his age, instead she called Donghae and begged him to take her for lunch, another minute in that room and she would have hug Sehun. When Donghae arrived and they were heading for lunch Yoona saw Sehun with Irene, the pretties girl in the company, so she smiled ashamed, she realized then Sehun didn’t need to be taken care.

 

The first days of not being his teacher were incredibly hard for Yoona. After a year she was used to Sehun’s face, voice and sense of humor. Even though they didn’t talk much, Yoona remembered perfectly his perfume and the way he moved around the room. She knew when Sehun didn’t know what to say he rolled his tongue and showed his teeth. She even knew when Sehun looked at her directly his face acquired a slight pink color. Yoona couldn’t deny he was her favorite donseng, so the urge to give him a hug like the one she received from Leteeuk when things were hard came time to time, but she knew it was forbidden to have skinship with females in Sehun’s contract, so she forbade herself to even look at him in any other way that wasn’t as his student, but when all of that was gone Yoona felt something was missing. One day, coming back from a long day Yoona found someone was moving right in front of her apartment. Sehun came out of nowhere and smiled at her brightly.

 

“I’m moving right in front of you” He announced showing the keys. Yoona looked at him confused. “I followed your advice. Turns out you are right and I am the most valuable idol in the market right now, so SM has allowed me to have my very own place. Of course I will spent most of the week at the dorm but I can use this place to be creative, and I get really creative and inspired when I’m close to you” It was the first time someone had been so persistent with her. She wanted to smile back at him or at least let him know how special his actions made her feel, but she just nodded and went back into her apartment. Yoona realized that night she had lost any sense of romanticism in her and felt devastated, however the day Sehun got lost in the airport wrote a new chapter in her life. That day Yoona was having dinner with Donghae at her apartment. She was about so serve dessert when Dongahe received a call. EXO’s manager told him their landing in Korea had gone wrong, the vans that were supposed to pick them up showed up twenty minutes late, as there was a confusion with the time arrival, so in between the multitude of fans one of the members was lost. The one who noticed was Kai, who started shouting Sehun’s name like crazy. He tried to run to the place where he had saw him a couple of minutes ago but the other members stopped him avoiding he might got lost too. The manager escaped as he could but he was never able to find Sehun, he had been lost for about one hour. As soon as Donghae finished the call he ran out fo Yoona’s apartment. She wanted to go with him but he insisted that would only bring negative media attention and she shoul stay there in case Sehun decided to appear at his apartment. Yoona spent another half an hour suffering. She realized that kid meant more for her that she ever thought and for the first time in her life she cried for another man that wasn’t Leeteuk, she didn’t even realized until a tear fell in her hand. She whipped her eyes and went to the hall, decided to wait in front of Sehun’s apartment until she got news of where he was. Two minutes later Sehun appeared at in front of her. The exact hour was 6:22 pm. Yoona saw him and her deer eyes opened wide. Sehun was dressed in jeans and a jacket. He was completely soaked in water. “I had to run under the rain it was the fastest way to scape…” before he could say anything else Yoona interrupted him with a kiss. Sehun immediately kissed her back. It was a gentle kiss, filled with love. Sehun embraced her as hard as he could while Yoona grabbed his head. She looked at him directly in the eyes. “Are you ok? I was really scared I might never see you again” she said. Sehun denied and hugged her even harder. “If this is what it takes to be like this with you, then I would get lost another hundred times” Yoona pinched his nose and looked at him a little mad, that was the moment she realized what she was doing. She was so happy to see him that she had lost her mind for a second and kissed him. She tried to break the hug but Sehun held her even harder and kissed her. Yoona fought for a second before kissing him back, then, unexpectedly she opened her apartment’s door still kissing him. Sehun only stopped to put in her the couch, while he got rid of his wet jacket and then his wet white shirt. Yoona knew it was time to stop, but she just couldn’t, instead she pulled Sehun closer to her. She was starting to get by Sehun’s hair and body, so she stopped this time, looked at Sehun directly at the eyes and started to her shirt. Sehun smiled pleased, excited and really truly happy. It was a smile so genuine that Yoona smiled back at him, completely sure of what they were about to do, but just as she was finishing with the first button a hard knockings started to sound.

 

“Yoona it’s me. I’m with Irene. Someone saw Sehun running over here. Is he with you?” Songhae yelled.

 

“Sehun! Are you there?” Irene’s voice asked.

 

Author's note: So here's a new chapter. I'm planning on doing this story of just five chapters but let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions. :)