two

S O U L mate

S O U L mate_TWO

 

Seulgi uses her hood to cover her long black hair, and it has become one of her obligatory. Ever since the last ritual, Seulgi is forbidden to show herself to the vampire, because they had touched her. It is ambiguous as if they are saying he had dirtied her, but that thing isn’t even possible because there’s no history a vampire does it with a human. However, Seulgi still does what her head of folks said to her while Suga also still does what he likes to do, watching.

There’s a bruise on the corner of his lips and he doesn’t have a time to think to heal it. His father was mad because he had embarrassed their clan in front of all vampires and humans there, but Suga was too numb to care about the punch his father had landed that onto his flawless face. He didn’t feel the sting when his lips slit and a fresh blue liquid flowed down from it. He threw his father a blank expression and walked to his room, limping.

 

 

Suga flinches from his thought when he hears someone’s scream in surprise and it turns out to be Seulgi who just makes her hand full of stretches because of the sharp plant she tries to carry. She is waving her hand to reduce the pain as blowing it softly then one middle-aged woman comes to her with some herbs medicine. She orders Seulgi to sit and the girl follows. Suga is watching how the woman treating Seulgi carefully, smearing the herbs on her stretches and abruptly their eyes meet, again. Seulgi recognizes him, so she immediately tucks her head down to blow her wound, leaving Suga in shock to see there’s also a small bruise on the corner of her lips. Shaking his head, Suga decides that it’s his time to go home, he jumps down the tree and accidentally loses his balance and falls into bushes. His hand bumps into prickles weeds. He groans to see his hand is now full with stretch.

 

 

 

It’s rare, this situation is rare and Suga is experimenting with it. He will suddenly hurt his own self to see if it’s working like the last time.

And it does.

 

 

 

 

For weeks long, the vampire guy is coming to watch Seulgi has more bruise-like he had done to his own self. The girl seems clueless with it, although she also can see Suga appearing with the same bruises. Suga shows a smirk and climbs onto one of the trees near, but he suddenly falls and it rips his pants. The new wound can be seen on his calf.

Suga chuckles, he doesn’t plan this and feels sorry for the girl. But as he turns back to see, what scene that will make her carving the same wound as him. He doesn’t see any of it. What he is seeing is, Seulgi looks at his direction with blank eyes, showing Suga a fresh wound on her calf. It isn’t as new as Suga, she has had it some while ago. It makes him gulp.

So, she’s not as clueless as it seems.

 

 

 

Suga thinks, he has gone nuts so he talks about this again with his mom, and the conclusion is, he needs to stay away from her.

 

 

 

It has been two weeks Suga didn’t pay the folks a visit. He spends his time near the lake in the forest, waiting until the night comes then go home to repeat the same routine. It’s so boring to just throw some pebbles into the water and let it drown to never see the surface again. Suga takes another pebble again and back to his spot to think. Nowadays, his body feels very cold but he doesn’t tell about it to his mom. It will make them forcing him to drink a bitter liquid that has a function to keep the warm around.

His pebble has been thrown and vanished, Suga rises up to find another one and yelps to see Seulgi is standing between two tall trees with her hood on. She doesn’t longer have a visible bruise, it happens also to Suga.

They don’t exchange any greeting or voice but Seulgi steps forward to take some pebbles. She chooses the spot far enough from Suga and throws her one to the lake. It bounces for times before it drowning, Suga watches in awe.

As Seulgi is doing it again, Suga tries to do the same. But his pebble doesn’t bounce while Seulgi does. A frown grows on his forehead as if Seulgi knows he wants her to show him what to do, Seulgi does the step by step slowly, and the pebble vanishes into the lake. Suga takes his own one and throws it, Seulgi does it too and their pebble collides in the middle before it jumps into the lake.

 

 

 

“It’s not cold anymore,” Seulgi speaks out of the blue after they are just sitting with a big gap from one another and enjoy the scenery in front of them. She rises up and cleans the remained plant and ground on her dress. She doesn’t give any glance at Suga and leaves. Suga blinks as she isn’t in his sight anymore and his own arm, smiling.

“Yeah, it’s not cold anymore,”

 

 

 

 

Suga and Seulgi don’t know that they are being watched all the time.