four

S O U L mate

yeaaah chapter four ><


S O U L mate_FOUR

 

It’s not like the other stories when a human can transform into a vampire if the vampire bites their neck and their blood out. A human is a human while a vampire is a vampire, they are different creatures from the beginning and Suga still can’t understand why Seulgi can be his soulmate. Her cat-like eyes are staring at Suga and it feels warm and familiar as if she has done it a long time ago, but Suga can’t recall it where. Had she appeared in my dream? Maybe she has appeared as cameo once or twice, but if she’s cameo, she won’t stare at Suga like that and suddenly she beams as vampires cheer for their execution to start.

Suga ignores the fact his clan slowly circling them as they are voicing something like a spell and praying for their death. Seulgi bows her head and sighs, the timer around her wrist shows ten minutes left. It’s scary and Suga is the one who frightened by it. “Finally I know,” she utters softly and Suga barely hears her. She chuckles while vampires begin to throw them many dark roses and it burns when it touches the stone they both are sitting.

“You chose me,”

“What?” Suga can’t really get her mind works but she continues to chuckle and burst into laughter.

“You’d vowed me,” a deep frown appears on Suga’s brow then it disappears as he acknowledges the mark at the side of her neck when she bruises off her long hair.

 

 

 

Suga hates to be immortal because when he watches the folks, they keep changing their face and Suga meets every new single human each year. He sees the kid grows up to be a teen, then before the grave meets them, they become an adult. While Suga stays young for some years more than them to become a teen.

In his teen time, Suga was a really curious kid and he was peeked into the hole one night to see how a baby was born from woman human. It was a girl and Suga thought the baby looked very pretty with that cat looking eyes of her. He disappeared after the baby stopped to cry and snuggled into her mom embraced.

Six years after the episode, the girl lost her mom and Suga found her crying under the rain. Her hair was drenched because she didn’t wear her hoodie. Suga slowly walked closer, his step’s sound became one with the rain and he stood next to her. He could hear her sobs and it broke his heart. Suga knew if he did this, his parents would be mad, but it was fine because he still had someone called parents that would scold him if he had done something wrong, but this girl didn’t have anyone anymore.

Slowly, he took the hood and lifted it up to cover her head. She was still sobbing as Suga leaving her to hide behind the tree. Without Suga knew, the girl moved her head a bit to where Suga was standing and she was staring at him before wiped away her tears.

 

 

When the girl had become a teen girl, Suga was also still in his teen age. He watched she was playing ‘chase and catch’ with other girls around her age and she laughed when she fell because someone accidentally pushed her. Suga couldn’t help but also laughed at her, little did Suga know, he stumbled into thing inside his house and fell the next day after the scene.

 

 

It’s almost the time Suga would be an adult vampire and his parents had prepared for the ritual. It’s almost the time for Suga to find his soulmate, so he could continue his family clan with his children. It’s almost the time when everything seemed perfect, but Suga couldn’t keep away his eyes to the girl that had grown up to be a beautiful woman. They had similar ages if Suga compares his age into human age.

 

 

It’s the time when Suga needed to voice out the spell and he could finally feel the temperature, warm or cold if he is far or near his soulmate. But Suga had not come home even though the ritual would be ready in minutes. He was in the lake, staring into the water as if he wanted to drown himself.

“Find somewhere else if you want to commit suicide,” Suga startled by the sound and turned to find her looking straight to him.

Seulgi walked to his side and threw a pebble into the lake. She was talking about how deep and scary if we jumped in and never came back. We needed to appreciate our life because you only live once, but Suga threw back with he was a vampire and he was immortal. Seulgi told him that he knew he was a vampire because she liked to see him hanging on the tree every day, Suga sighed because he was hopeless.

“But immortal doesn’t mean you can’t die,”

“I know, but who is the one who braves enough to deal with me? Nobody,” It was forbidden, human interactions with vampires. It was the first rule they needed to fulfill so they could live together in a piece. They both knew about it yet they still broke it.

“Then create your own limit,” Suga turned his head to find Seulgi’s face was so close to him and she was looking at his eyes as if she was trying to find something. Suga’s heart pounding into his ribs if that possible, because it was beating too fast and the sound was ringing in his ears. He decided to stare back into Seulgi’s eyes. The girl was a bit taken aback by it but swiftly Suga’s hand found itself around Seulgi’s waist and he pulled her closer.

“Like this?” he whispered against her lips and Seulgi moaned when Suga slowly her lower lips and relaying his kiss into her jaw and moved to make a vow on her neck. It was really passionate and the rain gently poured down.

Suga pulled himself away to see. The mark was formed into a rose shape and was really visible. He it and Seulgi shivered by his touch.

“You are mine, now,”

 

 

 

 

The ritual occurred. Suga had become an adult now. But he lost his memories of his young as the price of the spell. Neither did Seulgi know about it because she was also gotten brainwashed by Mrs. Min who saw her son just made a vow with a human.

 

 

Another vampire can’t remove the vow that had been bestowed because they vow is the key.

 

 

It’s the first time the timer started to tick.

 


FINALLY THE PAST HAS BEEN REVEALED- cri

chapter five will be the last chapter guys, be prepared for it ^^

xoxo