three

S O U L mate

don't forget to give a feedback guys :) because working without feedbacks are no fun hehe


S O U L mate_THREE

 

The timer on her wrist has changed. The time isn’t as long as before. It’s decreased and Seulgi begins to panic, because, after such a long time, she doesn’t even know the mean of her timer. Is it a time when she would meet her soulmate? Like the old people once said, or is it a time when she would die? She’s shivered by it.

 

 

Seulgi walks to the lake, she doesn’t know why she does that, but she doesn’t pause at all. But Suga is nowhere to be seen. She is a bit disappointed by it and goes home.

 

 

The next day, Suga isn’t there again.

 

 

 

The day after the next day, Seulgi doesn’t pay the lake a visit because the head of the folks call her to meet. There’s a vampire that Seulgi never saw before inside the tent. They talk about something serious and the head orders Seulgi to follow them. She’s shocked and scared, but they don’t care about it as she immediately gets dragged by them. Their touch doesn’t feel warm, like Sugas, it also doesn’t make her wants to burst in good way. It is so cold that freezes her hand. The timer is ticking and it decreases again.

 

 

The Min can only watch as their only son gets arrested and blinded by the scarf around his eyes. Suga demands them to explain what they want to do. They don’t say anything until a familiar sound of breath pass through Suga’s sensitive ear.

“Seulgi?” it comes out automatically and The Min gasps.

“Look! Your son has broken the rule!” one of the vampires say out loud, the rest cheer, agreeing with it.

“No! My son liked to watch the folks, maybe he heard that name by how the folks called her,” Mr. Min tries to argue, although he isn’t sure himself. The cocky vampire scoffs. He has prepared all of this to crush the Min’s clan image.

“Are you sure? You are wavering,” the vampire pushes Suga’s head down and steal a glance at Seulgi who is watching at them in horror.

“Your son can’t find his soulmate within us, you know why? Because his soulmate is a human,” simultaneously, they grab Suga’s and Seulgi’s hand and raise it up to see the similar mark visible around the line of their elbow. The mark is one of an old ways of human to seek their soulmate. Only two people in the world that have the similar mark and they are a soulmate. Seulgi eyes go round, she just notices about it too.

If it is true, it explains everything why she doesn’t feel Suga is dangerous and he comes into her dream more than thrice even before the ritual incident. She thinks it’s because she used to see Suga swaying his legs to and fro as he watching the folks on the tree, but if that vampire is right...

Seulgi sees how they put off the blindfold on his eyes harshly and their eyes meet again.

 

 

 

Suga thinks he will explode soon.

 

 

 

The timer on Seulgi’s wrist can’t be seen by vampires, and it’s increasing.

 

 

 

The decision, for now, prison them into a different cell and Suga can feel the warm of Seulgi’s back on the wall as he rests his back on it. The old looking cell isn’t as cold as he has expected as Seulgi slowly sings when the rest of vampires leave. Her voice was a bit shaken, but she can still manage it until the feeling finally breaks and she lets out a soft sob. Suga places his hand on the wall as if he wants to transfer his touch to heal it, and it makes it. Gradually her sobs become quiet and the night finally comes.

The guard walks into their hallway twice every thirty minutes, so they have a time to stay silent, couraging their heart that they’ll be okay. Suga feels sorry. He swears, he really didn’t do everything purposely. He’s just curious and Seulgi answers his thought with a whisper. Suga bows his head down, is she really my soulmate? It’s running inside his mind and the guard passes to smirk and says rude remark to both of them.

“Can you shut up?!” Suga blows up, he can’t take how vulgar his sentence to Seulgi. The guard throws him a disgusting look and walks out the hallway. Seulgi doesn’t say anything as she watches the timer in her wrist going up and down. It’s confusing and Suga finally lets out a question and it startles her. She listens to it for a while and sighs.

“I don’t know, I was born with this,” she her wrist and Suga also does the same, it is interesting because they can’t see each other in this dark cell and they also have a different cell, next to each other. Suga lifts out his hand and sees his pale wrist without any sign of the time will suddenly pop out and counting backward.

“I don’t know what its mean, but I wish I know,” adds Seulgi, trying to recall since when her timer begins to act odd. It stops to go up and down then stay with a close limit times and decreasing each second. Seulgi reads, thirty minutes on it and she hears Suga groans in the other side of the room.

 

 

Suga is being kicked and punched to make him black out. He tries to fight but they win by number. They give the last kick into his stomach and Suga coughs before they decide to just drag him like that.

 

 

 

Seulgi watches how Suga get dragged out of the cell and the rest of the vampire enters Seulgi’s cell.

“Stay still cutie, we won’t hurt you,” it’s harsh, how they pull her out and follow the group who dragging Suga outside the room.

 

 

 

It’s very blinding when the sun hit them into their eyes and Seulgi gets thrown onto the small stage made by a stone while they try to tie Suga, so he can’t escape. Seulgi searches the timer in her wrist, it counts twenty-four minutes. She hides it and crawls toward Suga, doesn’t care anymore if the interaction is forbidden because...

“I think I know the mean of my timer,” Seulgi shows it to Suga and the guy squints to see it and his eyes enlarge as he looks at Seulgi without letting out any word. They both understand what it means now without exchanging a voice. Like they have said, if they are a soulmate, it must be true. But Suga needs to be ready to be un-soulmate again because...

“It’s my time for me to say goodbye,” Seulgi smiles and a built man vampire comes upward, he’s holding an ax.

 


oH NOOO!!! WHAT WILL HAPPEN..!!! afsahdgkjgdajgd-

did you guys enjoy this? thx for reading xD and don't be say to drop some comments :)

have a nice day~~~

xoxo