five

S O U L mate

 S O U L mate_FIVE 

 

Suga pulls Seulgi away from the large ax that is flying to their direction and the vampires boo at them. The ax gets thrown again. It flies to Suga’s side and stretches his right arms. He makes a loud groan as a blue liquid drips slowly wetting his cloth, Seulgi watching at it in horror.

“You need to stay alive,”

Suga whimpers, trying to drag his body to the opposite way of the new thrown-axe. Seulgi helps him by pulling his body to her. It flies above their head, cutting a bit their hair.

Almost, almost.

“But—” Seulgi glances down to her wrist, it’s still counting down and she has seven minutes left. “—my timer—Akh!”

Suga covers her with his body as a lash flees into Seulgi from the front. It lands harshly onto Suga’s back and tears his shirt, a new long red mark with blue liquid get exposed to an air. He hisses under his breath, trying to ease the pain. It is very painful.

Seulgi stares into Suga’s eyes in worry. He must be hurt a lot and she can’t do anything. If they are really soulmate they are supposed to be happy together, protect each other, and live peacefully. Is that really wrong to choose to live with other creatures beside their clan? Seulgi cups Suga’s face, brushing off his bang and wipes away his sweat. He’s smiling as if her touches can heal. But Seulgi is crying.

The lash slaps Suga’s back again and it makes him screaming. Another wound appears. Seugi is panicking, she continues to Suga’s face, trying to comfort him but she knows it’s no use. Shocked, she pushes Suga away from her and rolls to the right as an ax flies to them. Suga moans in pain as his gasses meet the cold hard stone. Seulgi rushes to him before another weapon can come and kill. The timer shows two minutes left.

 

 

 

“Why did you choose me?”

“I like you,”

“Huh?”

“Being immortal and seeing the folks continue to change their face while I am always there watching isn’t fun at all, it hurts,”

Seulgi caressed the vow that Suga had made for her. It was warm and felt nice as if it had refreshed her into a new person.

“So?”

“Hmm...” Suga looked at her. He needed to go home soon before his mom looked for him and found them together. But his legs didn’t want to walk away. He wanted to spend his time more with Seulgi. It was their first time to really interact, to really voice out their mind, to kiss under the rain, to vow her into his, and to feel the first strange warmness that made Suga’s heart beating uncontrollably.

Seulgi slowly took Suga’s closest hand to her. “Do you really like me?” she asked.

“Yeah...” Suga felt himself smiling so wide, “I think I’ve been liking you since you were born,” he recalled the face of a baby with cat looking eyes were staring at him with her sleepy eyes as he waved at her through the hole in her tent. Suga grew as her protector in her mind when she was still a child, but when she found out that Suga is a vampire, it didn’t make her stay away.

“You don’t know that I always there watching you,” he chuckled.

“I knew,”

“You knew?” Suga’s widened and it’s Seulgi’s time to chuckle.

“You were the one who covered me from the rain when I was crying over my mother’s death, you were the one who whistled me melody to sleep when I couldn’t sleep because of nightmare, you were the one who joined me to laugh when I laughed about how silly I was, you were the one that had the same wound location with me and many more,”

Suga blinked in disbelief, so he had gotten caught all this time. “Maybe we are a soulmate?” Seulgi threw him another question. Suga fell silent for a moment before he nodded along.

He knew it was impossible but he just felt everything was right.

 

 

 

But they didn’t know, the timer was decreasing by the trouble they brought to their life.

 

 

 

One minute left and Seulgi can’t focus with her surrounding anymore. The lashes, the axes, the stones, all of them are being thrown to them and they can’t hide anymore. Seulgi tries to make the wound on Suga’s body doesn’t increase more and more, but Suga also does the same to her. They are tired to move their body and stays still, letting the stones hit them accurately. The axes have stopped to be thrown but the lashes still tear their skin without a mercy. Seulgi yelps as the wounds continue to get exposed to an air. The cold air doesn’t bring her any soothing feeling, it hurts so much and Suga can’t help but hug her tighter.

 

 

Thirty seconds left. Seulgi thinks it’s better for Suga to just give up because she can’t take to see him get soaked with blue liquid anymore. His face, his chest, his back, all of them are full of it.

 

 

 

Twenty seconds left and Suga is having a hard time to open his eyes. He becomes so drowsy and his grip loosens up. Seulgi is ready to lose him, but her timer also doesn’t pause and continues to count down.

 

 

 

Five seconds left, Suga doesn’t have any energy at all and his body is leaning on Seulgi’s body. His breath slows down.

 

 

Two seconds left, Seulgi can’t feel the beat on his chest anymore.

 

 

Null, the timer on her wrist disappears and Suga dies.

 

 

But Seulgi is strangely still breathing under his body, crying out loud because she should have known, she should have known from the start that the timer is Suga’s lifetime, the timer is not her.

 

 

The realization hits her hard and the vow on her neck suddenly shines. She is angry, very angry to explode. And it does, the vow make a straight blinding light around them and it spreads like a radiation to vampires around them, burning their body into dust.

 

 

 

The vow disappears as Seulgi gradually feeling sleepy and she closes her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

When the vow bestows into someone that they have chosen, it is eating their life, it is a deal from the spell that living inside the mark. If someone between the pair dies, the vow will disappear. But losing the vow also means death, because the spell needs more than one life to be alive.

 

end.


The finish chapter is posted. Thx for reading it guys? What do you feel about it? Ik I could make this to be a beautiful happy chapter but- I just couldn't kRAAISSEE... it hurts so much to write this- but yeah... TT TT and I want to congrats RV 'Rookie' comeback! >< I love the song so much! and can't wait to see BTS's comeback :)