one

S O U L mate

S O U L mate_ONE

 

Each creature has their own style to believe, how can they meet their soul mate, and vampire knows it from the temperature. They are very sensitive and this ability makes them easier to look for one. It goes cold when the one is far and it goes the opposite when the one is close, but Suga never feels any of it since he was born in the world hundred years ago. Being the one and only son of the Min, the respectable clan, there're no vampires that brave enough to accuse Suga as a failure. He has tried to move from one clan to another clan, but nobody gives him the feel they like to talk; it’s empty and Suga begins to think he is the one who doesn’t have a soul mate. He will die without love, but the vampire is immortal, it means he will live without love.

Suga isn’t jealous to see other vampires already have each other and ready to start their family, he isn’t jealous at all, but he is the Min’s one and only son and if he can’t continue their clan, it will vanish as if there’s no the Min from the start, it bothers him so much.

 

Vampire lives above the mountain, far away from the human folks who works all day long to produce some foods, so they can do an exchange. Suga once heard a human doesn’t have any specific method to find their soul mate because their heart creates a lot of emotions already. They just fall in love the first time they meet someone that suits their taste, sometimes it ends up great, sometimes it ends up badly.

Suga is watching from the tree and they know that he is there to watch. They don’t interrupt each other because of the deal they have made a long time ago. For blood that vampire likes to consume, the folks will grant it freely, once in each month and vampire doesn’t ask for more because they know it’s hard to let the blood drips down from their ripped skin to the goblet.

 

 

There’s a girl, Suga likes to catch her looking into her own wrist in confusion and continue her work again if someone calls her name. Her name is Seulgi and Suga felt his heart leaps when he heard the name for the first time. It’s strange because when he asked about this to Mrs. Min, his mom, she threw him a question look and said that maybe he was hungry over blood and Seulgi had the nice smelly one. Sometimes, something like this happens because of vampire, like it has mentioned, they are very sensitive. Mrs. Min said she will ask the folk to give them one or two drops Seulgi’s blood into Suga’s goblet this month.

 

 

 

Suga usually always waited at home when the ritual occurred, but today he is standing in the front row to see Seulgi stumbling forward, holding her own wrist. The atmosphere around him slowly becomes warm and the sun has already above his head, the weather makes the folks drench in sweat.

It’s flash, their eyes meet and she can feel the recognizable comes from him. The head of the folk hands Seulgi the untainted-knife and Seulgi upturns her hand and Suga’s hand suddenly prods onward to stop her. Their skin touches for second, giving strange sensation and Suga thinks he will explode because of the hotness that swiftly crawling really fast from his toe to his nape. Seulgi pulls her hand away and the head of the folk tosses his glance to the Min clan.

“Suga,” Mr. Min hisses but Suga can’t hear, he isn’t pretending but he’s sure can’t hear. The son is staring into Seulgi deep brown eyes then he glances down to her wrist as he is trying to say a question he wants to ask abruptly. Seulgi doesn’t know why she doesn’t step backward anymore and wait, although they both know, human and vampires are banned for talking to each other.

“Is that a timer?” the question finally out and Mr. Min hisses again, he walks straight to his son to drag him away from scenes. Suga tries to keep his legs balances and sees Seulgi widening her eyes, covering her wrist. It’s her first time to find someone who can see the living clock on her wrist beside herself.

 


first chapter us out!! yoonseul's moment begins ><

Tall,

xoxo