Alone {one-shot}

Behind The Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Something seemed off. Minseok had been kind of distant all week. There had to be something on his mind, and you wanted to be there for him. When it was bedtime, you were laying on your bed, waiting for him to cuddle… but minutes passed and he still wasn’t next to you.

“Minseok?” You called as you slipped from your room and followed the sounds of typing.

Minseok was holed up in front of his computer.

“Min?”

“Hmm?” He hummed, not taking his eyes off the screen.

“What are you doing?” You asked and began to walk in front of his desk.

“Playing a game with Baekhyun.”

“Oh,” You said, not sure what else there was to be said.

“I’ll be in bed in a bit.” He promised, but he had been saying that all week.

“Is something wrong?”

His fingers stopped moving across the keyboard, and his eyes finally met yours. “No, why would there be?”

“It feels like you’ve been avoiding me. You come home from work and play games until I fall asleep. I haven’t seen you much lately… Did I do something?”

“Of course not, babe. There’s just a lot of stress at work, and I wind down by playing video games.” He assured you.

“Can I not help with that?” You pouted.

He let out a long sigh before confessing, “I have been avoiding you. Only because I know you’ll be mad at me.”

“What did you do?” You asked, voice lowering, ready to attack.

“I didn’t do anything. It’s what the company is making

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter