Chapter 9

Chaekyul Pickuplines

Star

Han River Park 

Jieqiong can't wait for tonight date with Chaeyeon. It's been a long time before they manage to go for a date because of their tight schedule as an idol. Jieqiong drive her Maserati car to pick up Chaeyeon at her apartment. 

Chaeyeon:Sorry babe. I'm little bit late. 

Jieqiong:It's okay dear. Come into the car. I can't wait to have our date already.

They both arrived at Han River 30 minutes later. Jieqiong hold Chaeyeon hand tightly while strolling around the Han River Park. Although it just a simple date but they really enjoyed it because they just need each other to have fun. After finishing their walk date, they choose one bench and sit together there. Jieqiong still holding into Chaeyeon hand not to let it go. 

Jieqiong: Hey Dear. Let's rest here for a while. 

Chaeyeon: Okay Dear. 

Jieqiong look into the open sky and she realized she can use this opportunity to use one pickupline to Chaeyeon. It's been a long time they play with cheesy line. 

Jieqiong: Hmm.. I wonder why can't I see stars tonight? 

Chaeyeon: Are you serious? There are so many of them? 

Jieqiong: Hihi.. I guess because You outshine them Dear.

A smile forms in Chaeyeon face. She pulls Jieqiong face and kiss her on the lips.