Chapter 21

Chaekyul Pickuplines

Fight

Jieqiong know Chaeyeon like her a lot and she never fail to attract Jieqiong attention everytime they are together. At first, Jieqiong kinda hate with all this Chaeyeon acts but she soon realizes she also becoming to like Chaeyeon. However, lately Jieqiong realize that Chaeyeon keeps avoiding her and do not treat her like before. Jieqiong feel uncomfortable because she has been used to Chaeyeon attention. Although Jieqiong only treat Chaeyeon as her close friend but she starting to like Chaeyeon more than that but she just don't want to show it.

Jieqiong: Chaeyeon...Do you have some time? I have something to talk to you.

Chaeyeon: Ohh Sure...What do you want to talk about?

Jieqiong: Nothing serious but I realize that you rarely spend time with me. Do you have any problem? Am I doing anything wrong to you?

Chaeyeon: Uhmm..You know I like you right? But I guess I'm starting to like you less. 

Jieqiong: Why?? Because I don't like you back.

Chaeyeon: Because... I'm beginning to love you more.

Jieqiong look surprised with Chaeyeon sudden confession. As she still comprehend the situation there Chaeyeon slowly held her face and kiss her on the lips.