Chapter 24

Chaekyul Pickuplines

Donor

Geoje Hospital

When your crush is a doctor, there will be only  one place you should go which is the hospital.

Kyulkyung neither sick or getting any continous treatment there but she can't miss out to visit the hospital everyday. 

Kyulkyung knows she need to confess her love to Chaeyeon as soon as she can before anyone else do it. That beautiful doctor is very famous at the hospital. 

Today the hospital make one outdoor event where people can register to be an organ donor and have some private consultation with one of their doctor. Guess who the doctor? Of course the most beautiful and lovely Dr. Chaeyeon. 

Kyulkyung already knows this is the most perfect time for her to make some confession as she will be face to face with Dr.Chaeyeon, her ultimate crush. 

After waiting for several minutes, it is Kyulkyung turn to meet Dr. Chaeyeon. She tried hard to calm herself and slowly make her way to Dr. Chaeyeon. 

Chaeyeon: Hi Kyulkyung. How are you today? 

Kyulkyung: Fine. But little bit nervous. 

Chaeyeon: Nervous? Don't worry I'm not gonna eat you. So, Kyulkyung are you already registered to be one of the organ donor?

Kyulkyung: Hmm.. Actually Dr. Chaeyeon, I'm not an organ donor but.... 

Chaeyeon: But?? It's okay Kyulkyung you can tell me anything. I'm okay with that. Don't you trust me? 

Kyulkyung: Dr.Chaeyeon, honestly I'm not coming today as an organ donor but I'd be very happy to give you my heart!! 

Chaeyeon: 😊