Chapter 10

Chaekyul Pickuplines

It's You

Jamsil High School

Chaeyeon can see the new student in her class quitely take a sit at the corner of the class. It's been a month the new student entered her classroom but she doesn't make any new friends here. Because of that, many students always bullied and ridiculed her. 

Chaeyeon only know her name which is Jieqiong. She tried to talk with Jieqiong before but the girl always run away and hide herself from other people. For Chaeyeon although that girl look nerd but she's actually very pretty. 

That evening, Chaeyeon decided to watch sunset at the rooftop of her school. When she arrived at the rooftop,  she can see there is someone else there which look like Jieqiong. 

Chaeyeon:Hey.. Is that you Jieqiong? 

Jieqiong: Ohh.. Chaeyeon.. Sorryy... Sorryy.. I didn't know you are here.. I will go now. 

Chaeyeon : Yaaa.. Why would you go..come here and accompany me for awhile. 

Chaeyeon grabs Jieqiong hand and pulled her to sit beside her. Chaeyeon can see Jieqiong looked very nervous and uncomfortable. 

Chaeyeon: I'm not gonna bully you. Don't worry. Just sit here. Actually, I really want to talk to you since the first day you come to this school but you always hide yourself from people. 

Jieqiong: Ohh.. I'm really sorry.. Actually I kinda shy with new people and I really don't know how to socialize with others. 

Chaeyeon: You can talk to me if you want. I can be your friends. Btw, you are really pretty but why you always make yourself look nerd. I'm just curious. Sorry if this question looks like little bit harsh. 

Jieqiong: It's okay Chaeyeon. Actually I come from poor family. My parents only works as a maid and driver for this rich family. Since kindergarten people always said to me that I'm ugly and I will never be pretty because my family is poor. I think because of that I'm never bother to look pretty and become unsociable. 

Chaeyeon: Yaaa.. You shouldn't be like that. You have to be strong and be whoever you want. If you continue act like this people will keep bullying you. Can you promise me something? I really want you to do this tomorrow to prove you really accept me as your friend. 

Jieqiong: Yepp.. I know that. Thanks Chaeyeon. Btw, what do you want me to do tomorrow? 

Chaeyeon move her face to Jieqiong ear and whisper something to Jieqiong. 

Tomorrow morning. 

Jamsil High School 

Jieqiong: Annyeong!!! 

Chaeyeon move her head to the direction of that voice. Chaeyeon smile a bit. There goes Jieqiong with her new look and act more brightly today as what had been requested by her last evening. Chaeyeon can see all her classmates are really surprise to see the new look of Jieqiong. 

Chaeyeon sit up from her chair and walk towards Jieqiong place. She stopped there and slip one piece of letter to Jieqiong hand before walk away. 

Jieqiong immediately open the letter. 

"You know what's beautiful? Read the first word."

"It's YOU."

^ ^

-Chaeyeon-

Jieqiong cannot contain her happiness and smile widely throughout the day.