Chapter 11

Chaekyul Pickuplines

PHONE

Coex Mall

Jieqiong come together with her classmate, Sejeong to Coex Mall. This time she's not gonna buy anything for herself but rather she wants to start her plan to flirt with her favourite senior, Chaeyeon. Every weekend, Chaeyeon will come to the mall for her part-time job at smartphone booth. Jieqiong didn't know whether she will be able to carry out her plan or not by using pickuplines but Sejeong keeps insisted her to do so. Hopefully, Sejeong idea is not that bad or she will die from embarrasment.

Sejeong: Yaa..What are you waiting for Jieqiong??..Just go over there and approach her. She's not gonna eat you alive.

Jieqiong: Wait!!Wait!! I'm not ready yet. This is not an easy job okay. How about she rejected my pickuplines.

Sejeong: Relaxs sister. She will not do that. Believe me.

Jieqiong can see from a far Chaeyeon busily entertain her customer at the phone booth. After take a deep breath, Jieqiong make her way slowly toward Chaeyeon.

Jieqiong: Hi Chaeyeon Sunbae!!

Chaeyeon:Ohh..Hi Jieqiong! What are you doing here? Can I help you?

Jieqiong: Hmm..Actually there is something wrong with my cell phone.

Chaeyeon: Oh really? Let's me take a look of your phone. Maybe I can repair something. Hmm..Jieqiong...Are you sure your phone have problem somewhere? I think your phone is functioning well.

Jieqiong: There is definitely a problem with my phone Chaeyeon Sunbae...It doesn't have your number in it.

Jieqiong can only lower her head after saying the cheesy line. Chaeyeon just smile after listening to the pickuplines. she quickly entered her number into Jieqiong's phone.

Chaeyeon: Here you go. Problem solved.

Jieqiong lift her face to see Chaeyeon giving back her phone while smiling widely to her.