I Love You

You Got Me

                                         Next day, Jinho got up early, he went to the kitchen cause he was starving, when he got in he saw that Hongseok was preparing the breakfast. Hongseok smiled and said in sweet voice "Good morning hyung. Eat" , Jinho had a cold expression, not even looking at him, he said while trying to leave "I'll wait for the others" , suddenly he felt Hongseok turning him around, Hongseok said in sweet voice "Come on, eat" , Jinho pulled his arm and said in angry tone "I said I'll wait. What? Are you gonna force me again?!" , then they felt someone looking at them, it was Yuto who looked confused, he said "Is anything wrong, hyungs?" , Jinho shook his head and left the room, while Hongseok was looking at him with a sad expression. Then the other two sat and started eating, they heard a sweet yawn, when they looked they saw Yanan who was still stretching a bit, Yanan looked mostly towards Hongseok and said "Good morning" , Yuto looked down, his appetite was cut, Yanan sat next to Hongseok. As they were eating, Yanan felt stared at, when he raised his head to see, he saw Yuto who quickly turned his head on the side, Yanan smiled, he liked Yuto a lot, he would really like to be with him, but it's better if he stayed with Shinwon. When they finished, Yanan went quickly in his room, as he closed the door he heard a knock. He sat on his bed and said "Come in!" , it was Yuto, he quickly closed the door, he tied his hands behind his back and said "Can I talk to you?" , Yanan nodded making a positive sound, he approached him a bit and said "Yanan...I wanted to say this so much and now I will.....I liked you from the first time, I was always approaching you, but you understood nothing, this made me impatient and...the only one that offered....was Shinwon. I know, I may sound bad now, but I don't like him and he doesn't like me. I don't ask you anything, cause I did the mistake, but I still like and I will always like you" with that he left the older's room. Yanan looked down, his eyebrows frowned in sadness, he whispered in sad tone "I like you too, Yuto" .

                                  They were promoting, as they were crossing the street, Jinho was fixing his bangs, his mind was full of thoughts, he heard Wooseok and E'Dawn screaming to him something, but he wasn't in the mood to pay attention to their plays. He heard car tires making sound, when he looked a car was reallly close to him, ready to hit him. Suddenly, a hand pulled his arm back making him fall in the arms of his savior. He didn't care who helped him, he buried his head on the person's chest, breathing heavily on it and trembling, he heard Hongseok's calming voice "It's ok. I'm here for you" , Jinho looked at him with frowned eyebrows and said in sad voice "Hongseok" , that moment Hongseok hugged him tightly and warmly with both of his arms, making Jinho calm. They finished their work and they all went in a restaurant, Yanan accidently sat between Jinho and Hongseok, Hui made a motion to Yanan to leave, Yanan quickly understood, he did a small "Oh" and got up. Shinwon motioned him in the sit next to him, Yanan was feeling either way a bit awkward cause of his mistake, so he did as he was told by Shinwon. The older smiled pleased, Yanan looked on the other side of him, it was Yuto who was looking at the table and had a small cute smirk, Yanan smiled to him even though Yuto wasn't looking. Shinwon was looking at them, he had a small smirk, cause of this moment he was cheering in his head. As they were eating, Yanan turned to Yuto and said in sweet voice "You like it?" , Yuto pressed his lips together, he nodded and made a positive sound, Yanan smiled, that moment Yuto turned and said "Eat a lot and be healthy" , this made Yanan frown his eyebrows in curiosity, move his head back a bit and said "Thanks for the advice, Yuto" , Yuto looked at his food and hit himself in his head. As Jinho was eating, someone put some more food in his plate, he saw Hongseok who smiled and said "Eat" , Jinho nodded and said "I would do that either way...but thanks" , with that he slightly touched the younger's wrist making him blush. The truth was that Jinho couldn't be mad at Hongseok, he liked him a lot and he knows that he's a good person, he's the only one that can understand him so good. He also understood that when the younger acted like this was weird, maybe he did something to bring him over his limit, but of course the solution wasn't violence. 

                            When they finished eating, Yeo One said "Oh guys! Can we go on the park now. I heard there are gonna be fireworks" , Kino rolled his eyes and said while exhaling "Not the romantic stupid things again" , his eyes fell on E'Dawn,who was close to him, the older raised his eyebrows, the edges of his lips turned down and shook his head moving it a bit back, making everyone laugh. Yeo One exhaled and said "Oh come on. Hui hyung!" , Hui exhaled and said "Ah! Ok ok. Let's go guys" . They all started walking, Yanan felt someone pushing him, he fell on someone, when he turned he saw Shinwon looking down with a small smirk, when he looked to who he fell, he saw Yuto, who was looking at him in the eyes making him blush and look down, then he heard Yuto's heavy voice saying silently "Cute" making him blush even more. When they arrived Yeo One was hopping in his spot telling Kino that romance is good and that he need romance in his life. They were looking at the fireworks, they were all doing sounds of amazement, Wooseok did the loudest sound of amazement catching everyone's attention and made them giggle, then Wooseok looked down and blushed. The fireworks were lighting the night sky, Yuto felt someone softly touching his palm, when he looked he saw Yanan who was looking at the sky, then at Yuto, they were looking each other in the eyes for a moment. Meanwhile, Hongseok stood next to Jinho, they were behind of all the members. Jinho understood Hongseok's presence, he looked down, then at Hongseok waiting for the younger to talk. Hongseok exhaled, he looked at Jinho and said "I love you Jinho" , they both turned looking at each other's eyes, Jinho punched his arm and said "I know" with that he hugged Hongseok's waist, making the younger tie his hands tightly around his back. Jinho felt Hongseok lifting his head from his jaw, they looked each other in the eyes for a moment, Hongseok kissed him and of course Jinho kissed him back. Then Shinwon happened to look at them, his eyes widen, his jaw was hanging, he quickly fixed his expression and tried to ignore it, then he heard Wooseok telling him "It's alright" , Shinwon giggled and said a quick "Of course" , this moment was beautiful for everyone, even for Kino. Jinho and Hongseok decided that they will be a couple, they loved each other and Hongseok swore that he will never act like he did before. Well, Yanan and Yuto would try, they both liked each other and of course Shinwon secretly would help them. The other members had no problem with their close relationships, instead they were making slight jokes and trying help them if they had any problem. Jinho felt completed, he liked it and he knew that Hongseok became more responsible and understood his mistakes, he hopes things stay like this and get even better day per day.

                                                                                                                                                                       THE END.